Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
So I have accumulated like 40 new games to add to the list but I haven't done proper written reviews and scores for all of them, some I've even yet to play.

Been pretty busy on game dev this past week, and I'm very close to showcase an ealy alpha of the game I've been working on, honestly I don't think I'll have the time to review all of the games i listed.

So I was wondering if it'd be fine if I just dump the list here and you guys create the reviews and score so we can properly add them to the master list?

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
So I have like 40 new games to add in the list but I haven't done proper written reviews and scores for all of them.

I'm very close to showcase an alpha of the game I'm working on, honestly I don't think I'll have the time to review all of the games I have in my list.

So I was wondering if it'd be fine if I just dump the list here and you guys create the reviews and score for me so we can properly add them to the list?
I mean, this IS a thread for sharing.

Dec 24, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/family-rules-blacksheep-ovca.15311/

Not a game, but this animation series contains all of the tags you mentioned, especially with all the alternative versions and special episodes. It's almost like you are trying to describe it.
You can find a couple more episodes on streaming sites, maybe also in the collection thread dedicated to the artist.

It's about a Futa mother inserting herself into her son's relationship with his GF. It's not really netorase, as the MC isn't into it, but it is definately sharing and occasional swinging. No NTR, the gf stays loyal to the guy, but most certainly gets corrupted.
Just finished the episodes. This is exactly the mood I like in my netorase/ntr type shennanigans. Besides just the fact that it is way funnier than it has any right to be, I like how everybody involved cares about each other, in their own way. Even if the Son isn't really into it in the beginning, I feel like the mom would stop if he really actually asked.

The egregious use of "Only You" makes me think of Far Cry 5.

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
Just finished the episodes. This is exactly the mood I like in my netorase/ntr type shennanigans. Besides just the fact that it is way funnier than it has any right to be, I like how everybody involved cares about each other, in their own way. Even if the Son isn't really into it in the beginning, I feel like the mom would stop if he really actually asked.

The egregious use of "Only You" makes me think of Far Cry 5.
Yeah, the mood is perfect. The son doesn't hate the mom for it, he just accepts that she has an insane libido and just views his gf as a convenient hole. No humiliation of the son and he gets plenty action himself.
They basically have an open relationship with both mom's at the current point and I hope it continues soon.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Hello guys, since my last OP update, I've accumulated about 50 more games that are yet to be added to the list.

My original plan was to play each of them, give a quick overview and rating for all of them, and then update the OP once I've done all of them. While I've played quite a decent amount of them already, unfortunately, I find myself having less and less time to go through every game on the list; as you already know, I've been pretty busy with developing my very own Netorase game.

I don't like holding off these games and keeping them on my backlog for a long time, so I figured the best way is to just dump them all here in the list, and have you guys check them out and give your own reviews and score to the games instead.

When you guys have your own reviews, I'll gladly update the OP and add them to the list. Some I have yet to play, so please do mention if the game does have Netorase content or not.

Anyway, cheers! I'll be busy working on Tainted Aquamarine, which is the Netorase game that I've been working on. I'm hoping to have a presentable demo soon, so keep an eye out!

Deserted Island Dreams
President Yukino
Leanna's Slice of Life
Rural Homecoming 2
Custom Order Maid 3D2
CosRo
Sugar Baby Galore
Corrupt Gilfriend
Marie's
Marie's 2
Minazuki is on Loan + Hot Spring Bus Tour
My Wife in 2021
Erodio

Stories of Submission: Enter the Cuck
Babysitters
Pandoras Box 2
Reaper's Order: Lewdwood Village of Segurmet (haven't played, please check for Netorase content)
Club Velvet Rose
The Guy in Charge
Wifey's Dillema
Midlife Crisis
Dreaming of Dana
Summer with Mia
Dating my Daughter
Living with a Nympho (haven't played, please check for Netorase content)
Nothing Can Stop Me
Love and Vice (haven't played, please check for Netorase content)
Hot Dating
Wife trainer (Elsa path)
The Stoner Family
Mercenary NTR (haven't played, please check for Netorase content)
My Dear Wife Mariko's Report
Public Sex Life (haven't played, please check for Netorase content)
New Life (you can use my created custom NPCs or you can create your own)
Life Happened
Femdom Wife Game
12 days of Christmas (haven't played, check for Netorase content)
Pervert Action: Legacy
JSMN (haven't played please check for Netorase content)
(mtl)
Timeloop NTR
(NWN Module)
The Horndog
In Transition
Dickgirl Dorm
My Wife Got Impregnated by my Best Friend: I Chose Him (mtl)
(mtl)

Last edited:

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Deserted Island Dreams
President Yukino
Leanna's Slice of Life
Rural Homecoming 2
Custom Order Maid 3D2
CosRo
Sugar Baby Galore
Corrupt Gilfriend
Marie's
Marie's 2
My Wife in 2021
Erodio

Babysitters
Pandoras Box 2
Reaper's Order: Lewdwood Village of Segurmet (haven't played, please check for Netorase content)
Club Velvet Rose
The Guy in Charge
Wifey's Dillema
Midlife Crisis
Dreaming of Dana
Summer with Mia
Dating my Daughter
The Singer (haven't played, please check for Netorase content)
Nothing Can Stop Me
Hot Dating
Wife trainer (Elsa path)
The Stoner Family
New Life (you can use my created custom NPCs here, includes husband, and 3 men to share wife with)
Life Happened
Femdom Wife Game
(mtl)
Timeloop NTR
(NWN Module)
The Horndog
In Transition
Dickgirl Dorm
(mtl)
Just would like a quick view on : The singer and Minazuki is on loan?
Thank you guys

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Hello guys, since my last OP update, I've accumulated about 50 more games that are yet to be added to the list.

My original plan was to play each of them, give a quick overview and rating for all of them, and then update the OP once I've done all of them. While I've played quite a decent amount of them already, unfortunately I find myself having less and less time to go through every game on the list, as you already know, I've been pretty busy with developing my very own Netorase game.

I no longer want to hold off these games and keep it on my backlog, so I figured the best way is to just dump them all here in the list, and have you guys check them out and give your own reviews and score to the games instead.

When you guys have your own reviews, I'll gladly update the OP and add them to the list. Some I have yet to play, so please do mention if the game does have Netorase content or not.

Anyway, cheers! I'll be busy working on Tainted Aquamarine, which is the Netorase game that I've been working on. I'm hoping to have a presentable demo soon, so keep an eye out!

Deserted Island Dreams
President Yukino
Leanna's Slice of Life
Rural Homecoming 2
Custom Order Maid 3D2
CosRo
Sugar Baby Galore
Corrupt Gilfriend
Marie's
Marie's 2
My Wife in 2021
Erodio

Babysitters
Pandoras Box 2
Club Velvet Rose
The Guy in Charge
Wifey's Dillema
Midlife Crisis
Dreaming of Dana
Summer with Mia
Dating my Daughter
Nothing Can Stop Me
Hot Dating
Wife trainer (Elsa path)
The Stoner Family
Life Happened
Femdom Wife Game
(mtl)
Timeloop NTR
(NWN Module)
The Horndog
In Transition
Dickgirl Dorm
(mtl)

I propose that only the most knightly and noble of users here write their impeccable reviews, they will be expected to have the quality superior than of a college essay.

Jokes aside, I can write some reviews, for:

• Rural Homecoming 2
  • Emelia's Inn -> Since I recommended this one.
  • Club Velvet Rose
  • Summer with Mia
  • A Dance with Spies (NWN Module)

They won't be ready today however.

• Haha
Reactions: zetsupetsu

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I propose that only the most knightly and noble of users here write their impeccable reviews, they will be expected to have the quality superior than of a college essay.

Jokes aside, I can write some reviews, for:

• Rural Homecoming 2
  • Emelia's Inn -> Since I recommended this one.
  • Club Velvet Rose
  • Summer with Mia
  • A Dance with Spies (NWN Module)

They won't be ready today however.

Awesome! Try to keep them short and simple, not necessarily a really detailed review, but if you can describe what netorase scenes to expect in the game I think that would suffice, and I guess one main detail is if the LI stays loyal or has NTR.

SolaDiRyuvia

Mar 4, 2021
I played Leenaa and Yukino and COM3D2 on steam. COM3D2 (Custom order maid 3D2) is pretty modular the NTR/Netorase (has both tbh) can range from sharing, swinging, to full on them cheating on you really. Leenaa had some Netorase but for the majority its her cheating on the main male character and hoping he won't find out (but the male can encounter and see it when you play as him). Yukino has been awhile i'll check it out again.

COM3D2 - You can buy (or find heh) DLCs to have your maids (once they are in love with you) shared such as swinging, or asking them to have sex then report it back to you (you control it all btw by clicking how you want them to have sex in real time), you can share them with groups or just with 1 other and you at once. There are event types and then non-event. Event has dialogue to it and kinda railroaded making it limited, non event is fully open-ended to what the player imagines it being. There is a pretty decent amount of NTR and Netorase in COM3D2 almost as much as vanilla in it tbh assuming you have all the DLCs for it. CM3D2 the older version has much more of everything in case that is ever linked here.
*swinging, sharing, getting them abused, asking her to report netorase, even getting your girls to do each other for you, groping by strangers,sex by strangers and named NPCs.*
^ Love interests will ALWAYS stay loyal unless you bad end them in their event line! (this simply ends the game and you have to do right choice so they stay loyal
10/10 literally massive amount of Netorase i would list it really high up.

Timeloop NTR - has a fair amount of Netorase (you can drug the GF get her used in while shes unable to do anything by a facehugger penis that will try to knock her up), you can get her used by weird bat penises that will take her anally if you give her another strange potion. The GF can be asked to have sex with guys while you watch, she can also be asked to swing while you take the other girl and that guy's girl takes your own GF. She can also catch you cheating on her and sometimes gets taken by a teacher in the hallway as she watches and masturbates to you cheating on her. She can get disloyal sometimes (if you raise her cheat stat) but otherwise stays true to you if you don't make her a cheater.
*Swinging, Sharing, asking her to do things, forcing her into things, harassment (if player allows it via potions).*
^ Love interest stays loyal unless she is stolen due to mechanics (someone else gets better affinity with her) or you let her cheating stat rise high enough that she begins cheating on you behind your back
7/10 Moderate netorase but repetitive after awhile

Leenaa is about a wife taking care of the husband. She has to gain a certain amount of money before a end date or bad end and she is stolen from you. You play as both Leenaa and her husband so its hard to consider anything NTR since you have her do it all as her? Basically as the husband you can put her in sharing situations. As leenaa you can do lewd jobs and get used basically. It feels more NTR than netorase at times but honestly has alot of Netorase as well.
*swinging, sex, groping, harrasment*
^ Leenaa always comes back to you no matter what, unless a bad end (there are a few where she can be stolen from the OG husband).
7/10 most Netorase Leenaa feels kinda cheaty on you even though you set it up, though there is a large amount of that content once you discover shes being lewd with others.

Now Yukino from what I remember (ill edit later when I played it again), was basically copy pasta of Leenaa in terms of mechanics and felt very similar but in a modern world setting not a magic world. (leenaa can be used by orcs and goblins Yukino cannot). You play as Yukino's BF and as Yukino in this game. She can get stuck in a wall and used, she can do lewd jobs, the basics just like Leenaa.
^ Yukino is loyal unless bad ended as well.
7/10 same as leenaa same reasons as well. (honestly they are copy and paste of each other just different settings)

Last edited:

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020

My original plan was to play each of them, give a quick overview and rating for all of them, and then update the OP once I've done all of them. While I've played quite a decent amount of them already, unfortunately, I find myself having less and less time to go through every game on the list; as you already know, I've been pretty busy with developing my very own Netorase game.

I don't like holding off these games and keeping them on my backlog for a long time, so I figured the best way is to just dump them all here in the list, and have you guys check them out and give your own reviews and score to the games instead.

Deserted Island Dreams
President Yukino
Leanna's Slice of Life
Rural Homecoming 2
Custom Order Maid 3D2
CosRo
Sugar Baby Galore
Corrupt Gilfriend
Marie's
Marie's 2
My Wife in 2021
Erodio

Babysitters
Pandoras Box 2
Club Velvet Rose
The Guy in Charge
Wifey's Dillema
Midlife Crisis
Dreaming of Dana
Summer with Mia
Dating my Daughter
Nothing Can Stop Me
Hot Dating
Wife trainer (Elsa path)
The Stoner Family
Life Happened
Femdom Wife Game
(mtl)
Timeloop NTR
(NWN Module)
The Horndog
In Transition
Dickgirl Dorm
(mtl)
Public sex life, I totally forgot about that, it has a good amount of netorase, so the game is a trainer with pretty popular characters, the characters are android 18 from dbz, froppy from mha, raven from teen titans, and megumin. All of them have a romance path and a whore path and I think Megumin is the only one without a whore route atm, theres a good amount of scenes for each character, you go from exhibition to sharing pretty quickly if going down the whore route, the characters will also love you no matter whatever route you take which I appreciate, there are probably about 6 sharing scenes for each character and that might seem like a put off but each character has a totally different way of going netorase which is really cool. I would say honestly in my opinion its a 7/10, maybe even an 8. If op playes it and has a different opinion I wouldn't mind if he changed it. If you have any question I can answer them to the best of my ability

Reactions: rgnar62
Dec 24, 2020

Deserted Island Dreams
President Yukino
Leanna's Slice of Life
Rural Homecoming 2
Custom Order Maid 3D2
CosRo
Sugar Baby Galore
Corrupt Gilfriend
Marie's
Marie's 2
My Wife in 2021
Erodio

Babysitters
Pandoras Box 2
Club Velvet Rose
The Guy in Charge
Wifey's Dillema
Midlife Crisis
Dreaming of Dana
Summer with Mia
Dating my Daughter
Nothing Can Stop Me
Hot Dating
Wife trainer (Elsa path)
The Stoner Family
Life Happened
Femdom Wife Game
(mtl)
Timeloop NTR
(NWN Module)
The Horndog
In Transition
Dickgirl Dorm
(mtl)
Love and Vice is a really good real porn game. It has optional sharing actions, but the focus of the game is currently the corruption of the MC's not mother. There are two other characters, but the notmom has the most content right now. It has immense potential, and what exists right now is pretty good. 7 out of 10 so far.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Appreciate the reviews so far! Don't forget to add your personal score so I'll know where to add it to. Base it on how much you enjoyed the Netorase content in the game, not the game itself as a whole.

For example, while Dating My Daughter is a good and well written game with lots of story and content, I'd personally only give it a 4 since there's only 2 sharing scenes and it's not the main focus.

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021

Deserted Island Dreams
President Yukino
Leanna's Slice of Life
Rural Homecoming 2
Custom Order Maid 3D2
CosRo
Sugar Baby Galore
Corrupt Gilfriend
Marie's
Marie's 2
My Wife in 2021
Erodio

Babysitters
Pandoras Box 2
Club Velvet Rose
The Guy in Charge
Wifey's Dillema
Midlife Crisis
Dreaming of Dana
Summer with Mia
Dating my Daughter
Nothing Can Stop Me
Hot Dating
Wife trainer (Elsa path)
The Stoner Family
Life Happened
Femdom Wife Game
(mtl)
Timeloop NTR
(NWN Module)
The Horndog
In Transition
Dickgirl Dorm
(mtl)
A lot of these games seem to be pretty low quality to be honest. But that's to be expected since we're basically scraping at the very bottom here. Can we finally say we've pretty much scraped the entire bottom of the barrel and there's no more Sharing games to be found from the very veeerrry old days?

At this point I'd be surprised if you still missed some. I think you squeezed out everything. All will be new developed games from here on out?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote