bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
My game softlocked after doing Gina event (going to her house) on wednesday. I'm now on thursday morning, when i try to work anywhere May says she need to go to college, but when i try to enter college it says there are no classes, so i can't do anything.

EDIT: Actually this still happens even if i dont go to Gina house.
I had the same problem but before gina event ...... I managed to go to work at the gym and the problem was solved and I was able to do gina event + if you can't move anymore "for example in front of the school door" go to menu - items - scene skipping - enable . it works for me

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I playede it a long time ago, liked it a lot and picked it up recently. There are a lot of changes, and there was a question already asked and answered above. Tanning at the beach it says she needs a more revealing outfit to progess, but it can't be bought at the shop. I remember that from my first playthrougha nd there was no problem at all to get it. The answer above does not put it clear to me what to do. Lower shame to 91 and then it will appear at the shop? It would be less confusing if she could buy it and then not put it on due to the shame stat. And other than before I have no idea how to start the café job, and the running seems to have gone as well. So at first sight there seems to be less to do than in earlier versions, but I will try some more and see what comes up. Could you just please clarify the tanning path a bit?

EDIT: got ahead a bit. I did not remember that the game was so repetetive and grindy. I am a bit taken aback, after more than two hours gameplaywith very little progress in the story/character I am getting impatient. E.g. the job at the closing store - I did it about five to seven times, it was a clickfest with no change. Not so super-entertaining so far.
Yeah you can buy the 2nd swimsuit when her shame is 91 or lower. I changed it at some point, but I'm aware I didn't give the proper info to the player for that.

The cafe Job will start when May's shame is 64 or lower. There should be plenty of events in between tho.
You can speed things up by using the cheat items in the red box in May's room. You can lower her shame by 1 each time although I wouldn't recommend doing this more then once a day. You can use the dayswitcher Item to forward the time by one block each time. Make sure you're not doing a Job or active events or it might screw up the game.

Running ? There has never been a running event. I think you're confusing this with another game. Unless you mean the running on the treadmill inside the gym?

Reactions: ray3dave

deadspin

Jun 1, 2017
I lost my old save and decided to start a new one over using one of the saves given. everything was working fine till I get to the "bateries" quest, now just stuck in a loop watching her mother and never able to just go to bed after. Even choosing to leave ends with her saying she needs to give her mom the "bateries"

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Yeah you can buy the 2nd swimsuit when her shame is 91 or lower. I changed it at some point, but I'm aware I didn't give the proper info to the player for that.

The cafe Job will start when May's shame is 64 or lower. There should be plenty of events in between tho.
You can speed things up by using the cheat items in the red box in May's room. You can lower her shame by 1 each time although I wouldn't recommend doing this more then once a day. You can use the dayswitcher Item to forward the time by one block each time. Make sure you're not doing a Job or active events or it might screw up the game.

Running ? There has never been a running event. I think you're confusing this with another game. Unless you mean the running on the treadmill inside the gym?
Crazybat, thanks for your quick response, the cheat chest really helped speeding up the progress, which was too slow for my taste. Still I find myself speedclicking through the "erotic" content to get ahead to... ... what? Well, at least I want her to get rid of her pubic hair and go out without panties & bra. Get her to wear a bikini at the beach (which is a ridiculous task for an european guy, I don't get the world you are living in. In my world topless tanning is no big deal, which does not mean I would not stare if she is pretty).

I don't know...

The running stuff actually seems to come from a pretty similar set up were the MC did some sexy cosplay with her brother/stepbrother, I was convinced it was this very game, sorry for mixing it up.

Still - I'm going to try to keep playing your game, thanks for it.

tori

May 1, 2017
I dont think its a hardware problem, i have a i7, GTX960 4GB, 16GB RAM and its sometimes very laggy, most times in the city center with the cars, sometimes it runs without any problem.

A few other RPGM-Games have the same problem
if you have system with the spec you mentioned, try changing the system performance mode to the highest.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I lost my old save and decided to start a new one over using one of the saves given. everything was working fine till I get to the "bateries" quest, now just stuck in a loop watching her mother and never able to just go to bed after. Even choosing to leave ends with her saying she needs to give her mom the "bateries"
Any chance you have a save game from before this happened? If so could you upload it so I can have a look at it?

Reactions: deadspin

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Somehow i can't seem to do the Gina event, whenever i go to the bus stop nothing happens.
Can anyone help?
First you need to have gotten the message Gina inviting you over. (This happens at shame 40 or below) Then there should be the option to go to Gina's house when you go to the bus stop. Only works on Wennesday or during the weekend. Make sure text speed isn't set to instant since this causes problems sometimes.

deadspin

Jun 1, 2017
Any chance you have a save game from before this happened? If so could you upload it so I can have a look at it?
It was my fault, fixed it. In order to catch up to where I was(somewhere at the end of .5), I took off too much shame. Thank you for replying though.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It was my fault, fixed it. In order to catch up to where I was(somewhere at the end of .5), I took off too much shame. Thank you for replying though.
Ok thaxs for letting me know. Do you remember how low may's shame was? If would still like to see if I can prevent this from happening.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
so the game is stuck on an infinite loop when ur giving the mom her batteries -_-" any fix?
Did you lower May's shame with a lot using the cheat items? Because there someone who had the same problem, but he already got around it by not lowering May's shame that far.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It happens when waking up after Jack jerking off at night.
edit: I always started with old saves from previous versions.

Also didn't work for me though, had to change the game.ini to Fullscreen=0
Performance was fine here, no issues with that.

I can reproduce the problem with your save game.
It seems that for some weird reason the engine actually skips parts of the code while all the switches are in the proper state.
Aka RPG maker is not doing what it is suppose to do!

Perhaps there's some weird glitch or combination which leads to this behavior or it just a buggy engine.
I haven't been able to reproduce it with any of my own save games. I 'll try some other things as as well, but it looks like the engine is just acting weird.

Reactions: Loqic

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
That's a strange problem then, but thanks for taking a look at it.
Well, I continued with Save 4 that you included, so not a huge loss in progress, but East City is still grayed out. What am I missing? :/

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
Did you lower May's shame with a lot using the cheat items? Because there someone who had the same problem, but he already got around it by not lowering May's shame that far.
ill try not lowering the shame so much i hope it works thanks for the reply.

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
Does anyone has a save file after the event for batteries for the mom for me it just keeps looping none stop and is not low shame because shame is up and i don't know if there is a fix.

deadspin

Jun 1, 2017
Ok thaxs for letting me know. Do you remember how low may's shame was? If would still like to see if I can prevent this from happening.
I had put my shame at 74 where I saw May's mom in the shower prior to her asking for the batteries and Mia calling May to Jack's room before catching either Mia or Jack alone. I fixed by starting over but this time I took the advice you gave another(only use the shameless cheat once per day) and only used Shameless cheat device 1 time after the first week. My shame was then at 89. This time I saw everything in order and did not shower with May's mom prior to her asking for the batteries.
One thing i do find annoying is May having pubic hair and complains about it all the time. She takes so long to trim it (look in the mirror or the fact everyone and their dog comments how hairy she is ). I would think after the she felt so embarrassed after the Clothes Shop Swimsuit event she would or the fact the Nurse also tells her after her second visit.

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
I had put my shame at 74 where I saw May's mom in the shower prior to her asking for the batteries and Mia calling May to Jack's room before catching either Mia or Jack alone. I fixed by starting over but this time I took the advice you gave another(only use the shameless cheat once per day) and only used Shameless cheat device 1 time after the first week. My shame was then at 89. This time I saw everything in order and did not shower with May's mom prior to her asking for the batteries.
One thing i do find annoying is May having pubic hair and complains about it all the time. She takes so long to trim it (look in the mirror or the fact everyone and their dog comments how hairy she is ). I would think after the she felt so embarrassed after the Clothes Shop Swimsuit event she would or the fact the Nurse also tells her after her second visit.
so i am still getting the loop with the mom and the shame was first at 74 then 85 and still gives me the loop -_-"

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes