EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Ryoichi doesn't know what he wants to do with his life. A very viable option is dumped into his lap when his parents disappear without warning one day. While he's pondering his next step, a woman from his father's past, Chidori Yuki, approaches him and decides to help out the young man. “I own a traditional Japanese restaurant,” she tells him. “Come and work for me, and you can learn to be a chef.” Having nothing much better to do, Ryoichi can hardly refuse her offer, so he goes along for the ride, although he's a little uncertain that cooking is his destiny. Things quickly become more complicated when he arrives and meets the rest of the family! Chidori introduces him to her three beautiful daughters, who all work as waitresses in her restaurant. “Get to know my daughters,” Chidori instructs him. It Turns out her plan is to have him choose one daughter to marry and eventually take over the restaurant as Head Chef! What's more, the girls are all actively competing for Ryoichi's love, bending over backwards to make him fall for them. Considering he's never had a girlfriend before, he's really in for some interesting times. Talk about pressure! All day, he is surrounded by Chidori and her three beautiful daughters, as well as another girl training to be a Head Hostess. It's a veritable harem! How will he choose just one?​

Thread Updated: 2017-11-05
Release Date: 2001-08-03 JP - 2003-04-15 EN
Original Title: 私に今夜☆会いに来て
Aliases: Watashi ni Konya☆Ai ni Kite
Developer: Sekilala
Publisher: JAST USA & G-Collections
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Sequel: Come See Me Tonight 2
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

14788.jpg 14789.jpg 14790.jpg 14791.jpg 14792.jpg 14793.jpg 14794.jpg 14795.jpg 14796.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
ho-ly shit. Nostalgia moment, Haven't seen this since forever, this here might very well be the first VN i ever played, and partially helped me get into the genre. Cool to see it here.
Same here, good times :D

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
if anyone has erro like "registry something, please reinstall" then you need to add this to registry (i.e. save this snippet as registry.reg and run):

Code:
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SEKILALA]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SEKILALA\KONYAUS]
"VideoDir"=".\\"
"InstallType"=dword:00000004
"SaveDir"=".\\"
"DataDir"=".\\"
"MusicDir"=".\\"
"VoiceDir"=".\\"

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
if anyone has erro like "registry something, please reinstall" then you need to add this to registry (i.e. save this snippet as registry.reg and run):

Code:
REGEDIT4
"VideoDir"=".\\"
"SaveDir"=".\\"
"DataDir"=".\\"
"MusicDir"=".\\"
"VoiceDir"=".\\"
what kind of error is that? i know that "Come See me Tonight 2" has problem with reg part it's included in my instruction....

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Ahhh... probably the very first visual novel I ever played... I was 12, in my first year of high school, and a second-year I knew lent me the CD to install it. It ended up installed on a shared PC, by my older brother no less, who managed to get further into the game more than I ever could because I was a dumbfuck kid who had no idea what he was doing.

Ended up just loading a couple of his saves to do my business. Took to Tsugumi right away, which cemented my fetish for adorable boyish girls.

I never did return that CD, and I even came across it a few times throughout the years along with Frozen Throne and Diablo 2 whenever I would rummage around in my brother's room out of boredom. If only I can end up working/training at a family-owned establishment just like this. Oh, how a man can dream~

Reactions: MG_

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
what kind of error is that? i know that "Come See me Tonight 2" has problem with reg part it's included in my instruction....
This one:
upload_2017-11-4_21-29-21.png
luckily I have another game from Sekilala already in registry, I copy-pasted its data just changed key names and path

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
Do you think you can upload your registry code? Im having the same error.
open a text document and paste

REGEDIT4
"VideoDir"=".\\"
"SaveDir"=".\\"
"DataDir"=".\\"
"MusicDir"=".\\"
"VoiceDir"=".\\"
into the document and save as it as registry.reg and it will create one click open, click yes, then ok and then enjoy the game

Kogoro

Nov 23, 2016

Code:
REGEDIT4
"VideoDir"=".\\"
"SaveDir"=".\\"
"DataDir"=".\\"
"MusicDir"=".\\"
"VoiceDir"=".\\"
I had this problem myself and this helped so Thank you for putting it here.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Yes its here I accidentally delete this on my collection together with come see me tonight 2 T_T now just have to wait for come see me tonight 2 to be uploaded here.

Edit: didn't notice theres a part 2 already uploaded YEESSSSSSSS!.

erikwfg

Sep 27, 2017
fyi, if you use open office and make one of their text files it will be filled with crap when you try to paste the previous registry entries and won't work

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
fyi, if you use open office and make one of their text files it will be filled with crap when you try to paste the previous registry entries and won't work
what do you want to do open office is only for text(simple writing) files notepad++ is for more complicated files...... and when you want to change a registry file you need to change it in your registry.

Reactions: k8taponnyn