zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
It's just a bug In the quest tracker. Some of my older saves have those tho.
If you finished the event till the end (Ends with May masturbating) then you've finished the event.

Did you use an older save or started a new game?
I started with a new game.

Rulahk

Nov 6, 2019
Did you try using the save where the bug is triggered or a save from before?

Unfortunately It won't work with save games that are saved in this map while the bug is triggered.
So in order to see if it fixed the problem you need a save from before and then enter the map again.

If you don't have a save from before see the next post below.
I can confirm that when loading a save prior to triggering the bugged script, and having replaced the map file as indicated, that this worked for me too.

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
Yeah I noticed that sometimes stuff is saved inside save games and it will execute the code saved in the save file instead of the updated map file.
Yeah, I kind of theorized it was making a literal copy of the event context in the save file. Couldn't leave store during work event, but did visit to changing room, resaved, and reloaded. Didn't help. Only fix was loading the prior save, before entering store map.

I think I already fixed it. (I hope) Try the attached comment events file. Enable and then disabled autosave in setting then autosave should be disabled (for real) and should no longer jump to the autosave slot.
Sorry, no joy. Unless I'm missing something in your directions, on a quick test, it did nothing.

Not an immediate problem. There are bigger nuisances in my life. Take your break.

schuel20

Nov 28, 2018
i have a huge roblem with the 2nd event with the nurse.. when i try to leave the PE-Class, the exact same 2 lines of dialogue just keep repeating and repeating, i can't move and also can't get into the settings, i run it on normal text speed too (Version 2.6 btw). i'd appreciate any help

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017

ashGHOUL

Jul 4, 2021
Download the latest version from the op? You're using version 1.8 it seems. I remember there being a bug in a previous version because I replaced some CG but forget to rename the files properly. There should be a bug fix somewhere in this topic, but the sane thing to do is to just download the latest version.
Thanks for the reply its fixed now, it is a latest version im using UI improvement mod thats why its showing 1.8 :)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

release 2.6.1 update only fixes some bugs and has some other small additions/changes:
You'll need to have version 2.6 installed.

Added:

- Small spying event on (step)brother at night.(CG and idea for this event came from JonhyBoi77!)
Has 3 variants (random) based on unlocked events.
May need to wear the miniskirt + top.
- The mini event talking to the lifeguard while during sunbathing event has been added to the recollection room.
- All 3 parts of the event with the girl at the beach have been added to the recollection room.
(You'll need to have seen part3 for it to unlock!)

Fixes:

- Fixed nurse event looping in the college hallway.
- Fixed crash when working at the clothing store wearing the red dress and no panties.
- Disabling Auto save should now work properly.
(If auto save in you game is set to disabled already, but it still auto saves.
You'll first need to enable auto save and then disable it again inside the settings menu.)

As usual extract the content of the zip inside the game directory and anwer yes if asked to overwrite.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ComingOfAge-2.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
hey guys
any save game with brother and sister sex?
please
All saves are available in the original download, just move it from the saves folder to the main directory. Move the newest one and you can go to the gallery and watch what ever you want.

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
release 2.6.1 update only fixes some bugs and has some other small additions/changes:

- Disabling Auto save should now work properly.
(If auto save in you game is set to disabled already, but it still auto saves.
You'll first need to enable auto save and then disable it again inside the settings menu.)
Hate to be a PITA, but:
This may also be something saved in the saved files.

When the game first opens, you only have the option to load a save.

After trying different tactics, the "Autosave" fix wouldn't take until I saved a save with the fix ("Autosave Disabled"), shutdown the game, and restarted, loading that save. That seems to have worked. It still names slot #1 (#0?) "Autosave" instead of "File 1".

Crazybat, you may need to be a little more specific in the instructions for the fix. (Or find a away around saving that setting in a saved file.)

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
I know, I know! I said "Take your break."
So take your break - this can wait - it is just FYI:

"Autosave" still acting funky:

Load previous night before sleeping (New "Autosave" function - "Autosave disabled")
Sleep
Next morning - save in slot #1 (0?) labeled "Autosave" - Location = May's Bedroom
Move May outside house - Neighborhood, College (doesn't matter)
Activate save function -
Slot #1 (0?) - still labeled "Autosave", now shows Location = Current Location (Neighborhood, College, etc.)
Loading that save file loads Current Location, not May's Bedroom
Checking "Autosave" setting in Items still shows "Disabled"

My speculation - It is saving Current Location in "Autosave" slot before allowing choice of "Load", "Save", or "Delete"
It is apparently overwriting the previous save, without warning. This is why I duplicate my saves, avoiding such confusion.

Only workaround available to me is avoid using slot #1 (0?) in my preferred save structure, i.e.:

Let "Autosave" file (first slot) continue to do its thing.

File 11 = Monday morning
File 12 = Tuesday morning
File 13 = Wednesday morning
File 14 = Thursday morning
File 15 = Friday morning
File 16 = Saturday morning
File 17 = Sunday morning

File 21 = Current morning
File 22 = Current afternoon
File 23 = Current everning
File 24 = Current night

Fortunately, one can change savefile names in Explorer while the game is running, without hiccups, unlike some other games. Still, through habit, I shut down game before renaming. So, "Save01.rvdata2" became "Save11.rvdata2".
Restarting game, loading "File 11", moving May outside the house, then choosing save function, and "Autosave" slot is magiclly filled with an "Autosave" (Save01.rvdata2) of the Current Location, leaving my "File 11" alone.

This may be useful to some, as long as they are aware anything saved in that "Autosave" slot will be overwritten.

Take your break.

EDIT:

"Autosave Disabled" should prevent any save action -

Pseudocode:
If
"Autosave" = 0
Then
Return
Else
do "Save", slot 0, "Autosave"
Return

Perhaps some settings, "Cars Enable/Disable", "Night Effect", "Fetishes", "Autosave Enable/Disable", etc should be considered system-wide with "Colors", "BGM", etc. and saved in a separate config file, instead of per savefile.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hate to be a PITA, but:
This may also be something saved in the saved files.

When the game first opens, you only have the option to load a save.

After trying different tactics, the "Autosave" fix wouldn't take until I saved a save with the fix ("Autosave Disabled"), shutdown the game, and restarted, loading that save. That seems to have worked. It still names slot #1 (#0?) "Autosave" instead of "File 1".

Crazybat, you may need to be a little more specific in the instructions for the fix. (Or find a away around saving that setting in a saved file.)
Is seems to be a bug/glitch persistent in that particular save file. I have no idea how to fix that tho, since I have no clue what's going on and I simple don't have in depth knowledge of the code (Ruby) to attempt messing with it. Could only make things worse.

I just played around with the save file you uploaded earlier. I disabled the Autosave save then changed map and it worked fine .
switched map again. Enabled auto save again and it continued auto saving in the right slot.

I think there some persistent glitch/bug that continues to auto save despite having disabled auto save. So my fix actually fixes nothing. I though if I could set the Value to 0 I could force it stop. However value 0 is saveslot1 so it just continues to Autosave into a different slot if that glitch/bug is active.

So a possible work-around could what you found out. Disabled it. Save game. Restart and then load save again.
The name of the savefile won't change until you overwrite it with a new save, but it would be saver to avoid that slot since the bug/glitch might reappear.

I'll remove the switching to slot1 when disabeling Autosave since it fixes nothing and adds another potention problem of overwriting save in slot1 when the glitch/bug is active.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I know, I know! I said "Take your break."
So take your break - this can wait - it is just FYI:

"Autosave" still acting funky:

Load previous night before sleeping (New "Autosave" function - "Autosave disabled")
Sleep
Next morning - save in slot #1 (0?) labeled "Autosave" - Location = May's Bedroom
Move May outside house - Neighborhood, College (doesn't matter)
Activate save function -
Slot #1 (0?) - still labeled "Autosave", now shows Location = Current Location (Neighborhood, College, etc.)
Loading that save file loads Current Location, not May's Bedroom
Checking "Autosave" setting in Items still shows "Disabled"

My speculation - It is saving Current Location in "Autosave" slot before allowing choice of "Load", "Save", or "Delete"
It is apparently overwriting the previous save, without warning. This is why I duplicate my saves, avoiding such confusion.

Only workaround available to me is avoid using slot #1 (0?) in my preferred save structure, i.e.:

Let "Autosave" file (first slot) continue to do its thing.

File 11 = Monday morning
File 12 = Tuesday morning
File 13 = Wednesday morning
File 14 = Thursday morning
File 15 = Friday morning
File 16 = Saturday morning
File 17 = Sunday morning

File 21 = Current morning
File 22 = Current afternoon
File 23 = Current everning
File 24 = Current night

Fortunately, one can change savefile names in Explorer while the game is running, without hiccups, unlike some other games. Still, through habit, I shut down game before renaming. So, "Save01.rvdata2" became "Save11.rvdata2".
Restarting game, loading "File 11", moving May outside the house, then choosing save function, and "Autosave" slot is magiclly filled with an "Autosave" (Save01.rvdata2) of the Current Location, leaving my "File 11" alone.

This may be useful to some, as long as they are aware anything saved in that "Autosave" slot will be overwritten.

Take your break.

EDIT:

"Autosave Disabled" should prevent any save action -

Pseudocode:
If
"Autosave" = 0
Then
Return
Else
do "Save", slot 0, "Autosave"
Return

Perhaps some settings, "Cars Enable/Disable", "Night Effect", "Fetishes", "Autosave Enable/Disable", etc should be considered system-wide with "Colors", "BGM", etc. and saved in a separate config file, instead of per savefile.
See my previous post. It seems to act buggy at some times while working perfectly fine at other times.

As the overwriting of save slot that the default behavior of the autosave function and It now overwrites saveslot1 if the bug is active due to some changes I made, So I'll be undoing those.

Saving in a serperate file sound nice, but I didn't code any of that and have zero knowledge of ruby. It's all part of the base game and scripts made by other people.

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
Is seems to be a bug/glitch persistent in that particular save file. ....
I won't argue with you, as I know far, far less than you do about it, but I'm not sure it was that particular save file. Any v2.6 save when loaded in v2.6.1 behaves the same way, unless the "Autosave" is enabled and disabled in v2.6.1, saved, shutdown and restarted. (Though I'm not sure the restart is necessary, its just habit to do so in these kinds of situations, and I didn't test it.)

I'd like to stress something. Even with the current funky autosave situation (v2.6.1), the "Change scene location" is part of the problem -

Load a map in May's bedroom on the 2nd floor -
Activate "Save" function -
The "Autosave" file description does not change; shows May on 2nd floor -
Move to 1st floor -
The "Autosave" file description does not change; shows May on 2nd floor -
Move outside the house -
The "Autosave" file description shows May in Neighborhood -

Didn't try it before prior post. Just did experiment:

Load Wednesday afternoon at Beach; go to College; go to 2nd floor -
Save to any slot but "Autosave" -
Exit menu -
"Autosave" slot shows location as "Left Wing" -
Load "Autosave" file -May's location is 1st floor, Left Wing -
Move May to 1st floor, Right Wing (Nurse/Principal's Offices) -
"Autosave" slot shows location as "Left Wing" -

All this is just FYI, as I've opted not to use that slot for any saves, and am content to work around it. I would suggest that, unless other players complain, you not tear your hair out trying to fix it, just do what seems best to you and attempt an explanation in a "Read.txt"

Do consider a separate config file to be loaded at Game start, with some persistent player settings saved there. (No idea how much trouble that might be to implement.) Currently, it asks which save file to load, and will load any setting stored in that file, which might be from some previous version (i.e. v2.6 - "Autosave" glitch included). Any subsequnt save will propagate the glitch.

BTW, currently, with "Autosave" disabled, overwriting the "Autosave" slot does NOT change the file name.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes