chandes

Sep 29, 2020
I've heard others reporting that this quest is broken. It will be fixed for the next BugFix releasing some time this week.
I also think the quest "WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE" is broken too. On the last step, it says to talk to Carolina in her room, but when I do that, the only options that show is Chat and Leave. In the end after playing around I could only get Carolina's trust if I encouraged her to go further, if I did not, I would not be able to complete the Quest with Carolina. Is that a bug or intended?

Last edited:

Future!Phantom

"Someone else might get it wrong"
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I also think the quest "WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE" is broken too. On the last step, it says to talk to Carolina in her room, but when I do that, the only options that show is Chat and Leave. In the end after playing around I could only get Carolina's trust if I encouraged her to go further, if I did not, I would not be able to complete the Quest with Carolina. Is that a bug or intended?
That seems like a bug. The quest should progress with either choice. I'll have a look into it.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
any one know how to complete Alli and Caroline's trust as I can't fine them out side and trying to talk to them in the house only gives me the normal non-quest talking option

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Any updated save?
Quickstarting to Chapter 2 from the start screen currently has the same effect as a completed save file.

when I go to the estate write to me Undiscovered Location
We are aware of some issues with Locations not unlocking properly and are looking into it for the next BugFix.

any one know how to complete Alli and Caroline's trust as I can't fine them out side and trying to talk to them in the house only gives me the normal non-quest talking option
Which quests are currently active? Both quests have moments where the character needs to be alone in the room. If you could provide the details that the quest tracker provides then we'll know more about the nature of any bugs.

From looking at the Changelog, it seems like we have to start over. or at least going back far
This update was focused on overhauling all current content to a new Quest Format. We have a few updates planned for Chapter 2 that focus more on gameplay than new content. New chapter 2 content will be coming with the next major update.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Which quests are currently active? Both quests have moments where the character needs to be alone in the room. If you could provide the details that the quest tracker provides then we'll know more about the nature of any bugs.
the storm quest and the bugged Nobody Tells Me Nothin guest, the storm quest tells me to "Earn the trust of the following characters and Alli and Carolina are the only characters left to get trust from but they are not at the locations that it says they are on the weekends and during the weekdays there is no option for them at home other then the just chatting one or leave

Leffer

Jun 26, 2020
Did the new version get rid of the events with the side characters like the forest chick? I can't find her. Or the mall encounters?

Last edited:

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
the storm quest and the bugged Nobody Tells Me Nothin guest, the storm quest tells me to "Earn the trust of the following characters and Alli and Carolina are the only characters left to get trust from but they are not at the locations that it says they are on the weekends and during the weekdays there is no option for them at home other then the just chatting one or leave
What locations does the Quest Tracker say they're supposed to be in? It looks as though neither of their quests are active which means that there should be an active Misc quest telling you where you need to go.

The character's timetables are slightly different during weekends. The timetables for the main characters can be found on their profile page. Bear in mind that some events at the home can only be triggered when the character is alone.

I'll take a closer look and see if anything's going wrong, and if there is a problem it'll be fixed for the next BugFix.

Did the new version get rid of the events with the side characters like the forest chick? I can't find her. Or the mall encounters?
There is currently an issue with the side characters at the mall and the forest. This will be fixed for the next bugfix.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
What locations does the Quest Tracker say they're supposed to be in? It looks as though neither of their quests are active which means that there should be an active Misc quest telling you where you need to go.

The character's timetables are slightly different during weekends. The timetables for the main characters can be found on their profile page. Bear in mind that some events at the home can only be triggered when the character is alone.

I'll take a closer look and see if anything's going wrong, and if there is a problem it'll be fixed for the next BugFix.
the Misc quest say
> I should see if anything's happening in the Forest
> Talk with Skin during Community Service
> Talk with Kristen during Community Service
> Talk with Alli whilst they're alone in the Living Room
> Browse the Small Clothing Store in the Mall
> Browse the Big Brand Clothing Store in the Mall

For the "I should see if anything's happening in the Forest" nothing happens when going there.

For the talk with Skin/Kristen at the Community Service I have "trust" with them and doing that just gives me a chat option or sex option which I have done both and it is still there.

For the "talk with Alli whilst she is alone in the Living Room" tried that just a chat option no option to start or continue a quest.

For the "Browse the Small Clothing Store in the Mall" and the "Browse the Big Brand Clothing Store in the Mall" did both and nothing happens

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
the Misc quest say
> I should see if anything's happening in the Forest
> Talk with Skin during Community Service
> Talk with Kristen during Community Service
> Talk with Alli whilst they're alone in the Living Room
> Browse the Small Clothing Store in the Mall
> Browse the Big Brand Clothing Store in the Mall

For the "I should see if anything's happening in the Forest" nothing happens when going there.

For the talk with Skin/Kristen at the Community Service I have "trust" with them and doing that just gives me a chat option or sex option which I have done both and it is still there.

For the "talk with Alli whilst she is alone in the Living Room" tried that just a chat option no option to start or continue a quest.

For the "Browse the Small Clothing Store in the Mall" and the "Browse the Big Brand Clothing Store in the Mall" did both and nothing happens
That's strange. Before release I tested each each quest on a fresh save and never encountered any of the issues you're describing. I've been made aware of issues with the forest and the mall, but a few others things are sticking out.
> If you have completed Skin and Kristen's Quests and gained their trust, there shouldn't be any active Misc quest for them
> If you haven't completed Carolina's Quests then there should be a Misc or Main Quest Active

This issue looks like it'll need a deeper dive into the issue. Could you please reply with your save file so that I can look into it and see in more detail what's going wrong? Also, just to confirm, this was a fresh save? Old saves were not compatible with this update.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Oh You are online ! Thanks for the reply, it's a awesome game!
Thanks. I'm usually quite active across Discord/F95Zone. And when people are taking the time to report problems, the least I can do is respond and let you know that we're working on it.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Glad to see this game progressing. It was getting pretty rough there in the beginning. Still could use a lot of polishing but it's taken big steps in the right direction

Reactions: Future!Phantom

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
BugFix v2.1.2 is due to release on Friday 26th March.
This BugFix will address many of the bug reports we've had over the past few days.

Update v2.2.1 - The Alex Update Release Schedule
This update will add in the side questline for Alex, and explore a new group forming in response to the powers.
This is the current release schedule for the next update. This schedule is subject to change depending on future events.

7th April - Phantom Tier Early Access
9th April - Sponsor Tier Early Access
11th April - Supporter Tier Early Access
14th April - Discord Release
15th April - Public Release

We encourage people to check out our if you haven't already. Every pledge helps us out a lot and allows us to continue to put more time into each update. In time, we hope for this process to become more efficient, delivering updates (without delays) at a much better standard with fewer bugs, errors, or typos.

Believe me when I say that with the conclusion of Chapter 1 and the start of Chapter 2, we're only just getting started.

Thank you all,
Blue Phantom

Reactions: Drackula3000

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
That's strange. Before release I tested each each quest on a fresh save and never encountered any of the issues you're describing. I've been made aware of issues with the forest and the mall, but a few others things are sticking out.
> If you have completed Skin and Kristen's Quests and gained their trust, there shouldn't be any active Misc quest for them
> If you haven't completed Carolina's Quests then there should be a Misc or Main Quest Active

This issue looks like it'll need a deeper dive into the issue. Could you please reply with your save file so that I can look into it and see in more detail what's going wrong? Also, just to confirm, this was a fresh save? Old saves were not compatible with this update.
this is may first time playing your game so fresh save and he is my save(hope I put it there right)

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes