konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
(donwloaded game from OP link, dunno if it included 172hotfix)
some pics issues:
mini game -no pics.
tutorial page - only 1 (first) out of 4 pics
alessa community event - 0/3pics. (of webp) || not working vids N3, N7

notepad inconsistency?
one of the hints for Megan was something like talk to Riley at the bar first . but afaik i progressed without it (talked at comm centre and visited her ex)

QoL :
to make 'wait an hour' button available at any location (not just living room, so it would be 1click instead of 3)
can mom or sis be in bathroom/kitchen during workdays (before 3pm) ? probably not. but if yes can there be 'stay at home' button as well (now it is only 'go to community service' and i reached end game there .. wouldnot be an story inconsistency given that you have an option 'skip a day' when you wake up. )

Last edited:

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Why do the hints mention 9 PM if the clock is 24 hours? I prefer a 12 hour clock but it should at least be consistently one or the other.

Future!Phantom

"Someone else might get it wrong"
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
This game dead?
I recently started a new job so the game has been transitioning to monthly updates. So far the transition hasn't been very smooth but it should improve going into the new year.

Work on the game hasn't ceased, and I don't plan on abandoning the project. I'm less active on f95 these days but am still active quite regularly on my Discord Server.

Reactions: Georgip123

Future!Phantom

"Someone else might get it wrong"
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Community Service [v1.8.1] [Blue Phantom]

Changelog - v1.8.1 - The Skin Update
//You will need to sleep in-game in order to update your save file//
  • Skin's Questline Complete
    • (5 new events, 3 story choices, 1 free-mode menu, 2 background events)
  • New Location : Underpass
    • (Featured in Skin's Questline, no current free-mode content)
  • New Location : Community Centre Basement
    • (Featured in Skin's Background Event, not currently accessible in free-roam)
  • 48 New Images, 31 New Videos
  • Approx 10'000 additional words (Includes code)
  • Changed the method of updating old saves
    • Old save files are updated when the MC sleeps. Sleep before playing any new content. Has been backdated to saves from v1.6.1. Saves from before v1.6.1 cannot be updated.
  • Added hints to the undiscovered locations
    • (Hover over the text to view the hint)
  • Slightly altered the code for events 1 & 2 for Alessa, Skin, Kristen, Megan
    • The end of the event will exit to the Community Centre instead of the character hubs
  • Replaced the missing events-credits.txt file
  • Added the extra-characters.txt file

Downloads - All Files (v1.8.1 - 842MB)
- -

Reactions: Denchik

warrion777

Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone have a safe from last version, I have rr my pc and lost files. Can't bother to go through all again.

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
in mom's bedroom event there is a black square and no video load. it call for 01blowjobintoit.webm and in the directory is 02blowjobintoit.webm. i guess changing the name wont be a problem
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
After ending this release im quite content. I didn't expect to see so many background characters. I thought, that there will only few models to play with, but what i saw at the end was somthing unexpected. Possibilities which can may occur are so big, that im starting to worry, if dev can keep all in one piece. I really like playing this game and what was the most important reason is that all scenes from clips and movies are very good tailored to the scenario and world setting. I wish more fruitful writing and developing. Best regards:)

Reactions: Future!Phantom

Whiskerz22

Feb 10, 2020
There might be a need for a better logic gate for the notepad regarding Megan's quest? It's possible to meet Riley at the bar and make a decision about Ava, then talk to Megan. Then the notepad says to meet Riley at the bar, which you've already done. It doesn't stop progression, it just creates confusion on the player's part.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes