Unity ComeCloser [v0.16] [ComeCloser]

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

manfredixon

Apr 17, 2022
I really miss the earlier versions where you could stuff a girl full of dildos and grab anything and everything without VR...

kaelfree

Nov 13, 2023
Great game, the hips sync and pelvis sync are a real game-changer. Too bad that the 3D models are this bad, any other game that uses similar mechanics?
how to use the hips sync and pelvis sync ,i can only use my Handle to control dick

WiseOne275

Sep 12, 2020
Hope we can get 0.18 before too long as well, according to this kemono post it has a fair amount of new content but it's not avaiable on the "Quest Download Links" post.
version 0.18 for quest download ->
0.18.1 for pc is here ->

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
I tried the in game settings but it doesn’t seem to do anything. I can even select vr on and off at the same time.
This happens when you place the game files in a folder it can't write in. Solution should be to unzip the game completely instead of launching it from inside the zip archive, and move the files to a folder that is not on the network, not managed by Windows and such

Reactions: 01234

slideshowyea

Feb 23, 2023
This happens when you place the game files in a folder it can't write in. Solution should be to unzip the game completely instead of launching it from inside the zip archive, and move the files to a folder that is not on the network, not managed by Windows and such
Thanks! It seemed to have been that it was in a hidden folder, didn't know that counted as managed by windows.

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
i get not having it but you can just sub foe a month if you want and dont say not all of us can afford 5 or 10 dollar but you can buy a pc or vr headset that runs it right dont get me wrong im here too but when i have i do sub every last one i get from here im only here when i cant and want to stay updated on good updates and try them out other then that i follow them on twitter i fucking love heat and talk to him before he dropped the the game while he was making and showing his test with emmy all im saying is you like the game right but its unfinished and dont have a company wit a lot of worker behind them so if every one here just sub even for 1$ and still got it here there will become faster and make more i love the art of making game and love the art to of cracking them but both should get supported not just one

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
plus for the longest come closer didnt even need to be crack and was here talking with every saying he in joys you loving the game but at one point he fig that every one was coming here and not supporting he has to eat and live too so less time working on it and more time at a different job so i like that he locked it down now he been doing more

Reactions: ComeCloser
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes