Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Not sure if something is bugged in this version or I've forgotten something, but I don't seem to be able to get Alexis to take over the Sec Pool. She is married to Susan and then there are no more options for either of them. I also don't ever get the option to hire the finance advisor for Sales, despite having used up all the options there.

Edit: Forgot I had to talk to Madison in Finance to continue the Sales story, Still not sure on Lexi though

Random1643528

Mar 21, 2020
Does anyone have a savefile from the end of 1.0?
This is mine from end of v1.0, it follows take Tracy as wife path (with edited money and ego).
If you want the other paths let me know, I have a save at the point where I made the decision, but you have to continue from where ever that is.

Dracornis

Feb 4, 2018
Is there a time limit in the current version or do I have all the time I need to simply break every girl I want?

Asking because I couldn’t find any mention of a limit in the game

thanks for answers

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Is there a time limit in the current version or do I have all the time I need to simply break every girl I want?

Asking because I couldn’t find any mention of a limit in the game

thanks for answers
No, the game does not have any time limit

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
How much access do you have to the women's families? There are many daughters and I hope there is good content for them as well.

caccamolla

Mar 13, 2018
This is mine from end of v1.0, it follows take Tracy as wife path (with edited money and ego).
If you want the other paths let me know, I have a save at the point where I made the decision, but you have to continue from where ever that is.
may i have that save file? i ll continue myself

Ntoytia

Jan 5, 2022
Hey, I somehow managed to get stuck and not be able to get the control over the consulting services department, can someone please help me?

I still got 1 mission unfinished but I don't know how to finish it. It's the "Plan Budget for Operating Group" mission.

If you need my stats, here they are:
Executive Vice President
359 Power
19 Culture
0 Spreadsheets
7 Patents
1 Branding
1 Revenue
226350$
83178 Ego

I have the control over the HR Dept., the Legal Dept., Marketing Dept. and the Purchasing Dept.

Thanks for answers in advance!

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks you a hero

Random1643528

Mar 21, 2020
Maybe a stupid question, but is it possible to advance without involving any other male characters?
Short answer, unfortunately no.

Long answer, at like V0.4 or something I asked for that as a feature and was told they would consider it. If you don't like it, the old flash version this game is based on doesn't have other male characters involved, its just annoying as fuck to play on flash.

LordRikerQ

Dec 24, 2017
Does anyone know if Mackenzie is bugged? The Page mansion never seems open, and I've married tracey, and completed the adoption of her and im not seeing any option anywhere to see her

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
whats a fast way to lower Debbie's pride, I kind of messed up by using the give debbie assignments a lot and now its on 92 with only the grope seemingly lowering pride. All the other options seem to only lower ambition. Even with groping its only -1 each time.

jags25655

Nov 18, 2021
How do I control the international department? Gemma leaves but it still says I need to control that department

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes