4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I think these "business trips" were just excuses she gave to her son, because she was already in a relationship with someone else at that time.
In fact, that would mean that she would have left her son alone for seven years to grow up and manage himself, so to make him a man. It makes sense. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: christoprd

Vegetta79

Jul 26, 2017
Awesome game so far. I love the characters in it. Looking forward to get to know Sally. To everyone who complains about the amount of progress done by ttll, I wonder if they are supporting him on Patreon. If not, you should be thankful that you get some for free.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
It looks like a developer "Aortta ". Game creator "The Family Secret". If this is really him, then this game can suffer the same fate((( let's hope that the project will live to its end!!!
CI look alike TFS, it's true. But still ttl's characters are different enough. And the main difference is that ttl keeps his promises. yet.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

hawklan

Apr 27, 2018
Great artwork. Hate the mini games in the sketchbook, big turnoff, hope he will remove it. U can't play this on a Mobile with the mini games.

Reactions: Mrs Delington
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes