EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover2.jpg

Overview:
You are Kensuke Tsukikage, the son of a family that runs the famous Tsukigake Shinto Shrine. One day your grandfather, chief priest of the shrine, introduces you to a beautiful girl: Koruri Hanayashiki, a young shrine-maiden-in-training who will be studying here. It's quite an honor to be able to train at such an ancient and famous religeous site as your shrine. A party is held withyour childhood friends Nanao and Shiina to welcome Koruri-chan. At the party, your grandfather makes an announcement: the upcoming harvest festival will be broadcast live on television, including the climax of the festival, the beautiful "dance of the shrine maidens." There's just one complication: it's the custom at this shrine that the shrine maidens have sex as part of their graceful festival dance. To make the special event a success, it's vital that you train all the girls in the erotic act of the dance in time for the festival, and choose your true love in the process. Because the girl who you take as your wife will help save the honor and tradition of the Tsukikage Shrine.
Thread Updated: 2017-11-05
Release Date: 2002-10-18 JP - 2004-08-13 EN
Original Title: 私に今夜☆会いに来て
Aliases: Watashi ni Konya Ai ni Kite 2 ~Oyome-san wa Hime Miko~
Developer: Sekilala
Publisher: JAST USA & G-Collections
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Prequel: Come See Me Tonight
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Pic 4.JPG 16769.jpg 16770.jpg 16771.jpg Pic 1.JPG Pic 2.JPG Pic 3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

eyes232

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks for this post... I played the first one years ago... And I always think it's strange for some games sequels are completely different of the prequels... Final Fantasy is a exception but that is because most of us grew accustomed with that. I will take a look on this one. And thanks for the other posts of older games. I have heard about some of them, like the Raidy triology, but never tried before. Others I have played and it's intereting to see the changes compared to new games...
Although i not play that much of more recently Japanese H-Visual Novels. But I like the Doujin RPGs. They don't take that much time and some of them are really interesting. And don't require a ultra machine to run too... Some of the modern VN, only the gallery take a considerably amount of space too... The art is great but... Besides the language, requires a lot of memory and sometimes is a problem... But I keep an eye to discover new games, this forum is helping a lot with this.

Last edited:

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Okay you need to do it manualy

REGEDIT4
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SEKILALA]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SEKILALA\KONY2ML]
"VideoDir"=".\\"

You need to change the location of "VideoDir" to your folder
If Other People have the same Problem please let me know

RavenWolf

Sep 2, 2017
Okay you need to do it manualy

REGEDIT4
"VideoDir"=".\\"

You need to change the location of "VideoDir" to your folder
Got it, nut i don't have the SEKILALA folder.

RavenWolf

Sep 2, 2017
Maybe i must save the files i export into the game folder like some other files? Replace other files i mean' I don't know, please help.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
replace the text in registery.reg with this, (open with notepad) then run it again
Code:
REGEDIT4
"VideoDir"=".\\"
"InstallType"=dword:00000004
"SaveDir"=".\\"
"DataDir"=".\\"
"MusicDir"=".\\"
"VoiceDir"=".\\"

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I´m gonna upload the ISO on GDRIVE if REGEDIT is not working for you the ISO WORKS 100%
Do you think it will work? I do not know. Try to upload YOUR configuration if it works (ISO or other Zip file is fine)
replace the text in registery.reg with this, (open with notepad) then run it again
Code:
REGEDIT4
"VideoDir"=".\\"
"InstallType"=dword:00000004
"SaveDir"=".\\"
"DataDir"=".\\"
"MusicDir"=".\\"
"VoiceDir"=".\\"