Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I compiled a small list of manga that have at least some flavor of Netorase.

Mostly the partner actually initiating the sharing and wanting it, it can turn into netorare, cheating or even lean into swinging but I have also included some stories where it's just plain wholesome sharing. Since there is a lot of nuance on what people like I hope this list can be of use to someone who doesn't have much time or patience to search all the doujinshi websites or even the F95 comic section.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although this took me quite some time to make I don't actually think this is a good list. I have entries for every type of media I consume but the system I use for managing entries isn't completely done yet so I don't have a way of easily and properly organizing these things, I have to go by memory, guess and what I currently have saved. Don't expect much from me now but maybe in the future when I have everything in place I can spew out a detailed document with a lot of things(maybe). This is my personal list, I probably missed a lot of good ones since there are as much hentai manga in the earth as there are stars in the sky.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017

Mostly the partner actually initiating the sharing and wanting it, it can turn into netorare, cheating or even lean into swinging but I have also included some stories where it's just plain wholesome sharing. Since there is a lot of nuance on what people like I hope this list can be of use to someone who doesn't have much time or patience to search all the doujinshi websites or even the F95 comic section.

Although this took me quite some time to make I don't actually think this is a good list. I have entries for every type of media I consume but the system I use for managing entries isn't completely done yet so I don't have a way of easily and properly organizing these things, I have to go by memory, guess and what I currently have saved. Don't expect much from me now but maybe in the future when I have everything in place I can spew out a detailed document with a lot of things(maybe). This is my personal list, I probably missed a lot of good ones since there are as much hentai manga in the earth as there are stars in the sky.
Its a pretty damn good list. I've already nearly everything there but even so its a job well done. I especially appreciate how you went into detail about whether or not the netorase turned into netorare and the observation sections was also a nice addition. Thanks a lot dude.

Reactions: rgnar62

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Its a pretty damn good list. I've already nearly everything there but even so its a job well done. I especially appreciate how you went into detail about whether or not the netorase turned into netorare and the observation sections was also a nice addition. Thanks a lot dude.
I'm glad I could help people with similar tastes!

Reactions: rgnar62

Screag

May 16, 2017
Hello guys, as someone who is currently working on a game that is going to include netorase, I am here to ask the opinion of a true connoisseurs of NTS content.

In your opinion what is the best way to keep sex scenes between MC’s woman and the guy/guys she already slept with, interesting? When shyness/embarrassment/guilt has somewhat faded away, and MC watching his woman with them is not something as new and exciting like the first couple of times?

Fogell

Nov 8, 2019
Hello guys, as someone who is currently working on a game that is going to include netorase, I am here to ask the opinion of a true connoisseurs of NTS content.

In your opinion what is the best way to keep sex scenes between MC’s woman and the guy/guys she already slept with, interesting? When shyness/embarrassment/guilt has somewhat faded away, and MC watching his woman with them is not something as new and exciting like the first couple of times?
Dialogue isnt always that important, sometimes just a simple look towards the MC, a grin, have her look at MC eyes while the other guy cums inside her. Possibilities are not endless but there are a lot of things you can do.
Dirty talk is obviously encouraged but please dont write stuff like "vaginal opening" i read that stuff a couple of weeks ago on a NTR game and i just lost it, like wha?
Go watch some cuckold content or similar and youll find plenty of content you can add to your game. Im a connoisseur in this regard but i dont know exactly what you want to add or not so. Do your research and your gonna find plenty of ideas that you can twist for the better.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017

Never really gave this much thought but there's a couple possible ways that I can think of.
I for one love it when the netorase inches towards netorare, usually to the point where you're wondering if the heroine is still indulging the MC's fetish in an just for the sake of said fetish or if she's actually doing it more for her own pleasure. Overall, my favorite kind of netorase is when there are stakes but regardless of whether or not she does fall, I prefer that she still loves the MC. An example of this is when the netorase goes on for long enough that she ends up being obsessed with sex with other guys but still loves the MC, usually ending up in the MC losing as a man but still being in a relationship with the heroine while she prioritizes sex and the other guy over the MC. Preferably all parties are happy with how it turned out.
There's also the NTR reports where the heroine goes into detail with the MC about her sleeping with other men and how good it was, usually in comparison to the MC. I also like it when she purposefully withholds information or even sometimes lies in order to further provoke the MC or attempt to hide just how far she's fallen.
There's also the obvious scenes where the heroine starts doing things she never would have normally done with the MC with other guys. Bonus points if she does it exclusively for them and taunts the MC with it.
One of my favorite tropes of the fetish is when the heroine is away for a decent amount of time so that she can cheat with others, usually with the consent of the MC. Stuff like going on a trip or staying over another guy's house for an extended period of time, usually with the heroine sending a glimpse or two of what she's doing while she's away. My favorite part of this is the change in attitude that she has towards the guy she's banging before and after the time she spent with him and the MC not knowing just how much she's done and how much she's opened up the other guy.

But yeah, that's all I can think of from the top of my head. There's probably a lot more ways to keep the netorase interesting but those are my personal favorites. On the other hand I'm not really a fan of the heroine having a lot of partners and I'm usually just fine with a select few. Too many partners really reduces the intimacy for me so when I see the heroine in gangbangs constantly it doesn't really feel like NTR or NTRS, it feels more like corruption. I really especially hate it when the MC lends the heroine to a guy and the guy is better than the MC in every way when it comes to sex only to have him lend the heroine to his friends or some random strangers. If a dude's going to steal the heroine, I'd prefer him to keep her to himself, But then again, that's just me. I'm sure that a lot of netorase fans like when the heroine has a lot of partners since after all, there's a lot of netorase content catering to that kind of content. Overall, I'd say make the netorase game that you want to make over all else. That is unless you're trying to sell it, then yeah, you should probably place a slightly higher emphasis on what sells.

Reactions: rgnar62 and Screag

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019

This is something The Adventurous Couple's current state suffers from. The novelty of sharing has worn off so alot of the eroticism has stagnated. It is indeed a good question. Most Netorase stories don't last that long to reach this point, so that's why it's rarely an issue.

I guess the best way to approach this is to try and keep the buildup as slow as possible so the novelty is still there. For example, no actual penetration with the other guy until the 3rd or 4th encounter with him, then bareback sex on the 6th, then allowing to creampie her on the 8th.

8 scenes with the same guy is too much but this way you can pad out the encounters to keep it interesting and still hot since their sex progresses, as opposed to having him fuck and creampie her on day 1, then you'll suffer on what to do on the next 7 scenes.

Another way to approach is to introduce variety. If it's the same guy over and over obviously it won't be as fun, so multiple guys of different ages and builds are there to keep it interesting, since it will be first time sexual encounters with them ittl be very easy to maintain the eroticism.

I'm actually also in the middle of making a Netorase game. If it helps, I recently made a survey for what Netorase fans are looking for so you can take a look and it might help you get an idea on how to approach your game:

Reactions: Screag
Dec 24, 2020

A lot of it depends on the dynamic between the Hubby, Wife, and guy(s). Also whether there are other aspects to the game that makes the scenes more rewarding. I also like when the Hubby is fulfilling some kind of fetish for the wife/gf as well.

Reactions: Screag

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
I'm actually also in the middle of making a Netorase game. If it helps, I recently made a survey for what Netorase fans are looking for so you can take a look and it might help you get an idea on how to approach your game:

Could you release the results of what the most liked game is?

anoneq

Aug 10, 2021

check this

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Could you release the results of what the most liked game is?
Out of 170 responses only about 120 chose to mention a game.

Ruins of Luxoria is the most mentioned game.

TAC comes second, followed closely by Deliverance.

Then Adelaide Inn.

The rest of the games mentioned aren't mentioned enough (at least more than 10) to be prominent. Only these 4 games are consistently name dropped.

Reactions: Nessiah and rgnar62

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018

I think I have a (hopefully) helpful contribution. Since you don't have the actual sensory experience happening you have to describe the scene well with words and you have to be able to write a meaningful buildup, if you have ever read erotica you will notice that the actual sex doesn't last long, in fact I would argue that the actual sex is the smaller part of an erotic novella, the teasing, setup and the different scenarios before the act of sex gets people way more excited than seeing some naughty words written and although in a game you also have the visual and audio benefit to help immerse the players in the experience I think that proper buildup and teasing are still very much important. Try not to make the mistake of endless buildup that don't have a proper satisfactory release at the end of the scene or at the end of a character route though.

In a more direct way, you could simply be creative with your scenarios. Take two Atelier Sakura titles for example, the 3 Marina games and Gyarukano, both of them are set in the modern day world where the focus of the story is the netorase fetish of the male MC, however, both have completely different endings, the character's relationships dynamics are completely different and the fetishes included are different too. If your game is purely focused on telling a netorase story then you can include a little relationship drama between the couple, maybe what happens when a vanilla friend discovers about the couple's adventures, what if MC suddenly wonders what would be like to share his girl with another woman, although the game has a focus on netorase a swinging scene could be used to provide some variety too, if you are into incest maybe include a scene where the wife's family comes to stay a couple of days. Even if you are doing an old boring modern day 100% netorase focused story the possibilities are almost endless. Now if your game has an actual grand plot going on while the MC tries to handle his love life on the side the solution to that should be simple, you just need to conveniently alternate between the game's actual story and the netorase moments.

Not every scene of the game needs to be wife sharing though, those little moments where the couple have sex by themselves, when the wife tries new lingerie and when they do stupid things together make up the foundation of the relationship and also maintain the feeling of partnership that allows the netorase fetish to be built upon in the first place. If you brainstormed good scene ideas and have good characters there are a lot of content that can be made before it reaches a point where the game is boring, and when it starts to get boring you have to consider that every good story must also end.

Nov 4, 2017
Reactions: Count_Chocula

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Just a quick clarification, the scene is at the beginning only if you skip the prologue.
Right now the prologue is several hours long and represents 80% of the game. It is also quite uninteresting so feel free to skip it.
Thank you, indeed the prologue is too long...

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
It's really hard to find games that fit specific fetish sub types in general, especially when some of the fetishes tend to turn people away immediately. I like a mix of Sharing/cheating, bisexuality, fantasy, trans, female/male domination, and corruption. It's really really hard to find a game that ticks all those boxes without being an abandoned 3D visual novel.
https://f95zone.to/threads/family-rules-blacksheep-ovca.15311/

Not a game, but this animation series contains all of the tags you mentioned, especially with all the alternative versions and special episodes. It's almost like you are trying to describe it.
You can find a couple more episodes on streaming sites, maybe also in the collection thread dedicated to the artist.

It's about a Futa mother inserting herself into her son's relationship with his GF. It's not really netorase, as the MC isn't into it, but it is definately sharing and occasional swinging. No NTR, the gf stays loyal to the guy, but most certainly gets corrupted.

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Just a quick clarification, the scene is at the beginning only if you skip the prologue.
Right now the prologue is several hours long and represents 80% of the game. It is also quite uninteresting so feel free to skip it.
By the way, have you played the update? Ae there other sharing scenes besides the first with the priest?

Dec 24, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/family-rules-blacksheep-ovca.15311/

Not a game, but this animation series contains all of the tags you mentioned, especially with all the alternative versions and special episodes. It's almost like you are trying to describe it.
You can find a couple more episodes on streaming sites, maybe also in the collection thread dedicated to the artist.

It's about a Futa mother inserting herself into her son's relationship with his GF. It's not really netorase, as the MC isn't into it, but it is definately sharing and occasional swinging. No NTR, the gf stays loyal to the guy, but most certainly gets corrupted.
I think I remember this guy's animations, but I never found them all. Thanks buddy!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote