• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity ComeCloser [v0.16] [ComeCloser]

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
one more thing you know when you sub you get any thing in that month and below for every even when you sub ends you just dont get any past that that come out when your not sub and make sure you attenicate any one u want while subbed and the system know that you was when it came out ans still allows you to play patreon is not a place you pay to play it you pay to surpport and get all the stuff out thats in progress

Axelics

Sep 11, 2021
Honestly this game is such a weird case for me. The tech is amazing and very promising. But actually playing it makes me wonder if any of the developers ever tested it. They have all this fancy tech for tracking your dick, either from full-body or just controllers, and yet actually penetrating with it is impossible, because aiming is hard OR your dick gets twisted (becoming infinitely thin at at least one point).
I thought this was just growing pains, but I've been watching the game since early 2022 and this core issue still hasn't been fixed, or even attempted. The only ways I can see this being enjoyed is just playing with the cloth sim, or maybe posing characters statically.
The devs seem to only be interested in making something that looks good on screenshots, since all of their focus is on visuals. But I don't care if the poses now get a smooth transition, or the skin looks better, or if they add new characters - because actually trying to play it makes me more annoyed than anything.

av1rus2

Oct 21, 2023
Honestly this game is such a weird case for me. The tech is amazing and very promising. But actually playing it makes me wonder if any of the developers ever tested it. They have all this fancy tech for tracking your dick, either from full-body or just controllers, and yet actually penetrating with it is impossible, because aiming is hard OR your dick gets twisted (becoming infinitely thin at at least one point).
Well, it's not that bad. But I agree, some amount of 'auto-aim' would be very helpful.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes