Shepard1984

Apr 10, 2021
I think I've completed it and I have not seen any scene
It is possible that it is a very early version
Although you may not play videos on my computer
Hi!

ifyou completed you can maybe answer me here - I solved all missions and took over Susan and the receptionist girl but no further company location or similar appeared so I am stuck at the first company - a bug?
Also I could not completely downgrade all ambitions of Jill 3 points always remained. I do not get the the game mechanic to the last is the abitions downgrade after actions maybe linked to the power level or are actions missing?
For example I also remember the original game but here I could not take Anne´s ring even after anti theft policy activated - another bug?

Shepard1984

Apr 10, 2021
I opened up the resources file and there's a ton of video clips that are supposed to play at every stage. But none of them play correctly in-game.
View attachment 1339612

would not say none of them - like e. .g those surveillance vids are there and some others too but I´ve definately not reached a vid like Deobrah giving a blowjob or let her strip

Malgustra

Jan 23, 2018
FriendlyDave hey Selectacorp just released a sort of smaller side game that takes place in a similar slice of this game. for all Patreons. That and another build of the game, with perhaps some bugs resolved. Could you share that one here if you are still able too?

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Does anyone have the new version?
I do. I reported the game update, so it should only be a matter of time before the original post is updated with the new links.

It is 12 GB (well, 11.8 GB to be exact). It covers all of the Consulting Services Group, the Planning Department, HR Department and Compliance Department (or Corporate Raider 1 and most of Corporate Raider 2). Limited content with the Legal Department and the Purchasing Department. It opens u all the other departments, but you can not really do much with them. You can enact a bunch policies, but you can not gain more than 148 Power and the next step requires 150. Even if you cheat, the next policy does not really have any effect (in the 9.0 version).

In the previous version you started with 500 EGO and 500000 Funds, in this version you start with 50 EGO and 50 Funds, so it is going to be much more of a grind. The getting stuck in your office if you went to a location with a back button and then went to your office has been fixed though.

It is certainly not worth the 12GB download, at least in my honest opinion. I would probably wait for update 10.0 "Deborah".

Also, apparently, it is going to be even bigger in size once the other Departments gets actual content. If the current content to size ratio, we will probably get up to 30GB+ for the final game.

These are the release notes:
OK, we're dropping today! The first drop will go to Directors+ level Patreon supporters and the next cascade to Managers+ will occur about a week (or so) later. Just some notes on the state of the game:

1.) The game is NOT complete. It represents about half of the content you'll eventually have. As a result, some interactions will remain locked until the next release. That means you can't do everything with the NPCs that you will eventually be able to do. This is simply because of the scale of the game, as we hope you'll appreciate as you dive in.

2.) The above not withstanding, there's a LOT to do here. Lots of NPCs, lots of interactions, lots of locations, and lots to do in general. Zenith is a medium sized city with a full range of activities of all types and the home to all kinds of NPCs. Thrawn and I estimate there's a solid 45 to 90 minutes worth of gameplay here.

3.) It is a BIG game-- 12 gigs so far-- because of the loads of images and videos. While the vids themselves are usually 60 seconds or under, there are many of them and we hope they provide an immersive play experience.

4.) There are multiple ways in which to interact with an NPC and ways in which to bring one under control. If you get stuck, consider interacting with other NPCs to help you bring another under your control. There's always more than one way to skin the cat, so to speak!

5.) The game has some relationship to the original games and the novelisation, but it isn't restricted to them.

6.) The new game was built with Unity and with a new engine that we hope to use for future projects. It allows for multiple saves, as well as the ability to continue the current play.

7.) We're calling this .9 version "Susan" in honor of one of the characters in the game. We anticipate that the 'full' release will be called "Deborah" for the same reason.

We've made every effort to test and I spent a couple of very long days cleaning up spelling edits alone. That said, of course there will be bugs, errors and stuff that doesn't work. Please, please, please-- when you come across these instances, let us know here so we can correct. ALSO, please give us any ideas you have about the existing gameplay-- we're always looking to enhance the experience!

OK-- I've uploaded the Windows version and am currently in process of uploading the Mac and Linux versions. When they are all up, I'll drop a link via Patreon w/DL links for all three versions. If the internet is lagging, I'll send out a link w/the Win version and will follow up w/the Mac and Linux versions later today or tomorrow.

To those of you who have supported us through this, this game is for you. We hope you'll be pleased with it and find it as much fun as we had making it for you!

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

Malgustra

Jan 23, 2018
Even if you cheat, the next policy does not really have any effect (in the 9.0 version).
Could I ask how you cheated in the game? I myself was stuck at 148 power and gave up. I do not know how to cheat unity games. It wont change anything now but I would like to know for the full release.

Malgustra

Jan 23, 2018
Wow, I always thought SelectaCorp games had great potential but were poorly executed but this look like the one where they'll get it right
I agree actually. The set-up and size of this one makes me real hopeful for the final product.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Could I ask how you cheated in the game? I myself was stuck at 148 power and gave up. I do not know how to cheat unity games. It wont change anything now but I would like to know for the full release.
Cheat Engine, regular scan for values. The required values are floats and 4Bytes

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes