Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
When i get home
I don't see any problem with your save.

I loaded your save started webcam event stage5 (no-mask stage with a suprise) and the next crystal was unlocked inside the recollection room. Doesn't it work for you?

As Johnboi77 suggested. Make sure that you're running the latest version. 2.2.1.

Last edited:

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
I don't get it. when I load his save everything is unlocked.
I wonder if its a problem with something other then the save file....
Try downloading the newest file from mega again and using it on a fresh install of the game.
Plus remember the save goes into the base folder not the saves folder

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I reinstalled but still saves wont work but that one safe from joghnyboi worked. Lol the girl moves super fast
Weird there no reason your save shouldn't work. I mean your save worked for me.

You can toggle the movement speed with the W key. It's a new feature I introduced in the last version.
Gives players the option to speed things up.

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
I'm getting this error as part of the 'Outdoor Exposure' quest
1659529651658.png
I've had a look in the 2.2 zip file and the 2.1.1 update only file and can't find it in either. What am I missing?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm getting this error as part of the 'Outdoor Exposure' quest
View attachment 1962849
I've had a look in the 2.2 zip file and the 2.1.1 update only file and can't find it in either. What am I missing?
I hope that you mean the 2.2.1 update? 2.1.1 is a bugfix for the previous version you didn't install that one I hope, because that would revert the code back to version 2.1.1 which would bring tons of issue with any content changed in 2.2.

Only install this one:

https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v2-2-1-crazybat.1794/post-8544661

i see the 2.1.1 update only is still up in the OP, but that one shouldn't be used anymore.

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
I hope that you mean the 2.2.1 update? 2.1.1 is a bugfix for the previous version you didn't install that one I hope, because that would revert the code back to version 2.1.1 which would bring tons of issue with any content changed in 2.2.

Only install this one:

https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v2-2-1-crazybat.1794/post-8544661

i see the 2.1.1 update only is still up in the OP, but that one shouldn't be used anymore.
Cheers, that fixed the issue. Silly me :)

Reactions: Crazybat

Hurtti

Nov 2, 2021
Which .exe file is one to use? Falcon-mxp started smoothly and game exe needed to switch from state launch fullscreen to off, launch properly. I was just wondering if these 2 .exe has anything fundamentaly diffent because i was remembering that this game had like fullhd mod or something on previous versions, maybe the falcon.exe was that.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Which .exe file is one to use? Falcon-mxp started smoothly and game exe needed to switch from state launch fullscreen to off, launch properly. I was just wondering if these 2 .exe has anything fundamentaly diffent because i was remembering that this game had like fullhd mod or something on previous versions, maybe the falcon.exe was that.
Falcom-mxp uses optimized libraries. Frame rate is smoother and runs better on PC's with low specs.
Also seems to have less random crashes due to cache time-out. Both version use the same resolution 1280X960.
Other then that everthing is the same.

If the game.exe launches full screen (and it bothers you). Check the readme for serveral settings that could cause that.

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

sebbu

May 2, 2022
After seeing her mom masturbating with a toy, she was interested, but the pc immediately offered to search for exhibitionism instead of toys, and now i only see webcam option and have no toys.
Just reached balcony 4 with 73 shame, 100 lust, 14 confidence and 12 exhibitionism.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
After seeing her mom masturbating with a toy, she was interested, but the pc immediately offered to search for exhibitionism instead of toys, and now i only see webcam option and have no toys.
Just reached balcony 4 with 73 shame, 100 lust, 14 confidence and 12 exhibitionism.
The mom scene doesn't trigger any events for getting toys. That requires progress with a certain event with her sister If I remember correctly. The exhibitionist stuff is also started by the events with her sister.

It's not clear to me what you expect to see instead of webcam? There will be webcam stuff with toys eventually.

Reactions: johnyboi77

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to give an update on what I've been working on. It's already been quite a while since I gave an update.

I'll be adding new variants for the latest outfit for the small morning greeting with her mom.
Johnyboi77 has been creating the CG variants for me for these events, so all I had to do is make a copy and some minor text editing. Thank you Jonnyboi77 for your help with that.

I'm almost done with a new event involving the old neighbor. This one will have 2 variants (Pierced/non-pierced).

And some groundwork for a 3rd variant which I don't want to spoil yet. Having so many variants is a bit of a challenge tho and I don't see me doing this for many events. Certainly not if there are fairly large like this one, since It's time consuming and add a lot of complexity. I think I had to make like 5,6 CG for certain CG to cover each variant.

This will probably be the last big event in this event chain. I might add some more "Greeting events" at some point tho.

I'll also tried to make a few variants of the "cleaning part" which is repeatable. And I have an idea to make some of the previous events repeatable. This will be optional of course. The idea is that after the repeatable "cleaning" event the idea is you'll get the choice to repeat some of the earlier events.

That said I stil have some CG's laying around intended for making a piercing variant of the 6th event. I made those a long time ago, before I made the final choice which piercing to use. I used the Gold piercings in all these CG's so I'm wondering If I should just use those anyway or just leave it, since I'll be using the other piercings for current event I'm working on.

I haven't decided what event I'll focus on after I've finished this one.

joeyjojos

Jul 28, 2017
i have a fairly modern pc and this game lags like crazy, and I tried the fps program and it did nothing. Anyone get it fixed?

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes