EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover-Chapter02.png

Overview:
After an encounter with an unusual storm, the main character and the people around them start to develop abnormal abilities, known as Powers. Telepathy, Pyrokinesis, and other such abilities are now commonplace among the local estate. With a power of your own, and a dark vision of the future, it's up to you to find your place in the chaos, and prepare for what comes next.
Community Service will see you interacting with a wide range of characters across several locations, completing quests and making choices that will affect the future of the narrative. Each character has their own personal story that all works towards a final ending point.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-26
Release Date: 2021-12-26
Developer: Future!Phantom -
Censored: No
Version: 2.9.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Old saves starting from v2.1.1 are auto-updated upon loading the new version.

DOWNLOAD
All:
- - - -
Update Only: - - - - -
Compressed: - - -

BugFix Patch: - -

Extras: -

*This version of the game has been heavily compressed and may result in more errors/bugs.

F95 Preview 01.png F95 Preview 02.png F95 Preview 03.png F95 Preview 04.png F95 Preview 05.png F95 Preview 06.png

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Love the idea, might give it a try later even though the v0.1 raises a few red flags.
All I ask for the future is that you allow us to steal other people's powers, go rogue or corrupt them. A "jerk path" is a must in this kind of game for me. Godspeed, dev.

Reactions: Thisisfunny

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Off to a good start story-wise, and a nice variety of models. I'll definitely be keeping up with this one.

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
Oke so after prologue a few things:
  • you can't talk with characters yet
  • sleeping forces you 2 7am when if you leave the room the game tells you to sleep again.... (spammed leave room enter room a bit and you can move around again at 8 am, maybe change the wake up time to 8 am)
  • Iirc your power has been told to you? but it isn't changed in the notes yet.

TrentJones

Sep 9, 2018
Hey so does this end after the Lucifer part at the community center or am i experiencing some sort of glitch?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
First and third 'shots tell me that the UI set up there could use some tweaking. The text there over the backgrounds (as lovely as they are) is potentially a bit hard to see.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes