Kein_NOD

Jul 22, 2017
Do you mean "Update" your save file after sleep? Post a save file here and I can have a look at what's going wrong if that's the case.
Hello. I have a little problem. After speaking with Ms Dahl begins Chapter 2. But I only see Chapter 2 The vision and it looks like frizzed, and doesn't continue a story. If it help I attached my save file

Future!Phantom

"Someone else might get it wrong"
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Hello. I have a little problem. After speaking with Ms Dahl begins Chapter 2. But I only see Chapter 2 The vision and it looks like frizzed, and doesn't continue a story. If it help I attached my save file
This is intentional. This is the reason for the warning at the beginning of the quest indicating the necessity to save. The rest of the event will be playable with v2.1.1 - The Quest Update.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I can't update my save file to v1.10.1. See attached file which is the one im trying to update.
All sorted for you. This save file has been updated to v1.10.1.

For anyone else experiencing this issue, the cause is the variable $game.version being incorrectly labelled as "1.9.1" and not "v1.9.1". You can use the SugarCube Twine Cheat detailed here to fix it yourself, or I can fix the save file for you.

The bug has been fixed, but currently there is so little to fix that we're working out whether to do a BugFix release or not.

Reactions: Henry73au

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hello, just to confirm, the game gets stuck when I find Ms Dahl, that's the end of current content?

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
So the online version is newer than the downloadable version? Or am I reading the version numbers wrong? I much prefer to play offline. Game looks good btw!

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Community Service [v2.1.1] [Blue Phantom]
Changelog - v2.1.1 - The Quest Update
Old saves will NOT update to this version, you can quickstart to Chapter 2 from the start menu.
This update focuses on overhauling existing content and gameplay, and is rather light on new content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads - All Files (v2.1.1 - 1.01 GB)
- -

On a side note, we are currently looking at producing our own Compressed Version of the game. This smaller download will be reduction in quality, but it's main purpose is to work with itch.io's file size limits, in order to have an updated version of the game playable online. For more up to date news with this, I recommend joining our .

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Community Service [v2.1.1 - The Quest Update] [Compressed Version] [Blue Phantom]
This version of the game has been heavily compressed and might be more prone to more unique bug/errors, and may even break the game. For best results please play the Uncompressed Version.

Original Size: 1.01 GB
Compressed Size: 346.6 MB

Part of the reason for compressing the game ourselves was with the intention of updating the in-browser version of the game on itch.io. Whilst we were successful in bringing down the file size, the game contains too many individual files for itch.io's upload rules, and as such we are unable to provide our own online version at this time.

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
i think the quest " NOBODY TELLS ME NOTHIN' " its bugged, i talk with lauren but she don't say a word about the quest

Reactions: velass
4.40 star(s) 16 Votes