4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there any info on the impact of completing the sketchbook stuff or not? I figure you will do some romance path if you do all the mini games. What I'm wondering is if we can enslave mom by not opening the sketchbook?

Bashar

Feb 11, 2018
This means that there are more parts for this version, we got the first part when we will get the other parts

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
This means that there are more parts for this version, we got the first part when we will get the other parts
well be ready to wait another 3 month period of time .... hoonnestly i like that but maybe i don't, maybe we should wait till it the version 0.5 so that there is some time to truly enjoy and be interrepted ... moreover the first episode was already short and now you tell that we awaited 3 month for 1/3 of an episode ... seriously this is too slow and this is regrateble cause this game seem to a big potentiel ....

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
can someone upload the incest patch on another site for me please? I've exceeded the mega download limit for now and have to wait for 5 hours..

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Mormont Eerie Entity Blablablafapper

dont know about anyone else but i for one love shota time after finding out about this is the only reason why im trying out the game so i can get to the scene of these images

All right, guys. I didn't download the patch, so I wasn't aware of it (I thought the "sex thing" between them happened when he was a teen).

I'm wiping off this shit from my HD.

Reactions: Hyped

Mender2006

Dec 1, 2017
Great game awesome renders but way too complicated with sketches and all.Do someone have detail walktrough i would be very grateful.Thanks in advance.

Reactions: LegendKing23
Mar 14, 2017
OMG ... :ROFLMAO:

-Is there any info on the impact of completing the sketchbook stuff or not? I figure you will do some romance path if you do all the mini games. What I'm wondering is if we can enslave mom by not opening the sketchbook?

Read the Walkthrough ...

-well be ready to wait another 3 month period of time .... hoonnestly i like that but maybe i don't, maybe we should wait till it the version 0.5 so that there is some time to truly enjoy and be interrepted ... moreover the first episode was already short and now you tell that we awaited 3 month for 1/3 of an episode ... seriously this is too slow and this is regrateble cause this game seem to a big potentiel ....

It was two months - Exactly like promissed ... and it will be two months for the next update

Some of you guys really make me wonder hard ... U have a completly wrong idea about how much work it is to create over 230 renders of this kind (especially on that mega slow computer dev works on) ... write and think about the story and do the coding.

Maybe .. but just maybe ... the best way to speed things up could be to spend a few dollars on the devs game and help him to build a new system ... what a crazy thought ...

-How Stupid do you think I am? Yes it ended while sitting with the mom on the couch it said something like end of update 1/3 episode II.

Hahaha .. no it didnt end there :ROFLMAO:

Also might add that it shouldnt be a huge surprise that a game tagged shota + incest delivers such kind of content...

Pang

Oct 30, 2017
I am trying to unlock the fifth sketch memory, but I don't understand what the minigame is? Nothing happens when I click on the highlightable items like the hat, the camera, the duck. What do I need to do?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
OMG ... :ROFLMAO:

-Is there any info on the impact of completing the sketchbook stuff or not? I figure you will do some romance path if you do all the mini games. What I'm wondering is if we can enslave mom by not opening the sketchbook?

Read the Walkthrough ...

-well be ready to wait another 3 month period of time .... hoonnestly i like that but maybe i don't, maybe we should wait till it the version 0.5 so that there is some time to truly enjoy and be interrepted ... moreover the first episode was already short and now you tell that we awaited 3 month for 1/3 of an episode ... seriously this is too slow and this is regrateble cause this game seem to a big potentiel ....

It was two months - Exactly like promissed ... and it will be two months for the next update

Some of you guys really make me wonder hard ... U have a completly wrong idea about how much work it is to create over 230 renders of this kind (especially on that mega slow computer dev works on) ... write and think about the story and do the coding.

Maybe .. but just maybe ... the best way to speed things up could be to spend a few dollars on the devs game and help him to build a new system ... what a crazy thought ...

-How Stupid do you think I am? Yes it ended while sitting with the mom on the couch it said something like end of update 1/3 episode II.

Hahaha .. no it didnt end there :ROFLMAO:

Also might add that it shouldnt be a huge surprise that a game tagged shota + incest delivers such kind of content...
Yeah his rig is absolute shite for rendering. Thank god he finally got a 2080ti, but this won't help that much with an i3 from 2014 and as much RAM as a smartphone ...

I am trying to unlock the fifth sketch memory, but I don't understand what the minigame is? Nothing happens when I click on the highlightable items like the hat, the camera, the duck. What do I need to do?
It's basically a Simon game. Click on the item that flickers, each round adds a new one, do not break the correct order to win.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantabaldu and ttll

Mender2006

Dec 1, 2017
Repeat what book showing you over and over again.

2real

Jan 18, 2018
please let us skip the mini games. Can we only unlock 6 of the sketches?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes