Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but after the stripping work, I cant get back into normal clothes to leave the club.............is this some known bug or is it that I'm running an old save from 1.3?

Edit:
Just checked with the save provided with the game(beginning of 1.4), and I'm still stuck in the club after work(cant change back into regular clothes)
May should change back into her normal clothes automatically after the stripper job. One thing I can think off is that you changed into the waitress outfit first before going to work a a stripper I guess that might screw things up.

Reminds me that I've forgotten to program a safeguard which prevents something like this from happening.
You don't need to change before the stripper job. Just walk up to the red dots and that's it.

Reactions: Turd Fergusson

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
1920-1080 Valentine and all the other games rpg I play them very well.
That should be fine, since the game runs at 1280X960 resolution.
Does the window actually change size when you press F5/F6.

You're not a laptop by any chance are you? I had people with these kind of problems before. Mostly happened with people running on a laptop. It could be a driver problem.

Alternative you could try out the mod package from PK2000. Over here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/falcon-mkxp.49367/

Download the latest pre-compiled package from here:

Extract the the archive. It dumps everthing inside a folder. Copy everything inside that folder into the coming of age folder.

Then extract the config file attached to this post (In which I've already changed the resolution) into the game directory (Overwrite it if asked.)

Then try starting the game using the Falcon-mkxp.exe NOT the game.exe and see if that fixes your problem.
You can switch to full screen using left alt + enter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus
Aug 13, 2017
May should change back into her normal clothes automatically after the stripper job. One thing I can think off is that you changed into the waitress outfit first before going to work a a stripper I guess that might screw things up.

Reminds me that I've forgotten to program a safeguard which prevents something like this from happening.
You don't need to change before the stripper job. Just walk up to the red dots and that's it.
that fixed it yes, thought I had to go to the wardrobe first, to "start a shift" :cool:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
That should be fine, since the game runs at 1280X960 resolution.
Does the window actually change size when you press F5/F6.

You're not a laptop by any chance are you? I had people with these kind of problems before. Mostly happened with people running on a laptop. It could be a driver problem.

Alternative you could try out the mod package from PK2000. Over here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/falcon-mkxp.49367/

Download the latest pre-compiled package from here:

Extract the the archive. It dumps everthing inside a folder. Copy everything inside that folder into the coming of age folder.

Then extract the config file attached to this post (In which I've already changed the resolution) into the game directory (Overwrite it if asked.)

Then try starting the game using the Falcon-mkxp.exe NOT the game.exe and see if that fixes your problem.
You can switch to full screen using left alt + enter.
you really help a lot,thank you very much, my screen is 24 samsung and my computer very good.now i can play the game quite well.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Crazybat nice update. A COA update, made my day.

One bug i ran into, when you help Blake "relieve pressure" the second time, if you go for facial it does not clear the image and kick you back into the rpg world again.

Attached a save.

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
Does female MC mean the usual let every perv and their dog rape/ blackmail/ humiliate/ dom you or live like an nun? Because I even though I don´t mind playing a slut (nearly every male MC is a slut) I don´t like to feel forced to play as the slut.

I hope someone understands what I mean ^^

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Does female MC mean the usual let every perv and their dog rape/ blackmail/ humiliate/ dom you or live like an nun? Because I even though I don´t mind playing a slut (nearly every male MC is a slut) I don´t like to feel forced to play as the slut.

I hope someone understands what I mean ^^
from what you write to understand that you do not want the MC to be a prostitute?
what do you want? to wash dishes? to knit socks? to cook? mopping the floor? to paint her nails?
sorry if i didn't understand what you mean, my English is not good.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat nice update. A COA update, made my day.

One bug i ran into, when you help Blake "relieve pressure" the second time, if you go for facial it does not clear the image and kick you back into the rpg world again.

Attached a save.
Thaxs I'll take a look at it. I prob forgot to remove the picture properly. I was pretty sure I tested that one.
Ok I've fixed it. It was as I expected I simply forgotten to put a command to remove the picture..

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes