Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
Minazuki is on Loan + Hot Spring Bus Tour
Seems the games just got removed for Shota content, as I can't access the page anymore. Oh well.

Aside from the names the translation is completely understandable, no MTL poetry whatsoever.

The games are very short and get straight to the point. There is little to no buildup for the relationship.
The wive is into fucking ugly bastards and getting completely humiliated by them. The husband is into netorase. It is mostly consentual and you have the power to stop her in the first game. Second is just a kinetic novel though.
The wife isn't completely honest with him, she withholds details and breaks their agreement (doesn't show all videos). She flat out tells this to the husband though, he seems to be into it.
It is a shame though, because you as the player don't get to see those scenes either. This was the first time I felt cucked by a game. Take that as you will.
The artstyle is... an aquired taste? I liked it, but it certainly isn't for everyone. Voice acting was fine, not much to say here.

Personal Score: 8/10

Reactions: rgnar62

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
TAINTENDAQUA1.png

As promised, I've said last week that I'm going to start working on my very own Netorase game. Today, allow me to showcase to you guys the early stages of my game:

TAINTED AQUAMARINE

The Premise:
You and your wife are happily married for 6 years and have been living in your families' ancestral mansion. While your sex life has been satisfactory, your deepest, darkest fantasies have always been a secret to her. One day, you accidentally discover your grandfather's stashed jewelry box. Inside, a beautiful aquamarine necklace, along with a letter in cryptic writing. What does this all mean? Does the necklace hold some sort of magical power? Will you be able to use this to finally fulfill all the darkest thoughts you have repressed for years? There's only one way to find out.

The Engine: The game will be a full-fledged Visual Novel, no sandbox. I'm currently developing it on RenPy, but I'm debating whether I should port it to HTML5 and host it online, so I'll be able to properly track statistics and choices taken.

The Art: I decided to go with a single aesthetic identity. So the art style will be similar to what you see here. Anime/Manga drawn character sprites, with aquamarine color palettes. Everything will be different shades of blue, including their skin on some occasions. COM3D2 gave me the idea of silhouetted male partners, I'm still figuring out if I will stick to it or draw the other males instead. The MC and Wife however, are full drawn CG.

The Men: Currently, I have 4 different partners for the wife. These aren't final and I may change them if I'm having a hard time writing scenes or if many aren't that interested in the character. As of now, we have:

MC's best friend who has fantasized about MC's wife for a long time.
The Old Neighbor who is always very kind and helpful towards the couple.
MC's colleague, big fat guy, and a jerk to MC.
A shota, haven't figured out yet if it will be their son, a nephew or a little rascal that like's to visit MC's place.

The Concept: The idea of the game is the MC having this sort of magical necklace that "forgets memories" when removed, from the time it was worn. After MC realizes this power, he uses this opportunity to have his wife do dirty things and corrupt her. The idea behind having to "forget" is so that the player will be able to reset her memories if they think it's leaning too much to NTR, and then go share her with a different person instead. It's not a hard "reset" per se, and the scenario will change depending on when you choose to remove the necklace, and some of her corruption level will remain intact.

Currently, I'm still heavy on development, and I'm estimating an alpha version that you guys can test out in maybe a couple of weeks.

Would love to hear your opinions and suggestion to improve the game, so comment away!

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
View attachment 1476753

As promised, I've said last week that I'm going to start working on my very own Netorase game. Today, I'm proud to showcase to you guys the early stages of my game:

TAINTED AQUAMARINE

The Premise:
You and your wife are happily married for 6 years and have been living in your families' ancestral mansion. While your sex life has been satisfactory, your deepest, darkest fantasies have always been a secret to her. One day, you accidentally discover your grandfather's stashed jewelry box. Inside, a beautiful aquamarine necklace, along with a letter in cryptic writing. What does this all mean? Does the necklace hold some sort of magical power? Will you be able to use this to finally fulfill all the darkest thoughts you have repressed for years? There's only one way to find out.

The Engine: The game will be a full-fledged Visual Novel, no sandbox. I'm currently developing it on RenPy, but I'm debating whether I should port it to HTML5 and host it online, so I'll be able to properly track statistics and choices taken.

The Art: I decided to go with a single aesthetic identity. So the art style will be similar to what you see here. Anime/Manga drawn character sprites, with aquamarine color palettes. Everything will be different shades of blue, including their skin on some occasions. COM3D2 gave me the idea of silhouetted male partners, I'm still figuring out if I will stick to it or draw the other males instead. The MC and Wife however, are full drawn CG.

The Men: Currently, I have 4 different partners for the wife. These aren't final and I may change them if I'm having a hard time writing scenes for them. As of now, we have:

A shota, haven't figured out yet if it will be their son, a nephew or a little rascal that like's to visit MC's place.

The concept: The idea of the game is the MC having this sort of magical necklace that "forgets memories" when removed, from the time it was worn. After MC realizes this power, he uses this opportunity to have his wife do dirty things and corrupt her. The idea behind having to "forget" is so that the player will be able to reset her memories if they think it's leaning too much to NTR, and then go share her with a different person instead. It's not a hard "reset" per se, and the scenario will change depending on when you choose to remove the necklace, and some of her corruption level will remain intact.

Currently, I'm still heavy on development, and I'm estimating an alpha version that you guys can test out in maybe a couple of weeks.

Would love to hear your opinions and suggestion to improve the game, so comment away!
This is a cool concept. I like the whole concept of being able to reset. Not a fan of shota though. Very seldom does it succesfully skirt a line without becoming...uncomfortable.

Reactions: SummerCar
Sep 18, 2021
View attachment 1476753

As promised, I've said last week that I'm going to start working on my very own Netorase game. Today, I'm proud to showcase to you guys the early stages of my game:

TAINTED AQUAMARINE

The Premise:

The Men: Currently, I have 4 different partners for the wife. These aren't final and I may change them if I'm having a hard time writing scenes for them. As of now, we have:

The concept: The idea of the game is the MC having this sort of magical necklace that "forgets memories" when removed, from the time it was worn. After MC realizes this power, he uses this opportunity to have his wife do dirty things and corrupt her. The idea behind having to "forget" is so that the player will be able to reset her memories if they think it's leaning too much to NTR, and then go share her with a different person instead. It's not a hard "reset" per se, and the scenario will change depending on when you choose to remove the necklace, and some of her corruption level will remain intact.

Shock-Wow-GIF-source.gif

Dude... I'm genuinely impressed.
Honestly, when you said you were making a game I had medium to low expectations.

But seeing the direction you are taking, and the art you have, I'm seriously really impressed. This is could potentially look like a professional game.

And with anime art which I love! I hate 3DCG because it's too uncanny for me, so this is perfect. And yeah, shota, old men, right up my alley sir. Gimme gimme. :PogChamp:

Reactions: Ninj77

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Seems the games just got removed for Shota content, as I can't access the page anymore. Oh well.

Aside from the names the translation is completely understandable, no MTL poetry whatsoever.

The games are very short and get straight to the point. There is little to no buildup for the relationship.
The wive is into fucking ugly bastards and getting completely humiliated by them. The husband is into netorase. It is mostly consentual and you have the power to stop her in the first game. Second is just a kinetic novel though.
The wife isn't completely honest with him, she withholds details and breaks their agreement (doesn't show all videos). She flat out tells this to the husband though, he seems to be into it.
It is a shame though, because you as the player don't get to see those scenes either. This was the first time I felt cucked by a game. Take that as you will.
The artstyle is... an aquired taste? I liked it, but it certainly isn't for everyone. Voice acting was fine, not much to say here.

Personal Score: 8/10
Thank you man! Will try it then

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
View attachment 1476753

As promised, I've said last week that I'm going to start working on my very own Netorase game. Today, allow me to showcase to you guys the early stages of my game:

TAINTED AQUAMARINE

The Premise:

The Men: Currently, I have 4 different partners for the wife. These aren't final and I may change them if I'm having a hard time writing scenes or if many aren't that interested in the character. As of now, we have:

The Concept: The idea of the game is the MC having this sort of magical necklace that "forgets memories" when removed, from the time it was worn. After MC realizes this power, he uses this opportunity to have his wife do dirty things and corrupt her. The idea behind having to "forget" is so that the player will be able to reset her memories if they think it's leaning too much to NTR, and then go share her with a different person instead. It's not a hard "reset" per se, and the scenario will change depending on when you choose to remove the necklace, and some of her corruption level will remain intact.

Woow. Seems really promising!!
Not a real fan of silhouette... I personally prefer 'real' men for the lovers.
Concerning the magical power, we, as player, can decide when and if we want to reset her memories? Not something imposed by the game?
Will support you my friend! ;)

Dec 24, 2020
Concerning the magical power, we, as player, can decide when and if we want to reset her memories? Not something imposed by the game?
I generally agree, but I think silhouette works great for random encounters or short events. Like at a club or sex store.

Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 1476753

TAINTED AQUAMARINE

The Premise:

This sounds very promising! I'm a big fan of /ss/ and I don't think there's near enough NTRS shota in existence so I'm very happy to hear of the addition here. I think a little rascal who is unrelated is best, maybe someone the wife can look after for a neighbour while they are busy, though a distant relative of some kind works well too (reminds me of which is one of the best netorase I've read). I'm not such a fan of mother-son stuff. Overall though it looks like you have a good swathe of different stereotypes for everyone so far. I'll look forward to following your progress.

Reactions: zetsupetsu

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This sounds very promising! I'm a big fan of /ss/ and I don't think there's near enough NTRS shota in existence so I'm very happy to hear of the addition here. I think a little rascal who is unrelated is best, maybe someone the wife can look after for a neighbour while they are busy, though a distant relative of some kind works well too (reminds me of which is one of the best netorase I've read). I'm not such a fan of mother-son stuff. Overall though it looks like you have a good swathe of different stereotypes for everyone so far. I'll look forward to following your progress.
Can you share the name of the linked doujinshi? Not everyone has access to exhentai since the website use geo-blocking etc..

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Yeah I might change the silhouettes. They're a good artistic choice for the banner though. But in actual in-game I'll have them properly show up.

Yes, you can even choose to not reset the memory at all if you want to even go further. The point of the necklace is its there to give the player the option to get out of a route if he feels it's too NTR for him. I'm planning for the scenario to vary depending on at what point in the relatioship of the other guy you choose to remove the necklace, and of course he himself will still remember so you have that to deal with as well which will be part of the story.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Hello guys, since my last OP update, I've accumulated about 50 more games that are yet to be added to the list.

My original plan was to play each of them, give a quick overview and rating for all of them, and then update the OP once I've done all of them. While I've played quite a decent amount of them already, unfortunately, I find myself having less and less time to go through every game on the list; as you already know, I've been pretty busy with developing my very own Netorase game.

I don't like holding off these games and keeping them on my backlog for a long time, so I figured the best way is to just dump them all here in the list, and have you guys check them out and give your own reviews and score to the games instead.

When you guys have your own reviews, I'll gladly update the OP and add them to the list. Some I have yet to play, so please do mention if the game does have Netorase content or not.

Anyway, cheers! I'll be busy working on Tainted Aquamarine, which is the Netorase game that I've been working on. I'm hoping to have a presentable demo soon, so keep an eye out!

Deserted Island Dreams
President Yukino
Leanna's Slice of Life
Rural Homecoming 2
Custom Order Maid 3D2
CosRo
Sugar Baby Galore
Corrupt Gilfriend
Marie's
Marie's 2
My Wife in 2021
Erodio

Stories of Submission: Enter the Cuck
Babysitters
Pandoras Box 2
Reaper's Order: Lewdwood Village of Segurmet (haven't played, please check for Netorase content)
Club Velvet Rose
The Guy in Charge
Wifey's Dillema
Midlife Crisis
Dreaming of Dana
Summer with Mia
Dating my Daughter
Living with a Nympho (haven't played, please check for Netorase content)
Nothing Can Stop Me
Love and Vice (haven't played, please check for Netorase content)
Hot Dating
Wife trainer (Elsa path)
The Stoner Family
Mercenary NTR (haven't played, please check for Netorase content)
My Dear Wife Mariko's Report
Public Sex Life (haven't played, please check for Netorase content)
New Life (you can use my created custom NPCs or you can create your own)
Life Happened
Femdom Wife Game
12 days of Christmas (haven't played, check for Netorase content)
Pervert Action: Legacy
JSMN (haven't played please check for Netorase content)
(mtl)
Timeloop NTR
(NWN Module)
The Horndog
In Transition
Dickgirl Dorm
My Wife Got Impregnated by my Best Friend: I Chose Him (mtl)
(mtl)
Here's my reviews and thoughts on the ones I played. It has been a while since I've played them though so I might be misremembering parts of the game. It's better if someone else is willing to play through them and be sure on how much content there is in each game.

Corrupt Girlfriend: Doesn't really belong here. NTR game where you just go along with whatever your gf says and watch her getting fucked. Despite the name, there's no corruption element to it, she starts fucking other people immediately and you just go along with it. It's also an HTML game with porn gifs rather than renders. Probably a 2/10 if you really want to include it in the list.

Erodio: Can't recall if this had any netorase content (there might've been a scene or so) but it's mainly just harem and cheating. It's a fairly linear game with you just deciding whether to go the the harem route or NTR route for each character. The renders are good but the scenes are fairly short, and the story is confusing. It's by the same dev as New Earth so it's very similar in nature.

Babysitters: 7-8/10 right now, can see it going to 10/10 in the future. Great game, and has lots of paths (Harem, Netorase, and NTR). So far though, only has 1 sharing scene with the neighbours where you can choose to have you and your wife either be swingers or have your wife be a cuckquean, the harem and NTR options are slightly more fleshed out but the game's still in its early stages. Unfortunately, it will likely take a while to update since the creator is going through personal problems but definitely one to keep an eye on.

Wifey's Dillema: 1/10. I'm pretty sure this game got abandoned before there was any content. A fan of the premise though did decide to recreate the game his way as My Virgin Bridge.

New Life: 3-4/10. This is bit unique since it's actually a female life text-based game that you can turn into somewhat of a 'netorase' game. You play as a female NPC but by creating a custom NPC who you can date/marry, and who likes to share or is a doormat, you can cheat on him freely and he'll enjoy it. Check out this post for more details. In terms of netorase content, there actually isn't much: you can have a threesome, and cheat on your bf/husband freely with any character and then admit it to him but there isn't much variation to this.

Dreaming of Dana: Game had some swinging content but I don't remember exactly what it was. If someone else wants to go through it, be warned that it is an incredibly grindy game.

Public Sex Life: Not caught up on the latest updates so I can't judge it properly but it does have a reskinned version for those who don't like the anime characters. Public Sex Life H

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
View attachment 1476753

TAINTED AQUAMARINE

The Premise:

Sound interesting but I'd be careful about the game having too many paths with the "forgets memories" idea especially if you allow people to go down certain paths but not others and are allowed to stop halfway through them. It easy to mess up the continuity and make the corruption feel off. And I agree with what other people said, drawing all the characters seems to be the way to go, and I'd personally like to see another character instead of shota.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
View attachment 1476753

TAINTED AQUAMARINE

The Premise:

I find it nice that the game has SS because games in this genre that have it are rare, if you can choose to what guys she is going to be shared I don't think there will be any problems with it. Regarding the engine, there is a HTML porting option in Ren'py if I'm not mistaken. The story seems interesting but I'm waiting to see how it works in gameplay.

Time to address the beautiful elephant in the room. Is that your art? Because if it is I'm surprised that you didn't try to make something like this before, it looks polished enough for a good project. I would ask you to draw the partners normally since it's part of what makes the fetish interesting and I personally wouldn't want to be denied more of this art.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I find it nice that the game has SS because games in this genre that have it are rare, if you can choose to what guys she is going to be shared I don't think there will be any problems with it. Regarding the engine, there is a HTML porting option in Ren'py if I'm not mistaken. The story seems interesting but I'm waiting to see how it works in gameplay.

Time to address the beautiful elephant in the room. Is that your art? Because if it is I'm surprised that you didn't try to make something like this before, it looks polished enough for a good project. I would ask you to draw the partners normally since it's part of what makes the fetish interesting and I personally wouldn't want to be denied more of this art.
I work as graphic designer full time, so I know a lot of digital photo manipulation and image editing.

But I'm not that great in actual drawing lineart though, so what you see are actually spliced up and edited existing artwork to make my own sprites.

This is pretty much how I'll approach most of the game's artwork. Especially for sex scenes there are thousands of body references you can use in doujinshi, I just heavily modify them to make it look like my character's face and hair, body shape etc.

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
1635702268988.png

From the game description you gave it seems to imply the user has to wear the necklace for the memory reset to work right?

So why MC is holding it in here? Wouldn't that make his wife remember everything? Plothole already? Or I misunderstood how it works lol.

As for shotacon, I personally don't mind it. But you might want to be careful as loli/shota is banned here most of the time. And isn't your shota character a little too young? He looks too short and clearly a kid. Might not sit well with mods, just a fair warning.

I like where the game is going though, so I can't wait until you'll have the first demo or trial or whatever that is.

• Haha
Reactions: Hentai_Kishi

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah I might change the silhouettes. They're a good artistic choice for the banner though. But in actual in-game I'll have them properly show up.

Yes, you can even choose to not reset the memory at all if you want to even go further. The point of the necklace is its there to give the player the option to get out of a route if he feels it's too NTR for him. I'm planning for the scenario to vary depending on at what point in the relatioship of the other guy you choose to remove the necklace, and of course he himself will still remember so you have that to deal with as well which will be part of the story.
Becoming more and more interesting then ;) Woow i'm already hyped

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
View attachment 1477488

From the game description you gave it seems to imply the user has to wear the necklace for the memory reset to work right?

So why MC is holding it in here? Wouldn't that make his wife remember everything? Plothole already? Or I misunderstood how it works lol.

As for shotacon, I personally don't mind it. But you might want to be careful as loli/shota is banned here most of the time. And isn't your shota character a little too young? He looks too short and clearly a kid. Might not sit well with mods, just a fair warning.

I like where the game is going though, so I can't wait until you'll have the first demo or trial or whatever that is.
Haha. I deliberately made him hold it to show that he is in control since it's for banner purposes. But yeah, I didn't think other people will point that out, well played. Haven't thought about the ban and you are right. That's indeed one thing to consider.

Also just realized, I don't want to end up high jacking my own thread so I'll open a separate dev thread for my game instead so I can get proper feedback.

Let's try to keep this thread about the Netorase Games list and the reviews for the other games.

Last edited:

marvis22

Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations for your thread and this game project! I'm always looking here for new nts games. About your project, personally, i love deep relationships between the wife/gf and the lover/alpha guy (i like this more than sharing her with a lot of different random guys). Anyway, i'll be playing your game as soon as it"ll be released. :)

(PS: english is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes).

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
View attachment 1476753

TAINTED AQUAMARINE

The Premise:

holy shit it's here:
the beginning of greatness

i'm so proud of what's happening right now (;

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote