resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Noel is not a virgin in fact he was a sack of meat from many previously
Actually no. On this i had to disagree. It was specifically mentioned several times that Noel was 1st time separated from Nael. And before MC she was spoonfeed by Nael whole her life. And this separation caused massive distress on both. Also, Ren. It is mentioned by Noel that Ren never had a companion, so i actually waiting to MC be first intimate with Ren as well. Also i highly doubt about Tessah. Her character is too arrogant, but there is no certainty. Also Nael can just grab what she interested strait from head. Including sex experience and emotions connected with it, which she then transfers to Noel. There is no mentioning that she ever had a companion before Gab, and it was mentioned that she was much more cold and cruel before she met him. Dia - possible. Lowest Darkones- most likely in most cases. Eda, Stix - definetly.

The only definitely massive slut is Arsael. And that is not bad for her character. It is better more fuck than torturing and killing. Tho she is love that too. Also it will be interesting to watch if MC and Emma actually manages to keep Arsael on "good side" whole story.

Actually Emma/Arsael is my favorite combo. I love every scene with them.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Actually no. On this i had to disagree. It was specifically mentioned several times that Noel was 1st time separated from Nael. And before MC she was spoonfeed by Nael whole her life. And this separation caused massive distress on both. Also, Ren. It is mentioned by Noel that Ren never had a companion, so i actually waiting to MC be first intimate with Ren as well. Also i highly doubt about Tessah. Her character is too arrogant, but there is no certainty. Also Nael can just grab what she interested strait from head. Including sex experience and emotions connected with it, which she then transfers to Noel. There is no mentioning that she ever had a companion before Gab, and it was mentioned that she was much more cold and cruel before she met him. Dia - possible. Lowest Darkones- most likely in most cases. Eda, Stix - definetly.

The only definitely massive slut is Arsael. And that is not bad for her character. It is better more fuck than torturing and killing. Tho she is love that too. Also it will be interesting to watch if MC and Emma actually manages to keep Arsael on "good side" whole story.

Actually Emma/Arsael is my favorite combo. I love every scene with them.
Where is it confirmed? In what dialogue? Is there any explicit dialogue that confirms that Noel is a virgin? Is there an image? When they have sex for the first time, they don't have delicate sex. She makes it clear at the beginning of the game how her species works when they make a connection with a human, supposedly she has the age of existence itself before light 13 billion years, impossible for a woman to remain a virgin after so long
My comment wouldn't exist if the game's tags were "virgin". Maybe it's not very relevant because there's almost never sex, from where I deleted it, which is a little after sex with Noel

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Straight "VIRGIN" tag caps, bold was plastered so far on Clara, Amy and Blake only. Sorry. And they are quite a key characters. Especially Clara and Amy. Why you so care about it anyway?

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Claire seeing the 2nd primordial from near the beginning of the game is an obvious plothole. Why is it being ignored by the dev? I'm not the first to bring it up. I love most of the game but that obvious plothole stands out too much every time I replay the game. You need to canon in a reason for her to be able to see dark ones despite her daughter not being able to.

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
Claire seeing the 2nd primordial from near the beginning of the game is an obvious plothole. Why is it being ignored by the dev? I'm not the first to bring it up. I love most of the game but that obvious plothole stands out too much every time I replay the game. You need to canon in a reason for her to be able to see dark ones despite her daughter not being able to.
When exactly was this? Iirc Claire wears something imbued so she can see dark ones while at work and later at home too. So unless it's before Claire finding out that Clara and Mc are companions and not at work it is explained.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
When exactly was this? Iirc Claire wears something imbued so she can see dark ones while at work and later at home too. So unless it's before Claire finding out that Clara and Mc are companions and not at work it is explained.
When she got stabbed by the employee whose name I forgot and she was going to die. I've searched the thread and this question was asked before. The dev never answered it. Where exactly does it say she was given something that allows her to see dark ones?

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
When she got stabbed by the employee whose name I forgot and she was going to die. I've searched the thread and this question was asked before. The dev never answered it.
At work she wears something that is imbued by a dark one, that lets the wearer see dark ones. She also has worn this at home since the fight with AZ when she found out that Clara and mc were companions.

Edit: bit of dialogue I found real quick (Claire's thoughts)

cl "{i}Clara and [mcname] are Companions, who could have known."
cl "{i}But that would explain Clara's new found confidence."
cl "{i}If only once I had taken my imbued chain home with me."

Reactions: Elhemeer

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
At work she wears something that is imbued by a dark one, that lets the wearer see dark ones. She also has worn this at home since the fight with AZ when she found out that Clara and mc were companions.

Edit: bit of dialogue I found real quick (Claire's thoughts)

cl "{i}Clara and [mcname] are Companions, who could have known."
cl "{i}But that would explain Clara's new found confidence."
cl "{i}If only once I had taken my imbued chain home with me."
Yeah, okay, but tbh her not having her "imbued chain" on her unless she is at work is dumb. How long was the MC living with them with a companion? How long has she known the MC's brother? She has never taken the chain home? Why not? Sry, as hard as the dev tries that's an obvious plothole. There's absolutely no reason why she would need to take that chain off before she goes home. It clearly works away from the workplace, as you mentioned with your quote, so why would she always take it off? That's a plothole mate. Unless it doesn't work away from the work place, which you proved is not the case with your quote, why would she ever take it off?

Last edited:

friedkeenan

Sep 6, 2018
Yeah, okay, but tbh her not having her "imbued chain" on her unless she is at work is dumb. How long was the MC living with them with a companion? How long has she known the MC's brother? She has never taken the chain home? Why not? Sry, as hard as the dev tries that's an obvious plothole. There's absolutely no reason why she would need to take that chain off before she goes home. It clearly works away from the workplace, as you mentioned with your quote, so why would she always take it off? That's a plothole mate. Unless it doesn't work away from the work place, which you proved is not the case with your quote, why would she ever take it off?
She had a work/life balance before. Now she doesn't and now she's a Warcriminalclaire, as Gab put it. This is why we all should strive for the proper work/life balance, lest we start murdering tons of people out of a desire to protect our daughter who has now chosen an inextricably dangerous life.

On that note, does Claire teaming up with Ren mean that she sent mercenaries after us? That was my conclusion after playing the update but that really would put us in direct conflict when it comes out. Can't imagine we'd be happy about the danger it posed to Noel nor Noel happy about the danger it posed to us.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
On that note, does Claire teaming up with Ren mean that she sent mercenaries after us? That was my conclusion after playing the update but that really would put us in direct conflict when it comes out. Can't imagine we'd be happy about the danger it posed to Noel nor Noel happy about the danger it posed to us.
Honestly, I'm going to be surprised if that confrontation doesn't come to fruition ... and I expect explosively so since I expect Clara to be involved.

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
No. Ren it seems has her own thing. She enjoys her power over puny humans. And flesh. I think she is right after Arsael in that regard, one of most demonic characters. Just less powerful in open conflict, but more cunning and resourceful. So, while some swords were sent for Claire, as deal was made, others were specifically told to hunt all B Comps and lower, for pure bloodlust and powergrab. For future collision with other alliances and primordials.

Ren wants to participate in redistribution of spheres of influence. She represent her own faction and wants to expand. Ren's deal with Clair is devil-deal. We will definitely cross swords with her.

While Claire at the moment even not aware that MC got Noel back and willing to take new quest. We are not in her picture. Atleast before Brotherhood bunker assault. Clair just conducts mass sweeps of threats, using underhanded intrigues and swords part of that cover. Also part to enhance her own guard corp, judging on new details of deal.

Im not see complete alliance between Ren and Claire. They are just using each other for different goals. Goals in conflict, and they will eventually also cross each other.

ch10 will definitely be intriguing in that regard.

Also, there in thread, on previous pages was a picture of the relationship between the primordials posted. And I'm wondering what kind of conflict will be between Dia and Ren noted there. At the moment they sure hide their conflict well.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I really liked this update, the link with Noel is endearing and the scene was what we all expected, it was very good, at least for me, Blake's reappearance was very good too, I don't know if Claire is an enemy now or not and her way of acting gives a lot to think about.
The cameo Alyssa's made me wonder where she was from, until I later remembered Re:Rudy and finally confirmed it.
And finally, Amy's story is surprising, although the MC senses it, now it's time to wait and see how they tell her and how she reacts.
Poor Jacky didn't appear again, not even in the credits to complain about it, although since it was the update it didn't give rise to it, I hope that when she returns to the US she does it and not just her, if not Martha too; by the way the blonde that accompanies Two looks a lot like Vicky from CC, without further ado, let's wait for the next update, greetings DEV.

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
She had no reason to suspect mc or Clara becoming companions, why would you take something home that could raise questions? "I like your chain where did you get it?" when there would be no benefit to taking it home without something like this happening.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
No, Ren independently made a deal with the companion she gave the red sword to. When MC was running to catch up with Noel there were the two male companions who ambushed him. He killed them and left their female partner alive so she could spread the word of Rule B. Instead she made a deal with Ren to try and kill MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: friedkeenan

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
1725580475944.png
So I just grabbed this yesterday but it says episode 8 in the corner here. The Mega file and download say Chapter 9, so am I not understanding something? Is this a previously answered question that I failed to search this thread for?

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
View attachment 4004519
So I just grabbed this yesterday but it says episode 8 in the corner here. The Mega file and download say Chapter 9, so am I not understanding something? Is this a previously answered question that I failed to search this thread for?
If you downloaded 9 from mega it's 9 that has to be typo or forgetting to change number it's same for me but it's 9

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
View attachment 4004519
It's a leaked version of chapter 9 not public, I assume this will be fixed with public release, I reported this in the discord yesterday just in case.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
It's a leaked version of chapter 9 not public, I assume this will be fixed with public release, I reported this in the discord yesterday just in case.
It's not, I have the un-leaked version and it's the same has to be an ooops forgetting to change number

4.30 star(s) 114 Votes