Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I've played V2.8 now and there seems to be a major problem. When changing the screen (entering or leaving a building and so on) I always have to wait 1-2 minutes (!!!) until I can continue playing. During this time the game window is frozen!
It looks more likely the problem is on your pc. You're literately the first person ever to complain about this.
Do you have auto save enabled? If autosave is enabled a save will be created then switching from inside or outside.
Possible there is something inferring when the game tries to write to disk? A virus scanner/firewall or some other piece of software.

Infosauger

Jul 23, 2018
It looks more likely the problem is on your pc. You're literately the first person ever to complain about this.
Do you have auto save enabled? If autosave is enabled a save will be created then switching from inside or outside.
Possible there is something inferring when the game tries to write to disk? A virus scanner/firewall or some other piece of software.
I thought so too, but I've tried several other RPGM (For example: Corrupting Jennifer) and non-RPGM Games now and this one is the only one where this happens.

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
I thought so too, but I've tried several other RPGM (For example: Corrupting Jennifer) and non-RPGM Games now and this one is the only one where this happens.
Make sure to launch using Falcon-mkxp, turn off cars, evening/night cycle and standing portrait along with auto save and see if there is a big difference. One of my machines needs those settings updated before it runs smooth.

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

Noymoi

Dec 22, 2021
So it seems that May is now totally fine getting naked in a public environment such as the gym. Her moniker is the "town cum bucket" and her current outfit leaves nothing to the imagination. She even freely showed her tits when a random npc asked her to and happily partakes in gangbangs with old men and after the modeling show. The next step forward has to be her no longer wearing clothes as well as public sex/gangbangs wherever and whenever she wants right? I can see an update where she starts practicing going out at night without any clothes. Kind of a continuation from her being naked at home at night and eventually naked at home during the day. Sorry for the long post, this game is amazing. Huge credit to Crazybat!

Reactions: Crazybat

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I wish May did more at home with her family. After a quick mess about with her father and a regular bit of morning fun with her mother there's nothing going on once she's comfortable being naked all the time in front of them. We have a brother who seems a bit of a waste of space, no longer even going into her room at night (and she still refuses to go and see him while naked) and her sister seems to have been left far behind.

Having said that, hats off to the dev. I know how much of a pain rpmaker can be for large projects. He's kept it going (y)

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Didn't there use to be a TV watching event at evening? Can't seem to trigger it anymore.. Did it get removed?

K.T.L.

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
The event's still there on my game, just nothing happens except for passing time with the 'later' outfits.

Infosauger

Jul 23, 2018
Make sure to launch using Falcon-mkxp, turn off cars, evening/night cycle and standing portrait along with auto save and see if there is a big difference. One of my machines needs those settings updated before it runs smooth.
And how do I use this? Do I have to configure each game where I have this issue?

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
And how do I use this? Do I have to configure each game where I have this issue?
There's two exes with the game, one is game.exe the other is Falcon-mkxp.exe make sure you're using the right one. The settings are in May's items, if you hit esc, then go to items settings should be there for the listed modifications. If you don't see it try using the box next to the mirror in Mays room first and try again. I don't know if you have to do this for each save, you might.

Settings to adjust:
Disable Cars
Disable standing picture
Disable Night Effect

Reactions: Crazybat

K.T.L.

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Another minor anomaly - At college, if May is wearing her transparent outfit and almost non-existent skirt and shows off to Miss Green, when you select the 'Top' option, the teacher makes a comment about nipple piercings even if May doesn't have any.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Didn't there use to be a TV watching event at evening? Can't seem to trigger it anymore.. Did it get removed?
NoyMoi is correct. There are no event for the latest outfit at the moment. I might add some at some point if I get some inspiration, but it's not really high on my priority list right now. IF I decided to make some more I would like them to be slightly different rather then copy/paste of the existing event.

Reactions: forgotp

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Another minor anomaly - At college, if May is wearing her transparent outfit and almost non-existent skirt and shows off to Miss Green, when you select the 'Top' option, the teacher makes a comment about nipple piercings even if May doesn't have any.
Thanks I'll put that on my todo list.

This one the other minor inconsistency during the class event you reported earlier have been fixed. Thank for bringing those to my attention,

Last edited:
Reactions: K.T.L.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I wish May did more at home with her family. After a quick mess about with her father and a regular bit of morning fun with her mother there's nothing going on once she's comfortable being naked all the time in front of them. We have a brother who seems a bit of a waste of space, no longer even going into her room at night (and she still refuses to go and see him while naked) and her sister seems to have been left far behind.

Having said that, hats off to the dev. I know how much of a pain rpmaker can be for large projects. He's kept it going (y)
I might still add a few things at some point, when I get some inspiration and time and motivation. There's still plenty off other stuff that needs attention tho. The sister just got content added in update 2.6 and addition content in 2.7 btw.

Reactions: K.T.L.

White_Devil125

Nov 24, 2022
Can someone tell me how to unlock the dad event , for some reason i am not able to trigger it .
My stats are :
Corruption 49
shame:15
Confidence:40
Exhibitionism:41

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Can someone tell me how to unlock the dad event , for some reason i am not able to trigger it .
My stats are :
Corruption 49
shame:15
Confidence:40
Exhibitionism:41
Which one exactly? The first one is unlocked when May's shame is 27 or below. I think you should also have gotten a entry in the quest log. You'll need to go to his office in the evening if I remember correctly.

White_Devil125

Nov 24, 2022
Which one exactly? The first one is unlocked when May's shame is 27 or below. I think you should also have gotten a entry in the quest log. You'll need to go to his office in the evening if I remember correctly.
I didn't get any sort of entry in the quest log and when i try getting into his office in the evening (ik cuz i played it multiple times before ) it says not to bother him while he is working .

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I didn't get any sort of entry in the quest log and when i try getting into his office in the evening (ik cuz i played it multiple times before ) it says not to bother him while he is working .
White_Devil125 updated the post.

I did some digging. The initial trigger should be May walking up the stairs while her shame is 27 or lower at night. You should get a few lines of text about checking out his office.

then you can enter his office at night where you should get a quest entry to visit him during the evening. If the problem persists please upload your save game so I can take a look at it.

Last edited:

White_Devil125

Nov 24, 2022
Like i said i didn't get any quest i have almost completed doing all the quest that i received except for that one. I hope this is the file you are looking for .

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Like i said i didn't get any quest i have almost completed doing all the quest that i received except for that one. I hope this is the file you are looking for .
There's nothing wrong with your save. You have already triggered the first part.

Just do the 2nd step like I Wrote in the post before:

Enter his office at night where you should get a quest entry to visit him during the evening.
You only get the quest entry AFTER you have completed this step.

I just did that using you save and it worked as intended.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes