Unity ComeCloser [v0.16] [ComeCloser]

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Lavv

Aug 9, 2017
Tried to launch it on Quest2 through PC but doesn't seem to work. Any tips, or this is just not supported?

beaucz

Uploader
Aug 3, 2023
If your using the pc version it should work. I've tried both version and they both work. Only thing is the apk version I only have v0.12 while the pc version I have v0.16.

beaucz

Uploader
Aug 3, 2023
also, is there a version later then v0.12 for the quest apk?

beaucz

Uploader
Aug 3, 2023
yes, this game is vr only. If you're using the pc version. You will need your quest to play. The apk version will need to be installed locally in your quest (most common method sideload) graphics and physics are much better in the pc version if your pc meets the min sys requirements to run. that's the way to go

Reactions: datenshizzy

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
yes, this game is vr only. If you're using the pc version. You will need your quest to play. The apk version will need to be installed locally in your quest (most common method sideload) graphics and physics are much better in the pc version if your pc meets the min sys requirements to run. that's the way to go
Yeah I wanted to use my quest 2 but the main thread said that it wasn't compatible yet.

Kyrela

Aug 27, 2020
Great game, the hips sync and pelvis sync are a real game-changer. Too bad that the 3D models are this bad, any other game that uses similar mechanics?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Captain Crash

ComeCloser

Mar 13, 2021
Tried to launch it on Quest2 through PC but doesn't seem to work. Any tips, or this is just not supported?
ComeCloser is compatible with the Quest 2 on PC, but you will need to use SteamVR. Please take a look here for further instructions

Reactions: 01234
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes