Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat I'm having the same problem as Ripclaws, was wondering if you could check out my savegame. Thanks a bunch.
Sure. I fixed it for ya. See the attached save. The problem was there was a switch active that enables every time an event starts to prevent players to start another one and possible bug/break the event. Somehow the switch was still active preventing you from entering the bar.

Do you still remember which event you did before that? I might have a missing piece of code that causes this.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
No, sorry I can't remember the exact event.
I played from the beginning in the current built. At some point I noticed two events marked with ???
As I continued to play it got worse and worse...

I also had only one save, so no going back for me... :FacePalm:
Ok thanks for the info. Was just really curious what might have caused that to happen.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Update to v1.81
*(added a second zip for those who want to play with the mouse)

No need to unpack the game files anymore.:D
Just extract it in the game directory, replace the "Game.ini" and start the game with the "Falcon-mkxp"....
When started with Falcon-mkxp View attachment 957137 vs When Started with Game.exe View attachment 957138

ps. The mod will work in future versions too, as long as CrazyBat does not modify drastically the scripts.
(only exception is the questlog, it won't display the hints for the new quests)

(If you want to use the exact same fonts with the original game.exe, download these extra fonts and extract them in the game folder ~ should be placed inside the "Fonts" folder).
Is was super awesome for you to make this mod. Saves so much wear and tear on my back from not having to sit up at the computer. Muah!!!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there a walkthough for this game? I love May, want to turn her into the biggest slut, whore and prostitute possible, and banging her family too. While still being a real cutie, because, I love cuties.
Does May get the option to shave her pussy? I love looking at smooth pussy lips.

Last edited:

Jmankj

Aug 8, 2020
Is there a walkthough for this game? I love May, want to turn her into the biggest slut, whore and prostitute possible, and banging her family too. While still being a real cutie, because, I love cuties.
Does May get the option to shave her pussy? I love looking at smooth pussy lips.
I dont think there is a walkthought, but i dont feel you need it, "quest tab" is quite good i think. I'm not going to spoil anything but you get to shave her quite early in the game ^^ and I can confirm smooth pussy lips :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is it possible to make the font larger? Hard to read for these old peepers, lol. I added the extra font mod, but I don't know how to apply it, if it helps with making the font larger.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is it possible to make the font larger? Hard to read for these old peepers, lol. I added the extra font mod, but I don't know how to apply it, if it helps with making the font larger.
There's no such option in game. But It can be done by changing the settings of a script that I've used.

I've increased the font-size from 26 to 30. As a result the names in the name boxes might cut off a little. If can even make if bigger if needed, but the names will be cut off even more.

Just extract the attached zipped script file inside the data directory. (Overwrite when asked) You might want to make a backup of the Scripts.rvdata2 file so you can revert it in case of any issue's

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There's no such option in game. But It can be done by changing the settings of a script that I've used.

I've increased the font-size from 26 to 30. As a result the names in the name boxes might cut off a little. If can even make if bigger if needed, but the names will be cut off even more.

Just extract the attached zipped script file inside the data directory. (Overwrite when asked) You might want to make a backup of the Scripts.rvdata2 file so you can revert it in case of any issue's

Oooh, I could kiss you!! Thank you. Muah!!
Just inserted the mod file and it works perfectly. Soooo much better. Thanks again.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Campfire84

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Wouldn't it be great to watch May riding the bus and being groped and molested on the bus? By passengers, drunks, old guys, other students, shotas, and even the bus driver. At first she tolerates it so as not to draw attention, but as she gets more corrupt she starts to enjoy and even starts loving the attention.
Also, would love to see more scenes between family members. Dad and/or brother sneaking into her bed. Sister and mom too. While on the couch watching TV, in the shower too.

How about a 4 girl pie eating party? Mom, Gina, Mia and May. (somebody stop me), my mind is in hypersex drive. Ok, ok, one last thing, May should be able to go into dad's office and tease and flirt with him, and it gets heavier and heavier each time. May should sneak into the parents room and have fun with dad next to mom.

Last edited:

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
Wouldn't it be great to watch May riding the bus and being groped and molested on the bus? By passengers, drunks, old guys, other students, shotas, and even the bus driver. At first she tolerates it so as not to draw attention, but as she gets more corrupt she starts to enjoy and even starts loving the attention.
Also, would love to see more scenes between family members. Dad and/or brother sneaking into her bed. Sister and mom too. While on the couch watching TV, in the shower too.

How about a 4 girl pie eating party? Mom, Gina, Mia and May. (somebody stop me), my mind is in hypersex drive.
I really like your idea of the 4 girl pie eating and at the same time more scene beteween family members, like Mia and Mya with his mother, Mya and mom together, Mya and his brother, Mya and Mia going to see "dad" in the afternoon for a snack, something like that... Please Crazybat grant us that wish :D

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I really like your idea of the 4 girl pie eating and at the same time more scene beteween family members, like Mia and Mya with his mother, Mya and mom together, Mya and his brother, Mya and Mia going to see "dad" in the afternoon for a snack, something like that... Please Crazybat grant us that wish :D
I wish I could all a 1000 hearts to my heart response.

Jmankj

Aug 8, 2020

How about a 4 girl pie eating party? Mom, Gina, Mia and May. (somebody stop me), my mind is in hypersex drive. Ok, ok, one last thing, May should be able to go into dad's office and tease and flirt with him, and it gets heavier and heavier each time. May should sneak into the parents room and have fun with dad next to mom.
some of this things you can already do :) not going to spoil the game but dads office is a fun place in the afternoon ;)

• Red Heart

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
not going to spoil the game but dads office is a fun place in the afternoon ;)
All I ever get, at any time of the day if the father is in his office, is "I beter (sp) not bother him while he's working in his office." Seems that once you've done some things, you can't do them again.

Jmankj

Aug 8, 2020
All I ever get, at any time of the day if the father is in his office, is "I beter (sp) not bother him while he's working in his office." Seems that once you've done some things, you can't do them again.
I dont know if they are repeatable if you have done them but i dont think you can do something to block the event? For the triggers you need to get a answer from Crazybat who made the game, he know whats needed for it to trigger. I'm just a happy player who loves this game <3

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
some of this things you can already do :) not going to spoil the game but dads office is a fun place in the afternoon ;)
I've played this game many times before and I've tried visiting dad in the morning and the evening and you couldn't enter. I don't think I even thought of the afternoon. Thank you so very much for that tidbit of info.

ElJAJAS2000

Jul 31, 2022
Sure. I fixed it for ya. See the attached save. The problem was there was a switch active that enables every time an event starts to prevent players to start another one and possible bug/break the event. Somehow the switch was still active preventing you from entering the bar.

Do you still remember which event you did before that? I might have a missing piece of code that causes this.
Hi, it seems I have the same problem, could you help me? Thanks a lot

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Only works if certain conditions are met. The events will start when May's shame is 28 or lower.
Follow up event will become available as May shame lowers.

They are not repeatable ATM. Just one time events. I might make a repeatable one at some point, but it would effectively mean making a whole new event, since I only made the event with the pink blouse outfit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr and K.T.L.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

V2.9 is here! Took me a bit longer that anticipated since I noticed parts of an event had gone missing and needed to fix that.
Still wondering what happened there..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:

use the attached Script file for increased font size. 30 instead of 26. (Extract to data directory and overwrite when asked)

Ps: To see the new event at the beach you'll need to buy May a new swimsuit first. Req 40shame or lower.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes