Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
You should probably add this help in the game. Add a scroll to the inventory explaining things like this you need to do to circumvent bugs until you fix them.
I assume using the arrow keys fixed it?
I fixed all of those That I noticed or that other people reported. So most of them are fixed so considered all of them fixed.

Actually now that took a look this seems to be something else, but may be related. I'll need to see if I can replicate it.

The problem is because May ends up on top of the event when it's over. Simply extract the contents of the zip into the data directory (Yes when asked to overwrite) should fix the problem.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The game needs a better autosave on by default (it is off by default now I think). And by better I mean a rotation of 10 files instead of replacing the same single autosave file.
Well you if know Ruby (I don't) feel free to write a script that does that.
These function only exist in the first place because someone wrote a script for it that was ready to use for RPG maker ace.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I was having fun playing this game last night not so much now cause my save is gone like I never played it just like the other rpgm I played and I'm not starting a new game every fucking time I don't understand why this keeps happening.
Sorry to hear that. Save games usually don't disappear in thin air. I suspect some software on your pc may have removed them.
or:
a) Did you make at least a manual save at all?
b) Did you enabled autosave?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I think I'm going to need one of these to play this game, BECAUSE THE LEGEND IS SO SMALL??? Yes friend, I think that age is catching up with me or the fact that I'm on an ultrawide monitor, I sincerely ask that the developer put a slightly larger subtitle for people like me who are almost 30 :cry:
View attachment 3791615
The legend? Prob has to do with the resolution your running it at.

Extract the content of the attached file into the data directory. This increases the font size to 34. It does however cause some clipping with the textboxes.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
The legend? Prob has to do with the resolution your running it at.

Extract the content of the attached file into the data directory. This increases the font size to 34. It does however cause some clipping with the textboxes.
Kind of gets me that engine developer didn't just turn on auto line wrap for the dialog boxes.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Kind of gets me that engine developer didn't just turn on auto line wrap for the dialog boxes.
Ow there a lot that could have been better. Shouldn't be much of a problem for this game since I included a auto line wrap script.

In this case I mean the letters (due to increase font-size) may overlap the name-box during the dialogs. Not enough to be unreadable, but it just doesn't look pretty.

K3IR0

Mar 31, 2019
Hi,

I'm running the latest version and I have encountered a bug I think, or perhaps I was going through text so fast and didn't pay attention but...

I can no longer work in the restaurant. When I try, I get a message "I shouldn't go there! I should finish what I started first!"

I'm not sure what that means, but I think it's related in some way to the massage voucher I received from June. I tried using it, but my shame was 47 and it said I should return when it was 46 or lower. So I wanted to grind it in the restaurant, but I couldn't. I managed to drop it below 46, but when I go to the massage venue, I can't interact with the seller. I can't also open any of the doors as it says I need a ticket and I still can't work in the restaurant.

Can anyone help me? I'm adding my save file.

ElvenStrider2976

Nov 5, 2018
During the walk back from the beach in sheer bikini during one of the modeling events, talking to the priest near clothing store in downtown region leads to an event that I feel shouldn't play just yet... considering it involved an outfit I haven't unlocked yet, with a sheer black top.

Photodude2029

Jan 19, 2024
I want to like this game I really do. The game is somewhat well thought out - BUT - the constant clicking is very tedious. The game involves some grinding to raise stats which I get - no big deal there - but to have to replay every scene in its entirety is really tedious.

Reactions: Phunfoteno

f9z5

Jan 14, 2022
I can no longer work in the restaurant. When I try, I get a message "I shouldn't go there! I should finish what I started first!"

I'm not sure what that means, but I think it's related in some way to the massage voucher I received from June. I tried using it, but my shame was 47 and it said I should return when it was 46 or lower. So I wanted to grind it in the restaurant, but I couldn't. I managed to drop it below 46, but when I go to the massage venue, I can't interact with the seller. I can't also open any of the doors as it says I need a ticket and I still can't work in the restaurant.
You might need to work at the strip club. It is not a quest to work there for me, so if you missed the text, that is it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I want to like this game I really do. The game is somewhat well thought out - BUT - the constant clicking is very tedious. The game involves some grinding to raise stats which I get - no big deal there - but to have to replay every scene in its entirety is really tedious.
What clinking are you talking about? To forward text? It's part of the engine. But all text can simply be skipped by holding down the crtl key. no clicking required. There's also a skip event options when enabled gives give you the options to skip certain repeatable events at the start. This does however not work for all events yet. Prob could use some work to expand this to more events.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi,

I'm running the latest version and I have encountered a bug I think, or perhaps I was going through text so fast and didn't pay attention but...

Can anyone help me? I'm adding my save file.
For some reason the event switch was still on preventing you from entering the building. the event switch is turned on at the start of event to prevent people wandering off and breaking the game. I'll take a look at the code at the message event if there a error that could have caused this.

I just worked a shift as a lifeguard so the event switch was turned off again and you are able to enter the cafe again.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
During the walk back from the beach in sheer bikini during one of the modeling events, talking to the priest near clothing store in downtown region leads to an event that I feel shouldn't play just yet... considering it involved an outfit I haven't unlocked yet, with a sheer black top.
Yes. You're correct. That's not suppose to happen. Thank for reporting it. I'll look into it. Found the issue and fixed it.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 40 Votes