Ions

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
and it will create one click open, click yes, then ok and then enjoy the game
syr I might be dumb but I literlly have no clue what im suposse to do with the text file to possibly make it executable so i can press a yes Button :coldsweat:

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
syr I might be dumb but I literlly have no clue what im suposse to do with the text file to possibly make it executable so i can press a yes Button :coldsweat:
No problem change the file name to registry.reg so it's no longer a .txt file and It will make it executable

Reactions: Ions
Jul 11, 2018
Question: How do I revert the changes to the registry back to normal? I did as the instructions said, and I'm pretty sure I fucked my PC. The game didn't load, and now my overall screen size seems to have permanently shrunk to about half of what it once was, and my task bar is gone. I can access my Start icon however, and I can access my registry. I'm not a tech expert by any means, and I need to know what to look for. I'm using Windows 7

No game is worth this kind of hassle

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Question: How do I revert the changes to the registry back to normal? I did as the instructions said, and I'm pretty sure I fucked my PC. The game didn't load, and now my overall screen size seems to have permanently shrunk to about half of what it once was, and my task bar is gone. I can access my Start icon however, and I can access my registry. I'm not a tech expert by any means, and I need to know what to look for. I'm using Windows 7

No game is worth this kind of hassle
you did something very wrong the regi edit only applies to the game directory. the changes you made affected your pc then it's your problem..... always do a regi backup!!!

Jul 11, 2018
I know it's human error. I never knew how to back up the registry, or even that I could. Again, not the most tech savvy.

I did a bit of looking to see if my PC had automatically archived my previous registry settings, but unfortunately, it seems like it only saved my settings at midnight, after the fact, and that's my only listed backup point.

Now I just want to know if anyone has the expertise to tell me what those registry changes added, what values have changed, and if I can manually put things back the way they were by going through individual items in the registry. I want to know exactly where to look, what the exact items are and what exactly I need to do.

I did get my screen size and taskbar back to normal by double-clicking "KONYAUS.EXE" in the game folder, which did boot up the game (although it did still seem to be unstable), and selecting the option to quit game. If I try to open the game again, the problem starts over, and I have to repeat the steps. There has to be other things going on under the hood that I can't see, and I don't want those causing any more problems than they already have.

I really don't want to end up doing a full format or taking my PC to someone to have it looked at.

Reactions: MikeOG

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I know it's human error. I never knew how to back up the registry, or even that I could. Again, not the most tech savvy.

I did a bit of looking to see if my PC had automatically archived my previous registry settings, but unfortunately, it seems like it only saved my settings at midnight, after the fact, and that's my only listed backup point.

Now I just want to know if anyone has the expertise to tell me what those registry changes added, what values have changed, and if I can manually put things back the way they were by going through individual items in the registry. I want to know exactly where to look, what the exact items are and what exactly I need to do.

I did get my screen size and taskbar back to normal by double-clicking "KONYAUS.EXE" in the game folder, which did boot up the game (although it did still seem to be unstable), and selecting the option to quit game. If I try to open the game again, the problem starts over, and I have to repeat the steps. There has to be other things going on under the hood that I can't see, and I don't want those causing any more problems than they already have.

I really don't want to end up doing a full format or taking my PC to someone to have it looked at.
i would say ignore it if it just in the game and doesn't effect your everyday activity at your pc... old games are always a bit stubborn with resolutions.

Razgriz1993

Sep 17, 2018
Really wanted to play this but when I open its just black screen. Tried setting the locale to japanese and using local emulator, even did the reg thing. Can anyone help thanks

arkadian

Mar 9, 2018
I cant find registry file. I tried find it in regedit and game file but I cant find anywhere. Am I doing something wrong?

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
Sekilala's last game was released in 2005. Their parent company, CD Bros, shut down in 2006. JAST USA bought G-Collections (another subsidiary) from CD Bros and that is the closest thing to Sekilala that still exists.
That's a shame.

MiNiWytka

Sep 29, 2021
Looks like something comes straight from NEC-PC era to Win, with some upgrading, and some degrading. Not "Requiem for Fallen Angels" or "Love Escalator", obviosly... Well, for each their own, right?!

Package pretty bad, here some files:

1) IMAADP32.ACM, MSADP32.ACM - if message box complain about sound/voice, put in game folder.
2) registry.reg - if message box complain about registry, put in game folder and tap twice/or highlight and enter.
3) KONYAUS.SAV - 100% save file, put in game folder. Play 20 min, and game just piss me off: Hex'ed save file for CG/Scene.

All other's: just play with compability, it's always comes down to Win95...

Have fun!

AmethystCrow

Aug 24, 2020
Looks like something comes straight from NEC-PC era to Win, with some upgrading, and some degrading. Not "Requiem for Fallen Angels" or "Love Escalator", obviosly... Well, for each their own, right?!

Package pretty bad, here some files:

1) IMAADP32.ACM, MSADP32.ACM - if message box complain about sound/voice, put in game folder.
2) registry.reg - if message box complain about registry, put in game folder and tap twice/or highlight and enter.
3) KONYAUS.SAV - 100% save file, put in game folder. Play 20 min, and game just piss me off: Hex'ed save file for CG/Scene.

All other's: just play with compability, it's always comes down to Win95...

Have fun!
is there a fix to separate the bgm from the voice?

MiNiWytka

Sep 29, 2021
is there a fix to separate the bgm from the voice?
Didn't hear of any, u have good chance to find gamedev for this, since it old, and do the job. Or just delete BGM or MIDI pack and see if game survive t'is, mess with header, disasm... U know: the usual...

AmethystCrow

Aug 24, 2020
Didn't hear of any, u have good chance to find gamedev for this, since it old, and do the job. Or just delete BGM or MIDI pack and see if game survive t'is, mess with header, disasm... U know: the usual...
Thanks deleting the MIDI file worked and the game still runs, shame no music but atleast i can hear the voices

geepee

Jun 19, 2018
aren't some of the issues mentioned above solved by the updated non-DRM installer from JAST?shouldn't anybody post that version here?

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
it gives me an error saying "Can't use the connected GGD file" what should i do?
You'll probably never see this but in case someone has a similar problem. Don't remember which step fixes that particular problem but I do remember seeing it too.

1)Make sure you run in windows XP compatibility.
2)After installing the game and it giving you this error you can try downloading "Come see me tonight 2" and using that game's Crack, or just it's EXE don't remember which one so experiment. So just replace KONYAUS.EXE from Come see me tonight with KONY2ML.EXE from "Come see me tonight 2" and rename it to KONYAUS.EXE