Recommending Compilation of games with "oyakodon" (Mother and Daughter 3some with MC, Details inside)

bluejun

Feb 27, 2017
I wish mods create oyakodon tag because this genre is so difficult to find in this place

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Oyakodon implies you (as MC) is banging both the mother and the daughter
Parent and child bowl, kind of implies any parent child duo would work. Father and son, mother and son, and father and daughter should probably be just as valid.

Threesomes are not mandatory for this category
Shouldn't they be? The whole point is to have parent and child at the same time. That's why a dish that mixes chicken and eggs in a single bowl is the slang term for it.

Feb 19, 2018
Parent and child bowl, kind of implies any parent child duo would work. Father and son, mother and son, and father and daughter should probably be just as valid.
Interesting, I didn't take that into consideration.
Shouldn't they be? The whole point is to have parent and child at the same time. That's why a dish that mixes chicken and eggs in a single bowl is the slang term for it.
At a technical level they should be, the main reason I didn't is because this tag used to be kind of rare so threesomes were a bonus. Usually games with them in separate scenes do end up adding one together down the line as well.