wsccht

May 6, 2018
Getting this error message while i try to load the included save files, does anyone have a working save file or a fix for this?
Edit: Well the one from the start of 1.7 works, guess ill go from there.
Edit2: That didnt work either, after finishing the day, gives me the same error when you get back in the house at night.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Getting this error message while i try to load the included save files, does anyone have a working save file or a fix for this?
It's not a problem with the savefile. Using another save file will only temporally fix it until the sound effect is loaded again.
Several people have had the problem that this particular filename get mutilated after extracting.

Make sure the filename Clock.ogg in inside Audio\BGS\ and has the correct name.
It should be Clock.ogg no space or _ in it. .ogg might not show depending or your settings.
If it's named wrong simple rename it to Clock or clock.ogg if the extension is visible in your view.

Or just extract the file attached file inside Audio\BGS directory. assuming it doesn't get mutilated on extraction again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wsccht

Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
The arrow keys aren't working for me. The only thing that happens is when I press the "Right" arrow key, my character goes up. The other arrow keys do nothing.

**Edit** Nevermind... I started it with the Falcon-mkxp.exe and is working fine.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Good game, but very long...
I met also some crashes during some sex scenes... but a reload solved it.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
HD is hardly relevant or important with the quality of graphics/textures in this project. At least, dev could find some better textures then. Interesting idea though

DMC

May 17, 2017
Hey guys, can someone share full save for the latest release? I am missing some scenes.Thx

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Update to v1.72
No need to unpack the game files anymore.:D
Just extract it in the game directory, replace the "Game.ini" and start the game with the "Falcon-mkxp"....
When started with Falcon-mkxp View attachment 957137 vs When Started with Game.exe View attachment 957138

ps. The mod will work in future versions too, as long as CrazyBat does not modify drastically the scripts.
(only exception is the questlog, it won't display the hints for the new quests)
Its v1.8 now, please update. :giggle:
ps. The mod will work in future versions too, as long as CrazyBat does not modify drastically the scripts.
(only exception is the questlog, it won't display the hints for the new quests)
It's there a way to change the font or make it bigger?
I try to use the Improved UI Mod but it didn't work for me, it just open for a couple of seconds and then shut itself

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I get this error while May and her father are in the kitchen. How can I solve this problem? View attachment 1271240
Do you get this at a specific point? Which choices did you made? Do you get this error every time?
Might be that there a typo somewhere that caused this.

Update:

I managed to reproduce this... it only happens if you already allow Blake to cum inside during the 4th scene and then again at the 5th event.
i made some tiny last minute changes which might have caused the typo in one line of text that causes this. I have already fixed this .
Will upload a fixed version if no other major bugs present themselves.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
HD is hardly relevant or important with the quality of graphics/textures in this project. At least, dev could find some better textures then. Interesting idea though
I disagree regarding the resolution. Having higher resolution means it will look less pixelated around the edges on full HD displays then the default 640x480 resolution.

The engine/game used to create the CG is over 5 year old . Many thing and maps are modded into the game by other people from other games which explains why some backgrounds look better then other. No new mods/port have been done for several years so new textures not going to happen I'm afraid.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I used the save for start of 1.8 sound is not working for the game at all. No idea why.
I also got an error saying audio/bgs/Clock was missing. Went in to the folder and it was named _Clock removing the _ fixes the issue but there is no sound regardless. Dunno if this is related but I don't get why so many games have an issue with the bgs/clock thing these days. Last few updates have either missed the file completely or it's been _Clock that works like last update or Clock like this time. Come on Crazybat at least decide which should work.
As of this moment no sound is working though maybe start there. The sound files are not good anyway but well they are usually there.
Though maybe it's something known with a windows update or nvidia update that messed up sounds for rpg games?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes