BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1656047284599.png

Overview:
ComeCloser may look like a fun and simple game, yet it uses cutting edge technologies. With more than 80 physic muscles driving the bodies, realistic simulations of clothes and hair and a high definition VR rendering, the game requires a strong hardware to run smoothly. Options will come in future versions to include more hardware.
Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-26
Release Date: 2023-05-06
Developer: ComeCloser - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android
(v0.12): - - - -

Erica on stairs.jpg Threesome.jpg Missionary in the kitchen.jpg 4aaa05178569e847c4fa7428ffe23c42.gif ComeCloser new cloth system.jpg b3422545df1c3635f395056c9b6963d5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
more than 80 physic muscles driving the bodies, realistic simulations of clothes and hair and a high definition VR rendering,
GOODBYE, real worl-D.

EDIT: (VR only)
I got excited with my mouse and keyboard, then read further and realize I cannot play it... :cautious:
(according to Steam there are just 0.04% lucky souls that have a VR-headset)

Crosses fingers dev makes a non-VR version.

Last edited:

zerracas

May 2, 2017
Alright, I'm gonna ask straight away before anyone else. It says VR Only, I know, but... can we use M+K? Like in XStoryPlayer...?

Reactions: DDoS_V4

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I think she needs hair transplant.
I didn't want to say it, but this comment gave me courage.

This dev is unhesitant to mention the realism of the clothes and hair, and yet the most visible picture shows a girl with a bald strip running the middle of her scalp that is unlikely to be a fashion choice. Rather unfortunate. I wish the dev the best, but personally, I'd let the quality of the renders and models speak for themselves. Cheers.

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020

This dev is unhesitant to mention the realism of the clothes and hair, and yet the most visible picture shows a girl with a bald strip running the middle of her scalp that is unlikely to be a fashion choice. Rather unfortunate. I wish the dev the best, but personally, I'd let the quality of the renders and models speak for themselves. Cheers.
Right? I was going to make the same observation, but then thought, someone else must be thinking the same thing. lol

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020

I mean.. i'am not here to bash anyone's work but when you have this as description "realistic simulations of clothes and hair" i feel i needed to comment on that.

Best of luck to the dev, i'll check the game down the road.

orensan

May 29, 2017
i ran the game and like 5 non related processes started along with this, care to explain why that's happening?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
GOODBYE, real worl-D.

EDIT: (VR only)
I got excited with my mouse and keyboard, then read further and realize I cannot play it... :cautious:
(according to Steam there are just 0.04% lucky souls that have a VR-headset)

Crosses fingers dev makes a non-VR version.
Agreed, looks like could be fun, but my broke arse is in the 99.96% that can't afford the VR-headset, so no luck for me trying this right now.

Reactions: hentailover97

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
VR and obvious lack of hair at some parts aside. It's also UNITY.
That does not automatically mean a lack of a good interface and
features for saving, loading, scrolling backwards, taking screenshots
and so on. But normally it does.

Since I also got no VR Set, I'm not going to find out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sanaa Star

Neoptolemos

May 25, 2017
i ran the game and like 5 non related processes started along with this, care to explain why that's happening?
My anti virus program gave the following warning at the end of the download and blocked it automatically:

Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml

So far I never got any warning like this from downloading any unity game. Because of this I don't even give this game a try. And to all people who did I would suggest to run a good scan on your computer.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes