4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Mormont Eerie Entity Blablablafapper

dont know about anyone else but i for one love shota time after finding out about this is the only reason why im trying out the game so i can get to the scene of these images

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you managed to get these scenes ? If that's the case, can you tell me/us how if you please ?

magus448

May 22, 2018
It's possible after dialogue with Lindsey
^ Around the time where shes standing by the bike just before the end of content card shows up.

Edit: Wait that's for the one after that. Though they would both be unlocked at that point.

Mar 18, 2019
I hate minigame,
My hands not fast enough,except personal touches of sensitive parts sigh!!!!!!!!
I'm saying direct to the point it's not enough huh?????
Finally hmm.... save pls :p:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Hyped

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
^ Around the time where shes standing by the bike just before the end of content card shows up.

Edit: Wait that's for the one after that. Though they would both be unlocked at that point.
Don't freak her out in the painting scene ("Lora" -> "I like her body" freaks her out) and the shower scene with mom will trigger. Use my save to save you some hassle.

I hate minigame,
My hands not fast enough,except personal touches of sensitive parts sigh!!!!!!!!
I'm saying direct to the point it's not enough huh?????
Finally hmm.... save pls :p:ROFLMAO:
https://f95zone.to/threads/come-inside-v0-2-ttll.32087/page-50#post-2332086

Last edited:

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
IMG_20190829_190049.jpg

Well this is his PC right now. With the quality of render that he produced. It was understandable why he could only produce that amount of render in 2 month. If you guys have an extra money support him on his patreon even a dollar could help him. Cheers broski:D:D:D

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017

Nope, doesn't work for me. I can't even see this scene in the scetchbook.
I suppose it has something to do with this video file I found in the game folder, which I can't get to in the game either:
1567076968446.png

Meniaro

Jul 23, 2018
Anyone know what model is used for Kelly's face? searched for her by the tattoos, but turns out they are just a LIE overlay so no joy finding her that way ^^

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
ttll Are you actively working towards a new build? What's your progress on it?

Really love the work you're putting into this, and only hope that patrons increase so you can get at it at a speed you'd prefer.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Nope, doesn't work for me. I can't even see this scene in the scetchbook.
I suppose it has something to do with this video file I found in the game folder, which I can't get to in the game either:
View attachment 385332
You need to install the patch (extract the file to the /game folder, you need to complete all previous sketchbook memory scenes). If you've already began playing without the patch, then start a new save. And right before the end of the version, where Lindsey is standing next to the bike, the last 2 memories will be unlocked.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
You need to install the patch (extract the file to the /game folder, you need to complete all previous sketchbook memory scenes). If you've already began playing without the patch, then start a new save. And right before the end of the version, where Lindsey is standing next to the bike, the last 2 memories will be unlocked.
Ok, of course I've done everything that is needed. Can you just tell me, where does this scene appear? Because the last two scenes are different ones.

K47

Jun 19, 2018
For people wanting to skip sketch book mini games:

If you are comfortable using commands, the commands are; game_p_s = True
In the command 'p' should be the page (1 or 2 for now) and 's' should be the sketch (1, 2, 3 or 4)(row major; left to right, top to bottom, I think).

*meows in embarrassment* I lost to a duck in a race.. with a motorbike. *meow*

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes