4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Emm... What about shota content? Is it you "shota" or is there some milf which you want to fuck but insted she fucked by a kid?
No she tried to fuck you when you were a kid, and now those memories torment you each time you fiddle with sketchbooks.

But fair point, who's to say she hasn't molested other kids :unsure:

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
This game will compete with other best games like dreams and desires ı simply loved the game (y)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I like it too !!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit :

When the images are soo amazing, who needs animations ?
When the ''Game'' dont have anyting more texts and pictures who wants the say this novel game? :D I love VN games but without animations this is realy like writing adult manga... Whatever thanks for answer.

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
When the ''Game'' dont have anyting more texts and pictures who wants the say this novel game? :D I love VN games but without animations this is realy like writing adult manga... Whatever thanks for answer.
U guys are spoiled with all this games with animations. Back in my day, dreams of desire had no animations, phillygames games had no animations and summertime saga had shit animations. I dont mind playing a few games without animations.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
U guys are spoiled with all this games with animations. Back in my day, dreams of desire had no animations, phillygames games had no animations and summertime saga had shit animations. I dont mind playing a few games without animations.
One of the games you mentioned ain't like the rest aka not good. (HINT: it's the last one)

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes