Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hey Guys, i have a problem ... when i try to rise the exhibition on the balkony i cant go back into the house ... any idaes ... thx in advance ...
I'll need some more info. And a save if possible to trouble schoot this.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I played with my save from 2.3 further and don`t know is this no problem to get it or is this a bug (because I played with this old save?)

As Hint I have my Corruption must be over 35 and I have to take the job offer from Mike.

I think Mike from the Clothing Store is meant or? The second work outfit is unlocked.

So is this a bug or how can I unlock it?
older save shouldn't be a problem.
That should be enough. Did you get the call from Mike at home in the morning?
After that talk to Mike in the Afternoon:

1702915725133.png

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
[Bug]

I've restarted a new save for the latest 2.7 release and I noticed that I received a red message saying that working at the library won't lower my shame anymore. However, it actually lowered my shame one last time. When I came back the next day, my shame didn't actually lower as expected. I figured it my be a bug ?
Perhaps I changed it as some some so that the message actually triggers too soon. Not a really big problem will try to check it out tho.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

Just a quick long overdue update.

So the end of December is coming near fast. I Usually drop the update at/near the end of the month.
My goal, but not a hard death-line, is to bring out the update before Christmas so I can just take some time off during the holidays.

First this I started working on was a few events at the gym. I have been pondering for a while to add/rework stuff to the gym.
I just couldn't get the motivation to rework the earlier gym event. They look pretty bad in my opinion.
Every time I think about that I think I could use that time to actually add something new.

So I had this idea in my head to add some variants of the existing events. So that's what I did.
I added new events for both the existing gym events. Depending on the progress/exhibition level more option will be available.

She can now work-out int the gym wearing the final outfit that she wears while working at the gym.
Then based on exhibition level she can work out topless and finally nude.
These events also come with variants. (Pierced/ Plugged (one event only).

so I might have gone a bit overboard. Because I ended up with 12 animations consisting of 215 CG total.

One of event (6 animations) I created looked decent when I made it, but when I finally added into the game it looked really weird. So I had to redo some parts to make it look less weird. Mind you it still isn't perfect because I had to manual position part s for each frame. (Which I hate and is quite time consuming.)

So while these events might not be very explicit compared to the recent added event I added these to have some fun/sexy optional events players can do during the game.

2nd event that I'm working on adds a new event (finally?) to the house of pleasure.

This is a fairly big event with some options/variants that become available when repeating the event.
The event will need to be replayed 3 times to be able to see every option/variant and contains several animations.
This event will also have 2 variants (Pierced/Non-pierced) total CG count around 230.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The downside is that because I seem to have the tendency to create "bigger" events there are also less per release.
At least it feels that way. I might need to balance the size of events better.

While I do enjoy making "bigger" event I also feel some hesitation/resistance to start working on them knowing how much time they take to create.

There's a small chance I might have some time left to add a few small public interaction events similar to those I made earlier.

That's all for now folks.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
older save shouldn't be a problem.
That should be enough. Did you get the call from Mike at home in the morning?
After that talk to Mike in the Afternoon:

View attachment 3184953
Sorry, I can`t say nothing about it anymore. I download a "autosave" and this is full and the playtime shows clear that aren`t my old save.

The answer took to much time.

When I remember correct if the calling mean the bathsuit it had changed nothing.

Maybe somebody else have these problems aso then he must ask you.

Jan 7, 2022
Hi Guys,

So the end of December is coming near fast. I Usually drop the update at/near the end of the month.
My goal, but not a hard death-line, is to bring out the update before Christmas so I can just take some time off during the holidays.

First this I started working on was a few events at the gym. I have been pondering for a while to add/rework stuff to the gym.
I just couldn't get the motivation to rework the earlier gym event. They look pretty bad in my opinion.
Every time I think about that I think I could use that time to actually add something new.

So I had this idea in my head to add some variants of the existing events. So that's what I did.
I added new events for both the existing gym events. Depending on the progress/exhibition level more option will be available.

She can now work-out int the gym wearing the final outfit that she wears while working at the gym.

so I might have gone a bit overboard. Because I ended up with 12 animations consisting of 215 CG total.

One of event (6 animations) I created looked decent when I made it, but when I finally added into the game it looked really weird. So I had to redo some parts to make it look less weird. Mind you it still isn't perfect because I had to manual position part s for each frame. (Which I hate and is quite time consuming.)

So while these events might not be very explicit compared to the recent added event I added these to have some fun/sexy optional events players can do during the game.

2nd event that I'm working on adds a new event (finally?) to the house of pleasure.

This is a fairly big event with some options/variants that become available when repeating the event.
The event will need to be replayed 3 times to be able to see every option/variant and contains several animations.
This event will also have 2 variants (Pierced/Non-pierced) total CG count around 230.

The downside is that because I seem to have the tendency to create "bigger" events there are also less per release.

While I do enjoy making "bigger" event I also feel some hesitation/resistance to start working on them knowing how much time they take to create.

There's a small chance I might have some time left to add a few small public interaction events similar to those I made earlier.

Damn.....can't wait for it <3 <3

RizkyNA23

Sep 11, 2021
Hi Guys,

Thank you very much. Could you make May can walking nude outside, add new bikini, add new work clothe in the next patch?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Grrr, this is annoying, since I've had this new computer, about a month, I can't seem to install rpgm games, all the other games install fine, does anyone know why this is happening?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i've already replayed student roleplayed 3 times and there's no new event

View attachment 3200137
It seems there is misplaced line of code that prevent progress when she's not wearing her piercings.
Seems this "bug" has been there for a while.

Extract the contents on the attached zip file into the data directory (yes when asked to overwrite) and then try again.
Let me know if that worked.

Reactions: AVM666

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i'd like her to not shave, is it an option now or it's still require to advance the story ?
No there isn't and there probably won't be one either in the near future unfortunately. See my previous post for reasons.
I did occasionally add some new event with "hairy" version and might still add some in the future.

Reactions: Ř@ĐįäÞïőñ

yankeealpha

Apr 4, 2020
It seems there is misplaced line of code that prevent progress when she's not wearing her piercings.
Seems this "bug" has been there for a while.

Extract the contents on the attached zip file into the data directory (yes when asked to overwrite) and then try again.
Let me know if that worked.
alright thanks

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes