4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Yep first playthrough I ment with no memories, second I went with memories, but couldn't get the last one on the left of the first page. So guess im going full on no memories in this game

MIKEL-20M

Apr 15, 2018
No she tried to fuck you when you were a kid, and now those memories torment you each time you fiddle with sketchbooks.

But fair point, who's to say she hasn't molested other kids :unsure:
nadie te obliga a jugar, tampoco a instalar el parche.
¿apoyas al desarrollador economicamente? hipocrita
nobody forces you to play, nor to install the patch.
Do you support the developer economically? hypocrite

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
nadie te obliga a jugar, tampoco a instalar el parche.
¿apoyas al desarrollador economicamente? hipocrita
nobody forces you to play, nor to install the patch.
Do you support the developer economically? hypocrite
Forced pedo shota with no player agency is worse than NTR. Change my mind.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
U guys are spoiled with all this games with animations. Back in my day, dreams of desire had no animations, phillygames games had no animations and summertime saga had shit animations. I dont mind playing a few games without animations.
Some people have a weird fetish for creepy and unnatural animated sex scenes that make even the best renders look like puppets I guess. Because that's how most DAZ animations look.

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
Wow! That's one of the best and unique looking renders lately! Intriguing story and some pretty interesting dilemmatic choices... so far so good! (Minigames... meh...)

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
FUCKING CLOKING MINIGAMES OF MY ASS !!!! I HAVE BROKE MY TOUCH SCREEN COMPUTER !!!!

AMAZING IMAGES AND STORY BUT WHY PUTTING SOME SHIT ???
CAN WE AVOID THEM SOMEHOW ?
Install a mod. No mini games. :cool:

-or-

Use the console.

-or-

Use RenPy Save Editor. Search for:
"game_1"​
"game_2"​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Thin, indeed, there's already a mini-mod. Here.

Feature: By scrappy
  • Dialogue highlighed with color : Blue for nice/romance options, Red for Dom/rude options and Green which leads to more options
  • A cheat button in the lower right corner to solve all sketchbook minigames, but you still have to watch all of them to get all the points

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrs Delington

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
Minigame level is for computer nerd, normal player imposible tofinish last book game, atm stop play until the game is possible to be playing

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Minigame level is for computer nerd, normal player imposible tofinish last book game, atm stop play until the game is possible to be playing
Once they are known, the mini games are not hard, except the one where you have to press like a crazy on the mouse.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes