4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Not to put words in Ozygator's mouth, but I think the point they were going for was that complaining about the content of an optional patch that you can easily ignore is a bit silly.
Would love to agree but the game makes no sense without the incest patch and the sketchbook content :unsure:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
wtf there's shota in this game? Alright I'll give it a shot...a...
Never experienced shota before, but if that's what it is, it's pretty tame to me. People are saying the dev crosssed the line. There are some implications and subtext that you would have to use your imagination to picture.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX and fbass

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So, you're OK with doing some off shore oil drilling with your mother but not OK if she showers with you when you're an early teen. :unsure:
I mean, there is a difference between showering with and being sexual with said early teen in that shower. Its pretty apparent that the mother in this game has been grooming her kid for her sexual pleasure from a pretty early age. She orgasmed when baby MC was breastfeeding, when baby MC licked her nipple. The game doesn't really make sense without the patch, even the opening picture of the game is (I assume) Lora sitting with a young MC. Seems like the relationship between the two of them is a central theme in this game. People who dislike regular shota stuff, is gonna really dislike this shota stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: SoiCowboy

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Never experienced shota before, but if that's what it is, it's pretty tame to me. People are saying the dev crosssed the line. There are some implications and subtext that you would have to use your imagination to picture.
There is no picture, so no line crossed. We can imagine that they play with stone, leaf, scissors or playing with the duck....
Ok, I immediately withdraw what I just said. :eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SoiCowboy

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
LOL. i just wan to know how you complete minigame in normal method.

anyway thanks for your comment bye..
Define normal ?

Because i just spam "enter" key while hovering over the item you're supposed to "click". Doing both click and enter made it fill faster than just clicking and it overfilled making it possible to skip certain phases.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Define normal ?

Because i just spam "enter" key while hovering over the item you're supposed to "click". Doing both click and enter made it fill faster than just clicking and it overfilled making it possible to skip certain phases.
I did not know there was this solution. This will change the life of many mouses. :whistle:

Last edited:

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
so how to finish last "click" mini game ?
Click it, then mash on Return and Enter on your keyboard. You're going to have to mash the buttons for a while. Keep going until the picture fills up, it should stop at that point. Just keep mashing.

You might close the book by mistake when you complete it, but the memory will be unlocked when you open the book again. Just don't rollback, or you'll have to do all the minigames again.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes