Southron

Jun 7, 2017

I am not a polite person.
Not sure there's really much new to speak of in this, besides some bugfixes and ui stuff, but I'll check it out.

First thing I've noticed is that they seem to have removed the ability to load the game without closing out and starting it back up which seems... really really weird and inconvenient.

Edit: I also have no idea what the "Grievous Mode" in the settings does, I assume that's somewhere in the changelogs.

Apr 20, 2017
Grievous mode basically add "A fine addition to my collection" every time you gain an achievement.

Having played it I have to say its very lackluster and still too grindy to be enjoyable.

Pablo

Sep 8, 2016

I am not a polite person.
Thanks for this.

If anyone is as dumb as me, it automatically starts a download, doesn't load a page. I was trying to get it to work a few times when I noticed I had files downloading, and when I checked it was like ten copies of this. I am mentally disabled.

• Haha
Reactions: mememeandmyself

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Can we have more than one option for a wife?

Is there anything to do with the CEO's daughter when you take ownership of her?

If I hook up the ex-head of the consulting group with Lexi and then they split can I stop the ex-head from leaving?

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Can we have more than one option for a wife?

Is there anything to do with the CEO's daughter when you take ownership of her?

If I hook up the ex-head of the consulting group with Lexi and then they split can I stop the ex-head from leaving?
At this point I believe you are stuck with the one wife (and yes, it is really weird for Tracy's story to be you putting her in a corrupt loony bin to be mentally tortured, and then when she gets out you immediately put a ring on her).

I know there is a decent amount of content for adopted Mackenzie, but I think it is gated behind also marrying Tracy and having the biggest house. She basically has two paths, adopted daughter if you married Tracy, or turning tricks with her mother if you didn't.

At this point I believe Susan going to the strip club is unavoidable if you want to move forward with Alexis/the Secretary Pool content, and I don't think she has anything else to do anyway.
A member of the dev team said on here before that they were considering having Susan become your secretary after displacing her as head of CSG, as a sort of first-run before you get Debbie. But it's hard to say if that will actually be they way they go in the future.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Is 1.2.2 for Managers the full game or just an update? Because the size went from 7gb+ to almost 3gb.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is there a thread for Corporate Raider 3? Anyway do the videos on it not work for anyone? Trying the spycam stuff it only shows a grey screen on the website version.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Is there a thread for Corporate Raider 3? Anyway do the videos on it not work for anyone? Trying the spycam stuff it only shows a grey screen on the website version.
I'm pretty sure most of the videos on Corporate Raider 3 were hosted online on a third party site or something that no longer exists or they no longer are paying for, and are no longer available. At least that's what I remember from my research when I tried to replay it earlier this year. I believe the dev said on his site that he had no plans at the moment to release a working version since he's too busy with Company Man. The same is true for some of their other older games, which is a real shame.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I'm pretty sure most of the videos on Corporate Raider 3 were hosted online on a third party site or something that no longer exists or they no longer are paying for, and are no longer available. At least that's what I remember from my research when I tried to replay it earlier this year. I believe the dev said on his site that he had no plans at the moment to release a working version since he's too busy with Company Man. The same is true for some of their other older games, which is a real shame.
Thanks yeah that sounds like it, though I was reading this forum post:

Where someone said they fixed it by copying the mp4s from somewhere to somewhere, was hoping that would be a thing but maybe it was talking about an older version that's not going to be possible to do it with.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Thanks yeah that sounds like it, though I was reading this forum post:

Where someone said they fixed it by copying the mp4s from somewhere to somewhere, was hoping that would be a thing but maybe it was talking about an older version that's not going to be possible to do it with.
If there ever was a version that had the videos in the actual game files I haven't been able to find it. I even found someone complaining about the files being hosted seperatly and no longer being viewable in a post from 2016, so it seems any version that perdates that problem would be pretty old.

Reactions: taler

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is Zenith the only location thus far? Other locations in future versions?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I feel like I did everything except "deploy agatha internally" how do I do that or is it not yet in the game? I married Tracie, got Jennifer in the CEO pool, got every mission except that one.

skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
If there ever was a version that had the videos in the actual game files I haven't been able to find it. I even found someone complaining about the files being hosted seperatly and no longer being viewable in a post from 2016, so it seems any version that perdates that problem would be pretty old.
The flash version has the videos, but I haven't been able to see how to load the videos into the html5 version.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes