4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Hello guys,

I want to understand something. Not sure if I have done all the good choices or miss something.

I saw some comments about a shower. Hum, I didn't saw that. In fact, the only ''souvenirs'' that I saw, was the 4 ones that contains the book. Does this book have other ''souvenirs'' ? How to discover them ? Do we have to click on some stuff to discover scenes, like in the old ''abandonned'' Dual Family game ?

Thank you to help me. I really like this VN, but not the mini games. Games are supposed to be fun, this stuff added in this VN is not fun.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Thank you very much for the Portuguese translation, it is much easier to follow the story ... just need to include it in the follow up with the meeting with Lora. A pity it's over before the party ... Congratulations Dev. Beautiful game, beautiful models ... Looking forward to the next update.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
um was there an update ?? You do not get much of it because it's over so fast so if that's the case with any update then good night then it can take years until there's something going on that's really disappointing
I have to say so the content and the girls everything else looks really good but the few min playtime ??? ne So that's the download then not worth it better 7 or 8 updates wait then you have maybe half an hour of playtime

oh and the translation does not work because if I select German everything is in Russian or something there

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Once they are known, the mini games are not hard, except the one where you have to press like a crazy on the mouse.
That is easy too. Just bind an auto-fire macro to a button and have that macro beat tthe mini-game without any effort.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
am i missing something or does the shower scene not have a lot of zsexual stuff ? it ends at dick on leg ?
No, you're not missing anything that's all the content in the shower scene. Some people are complaining about the implied sexual stuff, not actual sex stuff.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes