Rovar2000

Mar 31, 2018
after first sex with dad somehow it jumped to part with the failed state also from what you can see from error there is no such method:
View attachment 1901841

this happened that after sex i got error with graphics i think ( it's a common error that occurs in events )

save file attached.

unfortunately i don't have any other save file than this.

does someone has save file with the event before or after this save ?
Yeah This Problem Showed up 2 me 2, and now im stuck.
it started because of the webcam show stage 1 and now im confused and can't fix it.
any suggestion for any fix?
cause i think i lost my save.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i answered yes, afterwards i got crashed with graphics error, and when i have loaded save file i got this bug.
So far I haven't been able to reproduce it. I think what might have happened that it auto saved at a point where there was a map transition inside an event. I think that might have messed the save up. I'll think I change it so auto saving indoors is disabled so stuff like this hopefully won't happen again. Did you find a proper save yet?

There are saves inside the save directory. I suggent useing the one from around version 1.8. It won't be in the exact state where you where at and might need to replay some stuff, but at least you won't have to start fresh because yeah that would be a waste of time.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
A couple of things that I wonder;

1) Mmm...although her brother stole her panties time to time, I still cannot get to the point that she has like "Why wearing panties? Let us go without one" or sleeping naked. Or should her exhibitionism been much higher? Maybe another way to lose her panties (panty raider at gym?) If you know what I mean.

2) Is there another way to make her exhibitionism now that she has shaved? You cannot do the webcam now anymore right?

1) It requires a certain amount of shame exhibition and corruption to get to that point.
currently it's at 32 shame and 30 exhibition and corruption, but it might be changed is future releases.

2) False? The webcam till works there are shaved version. Each stage will have a max point.
There are also the exhibitionist event and other events that increase exhibition.
If you have problems starting the webcam event. It's a knows issue. Set text speed to normal under system if that's the case.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
IDK maybe someone reported it, but still. Autosave is broken. If load it all you'll see is black screen. Event can fix it, but you need find it first (i used it one time). Maybe location change fix it too.
Yes, it seems to be faulty at some point. I suspect this happens where there is a map transition during an event.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thank you for the bug fixed!

Another question: sometimes, when watching tv, there is the possibility of inviting father and brother but she doesn't invite both of them saying that it is not the time (or something similar). What should I do to see the event?
There is no event while watching TV with includes both her brother and Father at this point.

Reactions: Ryoxxx

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah This Problem Showed up 2 me 2, and now im stuck.
it started because of the webcam show stage 1 and now im confused and can't fix it.
any suggestion for any fix?
cause i think i lost my save.
If your auto save doesn't work I'm afraid nobody will be able to fix it you. You could try one of provided save that comes with the game and see of there one that's close to the point where you where at.

Reactions: Rovar2000

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Guys,

As reported. Auto save isn't 100% reliable at this moment. It sometimes saves during certain events messing up the autosave save. Don't trust it the auto save your bacon all the time. I strongly advise to Save manual now and then!

I hope I will be able to solve this in the future by disabling auto saving at indoor locations.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Guys,

As reported. Auto save isn't 100% reliable at this moment. It sometimes saves during certain events messing up the autosave save. Don't trust it the auto save your bacon all the time. I strongly advise to Save manual now and then!

I hope I will be able to solve this in the future by disabling auto saving at indoor locations.
why so many save file like start of 1.1. its confusing me. i'm using save file 2 while i was playing the game and i don't know where the save file is.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
why so many save file like start of 1.1. its confusing me. i'm using save file 2 while i was playing the game and i don't know where the save file is.
Your save file are where you left it? It should be inside the previous game version game main directory. Assuming you didn't delete it.

The saves inside the save directory which come with the game are sorted by game version number. So people can pick up where they left off in case they lost their save game or for some other reason. The number is the game version.
If if someone played version 1.8 they can easy pick up by using the savegame start of 1.9.

magic karl

Jan 1, 2019
Getting a random crash during events. Game will go white screen and then close. Did not run into that on older versions of game.

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
Hmm dunno if it's me or not, but without the "hd mod" during the clerk at the cloth store, i can't have the three customers (with for exemple that damn woman with piercings), maybe it's cause i did them without the mod at the same time ? or it's an add-on ?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Getting a random crash during events. Game will go white screen and then close. Did not run into that on older versions of game.
Random crashes might occur with the error can't draw bitmap error. This is some kind of caching error in the engine.
Did you get a error at all?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hmm dunno if it's me or not, but without the "hd mod" during the clerk at the cloth store, i can't have the three customers (with for exemple that damn woman with piercings), maybe it's cause i did them without the mod at the same time ? or it's an add-on ?
I don't understand? What HD mod are you talking about? Do you mean the falcon mod?
If it's the later there should be no difference.

Did you talk to the female customer? You can only trigger one each time, either by talking to the men or talking to the women.

magic karl

Jan 1, 2019
Random crashes might occur with the error can't draw bitmap error. This is some kind of caching error in the engine.
Did you get a error at all?
No error, just white screen and then game closes. None of the normal rpgm error on screen.

arashiki

Apr 6, 2018
yup did get the bitmap error once after playing for several houers (ca. 6 to 8 houers) didnt pay attention
so yes it is from storage cache overload

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
No error, just white screen and then game closes. None of the normal rpgm error on screen.
Ok, that's weird. You're the first person that I've heard with this issue.

It's weird you didn't have this problem in the previous version, but there aren't really any fundamental changes in the engine.
The only things was replacing the save menu script with the same script which includes a auto save feature.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
can someone tell me how may can shave?

and i cant advance till stage 4 on the cosplaying event what can i do?
Cosplaying event?? You mean the webcam event?

You'll get an event where May can shaves herself when her shame is 56 or lower.

David Münter

Jul 26, 2017
I always get this when I want to end the first day. It dosent matter even if i use one of the saves to start from the beginning of a new release.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I always get this when I want to end the first day. It dosent matter even if i use one of the saves to start from the beginning of a new release.
Check if clock.ogg file is present and has the correct name inside the audio => BGS folder.

If had some people who had this issue before when the filename got screwed up after the extracted the game.
usually it was malformed to _clock or something and then the game can't find the file.

If that's the case simply renaming it to clock.ogg (or without the .ogg depening if you have file extentions enabled in windows explorer)

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes