Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
In the game's list miss this beautiful game:

https://f95zone.to/threads/eon-v0-05-nenad-asanovic.23744/

Select the Jade's story, indeed she have a boyfriend and in the "Sweet slut" side quest Jade fuck boyfriend's best friend while him watch and jerk off himself all excited... amazing scene!
And in the scene before (always the same quest) the boyfriend's best friend make out with her, always with her boyfriend watching and encouraging it, i'll wait eager for more scenes of this type in this beautiful game! (fantastic renders and animations)
Yes!!! That is a BEAUTIFUL and HOT game!

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Ok, I just have to share this here because after playing it, this might just be the best Netorase game in existence right now.

I had to play it with MTL/Textractor but the translation is decent enough to understand the dialogue and have an immersive experience.

I'm talking about
Long original Title:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great art, great fluid animations, panoramic scenes, 3 separate routes to share the wife with, there's even a scene where you share her with strangers in the park. This game is just *chef's kiss

I'm surprised I haven't come across this before. Someone in my Tainted Aquamarine Game Dev survey name dropped this game as a reference, and I'm glad he did because I wouldn't have known about this otherwise.

Not a single NTR ending either. There are NTR elements across the paths to add spice and conflict but all endings have Yoshino (the wife) stick with MC in the end.

To be honest, this was the type of game I was envisioning creating, in terms of quality in art and animation, and even the story and setup is ideal.
I'm rating this a 10/10.

Sorry i just had to gush about this game because I finished it literally moments ago and felt I had to share here.

I want others to experience this, so does anyone know if there's a way to properly translate this game? I know there's textractor, but if I can somehow personally edit each MTL and have it in the game, so other people playing it will have proper english translated text, then I'm down to do it.

So if anyone knows a way for me to translate this myself, let me know!

Last edited:

dirty n'wah

May 21, 2017
Hey guys, what about game called 'Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi ~Shiranu Ma ni Chichi no Mono ni Natteita Tsu' ?
Worth to play?

Jul 27, 2019
Hey guys, what about game called 'Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi ~Shiranu Ma ni Chichi no Mono ni Natteita Tsu' ?
Worth to play?

Depends because that is a NETORARE game not NETORASE. If you're into NETORARE high reccomend pretty much all anim.teamMM games have good art, animations, and VA's (well at least by eroge standards). If you don't know the difference between NETORARE and NETORASE:

NETORARE: Non consensual cucking on part of the cucked. Main love interest is stolen from the cuck. Sometimes the cuck knows about it, sometimes they don't doesn't really matter. Point is cuck doesn't want to lose their lover, but does even if not completely sometimes it's only sexually still NETORARE.

NETORASE (this whole thread): The cuck wants to share their love interest with other people. This is usually consensual from both people, but I have seen exceptions to this before. Anyways the cuck gets off on the main love interest fucking other people so they lend them out to other people.

Short extra I guess:
The reason I keep trying to use the word cuck and shit instead of protagonist or main love interest instead of heroine. Is because I've seen games that are the other way. Where dude gets stolen from girl. Or girl wants dude to fuck others. So this is my shit attempt to keep it gender neutral, because I've seen it go both ways.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Re: Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma wa
Did you know that there's even a short DLC for it, zetsupetsu? I'd love to see a proper translation of this game as well.
Anyway, since it's been brought up, here are the CG Spoilers in case anyone was curious about the types of scenes in it...
  • (Spoiler)
  • (Spoiler)
Re:
Never played it, but heard the name pop up here and there as a recommendation. Bear in mind however, there is a creepy incestuous angle with the young daughter that can be encountered in the game (which is pretty off-putting to me, but that's my opinion). Fortunately, the game doesn't appear to revolve around that instead favoring the trope of the older man and a beautiful woman pairing. Made by the same CG Artist as the above game so you know it's going to look pretty decent. Spoiler CG follows if you want to look inside...
  • (Spoiler)
Edit: Fixed issues where some odd formatting was inadvertently and automatically applied.
Edit #2: Got ninja'd by pen-daishouri above. Pen makes a good point about it being a different type of game as well. Keep that in mind too. :]

Last edited:

dirty n'wah

May 21, 2017
Tnx guys, shame it isn't about netorase, but I guess I'll give it a try (mostly because of old/young fetish).

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Did you know that there's even a short DLC for it, zetsupetsu? I'd love to see a proper translation of this game as well.
Anyway, since it's been brought up, here are the CG Spoilers in case anyone was curious about the types of scenes in it...
  • (Spoiler)
  • (Spoiler)
Re:
Never played it, but heard the name pop up here and there as a recommendation. Bear in mind however, there is a creepy incestuous angle with the young daughter that can be encountered in the game (which is pretty off-putting to me, but that's my opinion). Fortunately, the game doesn't appear to revolve around that instead favoring the trope of the older man and a beautiful woman pairing. Made by the same CG Artist as the above game so you know it's going to look pretty decent. Spoiler CG follows if you want to look inside...
  • (Spoiler)
Edit: Fixed issues where some odd formatting was inadvertently and automatically applied.
Edit #2: Got ninja'd by pen-daishouri above. Pen makes a good point about it being a different type of game as well. Keep that in mind too. :]
Yeah I've only seen the CGs for the DLCs haven't found a working link where I can download it. AFAIK it's Standalone so no need for the base game, so it's pretty short.

I've actually already started translating the game! It's pretty easy if you know where to find resources. Luckily the scripts are in JSON so it's convenient to just find and replace the translation, and the interface and menu images with Japanese are already stored in a folder where I just simply edited out and added the English in.

The game has around 22,000 lines though, and I'm just about 200 lines in. This will be a monumental undertaking, especially since I'm in the middle of developing a game as well.

I might make a post later today for a translation request thread for this game and find people who can help.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Ok, I just have to share this here because after playing it, this might just be the best Netorase game in existence right now.

I had to play it with MTL/Textractor but the translation is decent enough to understand the dialogue and have an immersive experience.

I'm talking about
Long original Title:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great art, great fluid animations, panoramic scenes, 3 separate routes to share the wife with, there's even a scene where you share her with strangers in the park. This game is just *chef's kiss

I'm surprised I haven't come across this before. Someone in my Tainted Aquamarine Game Dev survey name dropped this game as a reference, and I'm glad he did because I wouldn't have known about this otherwise.

Not a single NTR ending either. There are NTR elements across the paths to add spice and conflict but all endings have Yoshino (the wife) stick with MC in the end.

To be honest, this was the type of game I was envisioning creating, in terms of quality in art and animation, and even the story and setup is ideal.
I'm rating this a 10/10.

Sorry i just had to gush about this game because I finished it literally moments ago and felt I had to share here.

I want others to experience this, so does anyone know if there's a way to properly translate this game? I know there's textractor, but if I can somehow personally edit each MTL and have it in the game, so other people playing it will have proper english translated text, then I'm down to do it.

So if anyone knows a way for me to translate this myself, let me know!
Hey brother, where'd you manage to find the raw game? I know for 100% sure you have heavenly taste, so I gotta check this out myself.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Hey brother, where'd you manage to find the raw game? I know for 100% sure you have heavenly taste, so I gotta check this out myself.
I got mine from Ryuu games. I just googled a bit of the title name then added "Free download".

The archive password should be on the right side of the site.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I got mine from Ryuu games. I just googled a bit of the title name then added "Free download".

The archive password should be on the right side of the site.
thanks! managed to get it.

However, I have no clue how textractor's supposed to work with this. It worked before for an rpgm, but it sadly doesn't work with this visual novel for some reason. just keeps giving me file names and stuff like that. Anyone know how I can get this to work? help.png

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
thanks! managed to get it.

However, I have no clue how textractor's supposed to work with this. It worked before for an rpgm, but it sadly doesn't work with this visual novel for some reason. just keeps giving me file names and stuff like that. Anyone know how I can get this to work? View attachment 1490110
Run the game first then open the x86 textractor version, attach it to the running game.

Then start a new game, click through 3-4 dialogues so it has text to detect, remember how the hiragana looks, then go back to textractor, browse through each extracted text at the top dropdown, one by one, find the one that looks like the game's current window, then that's it.

You can try advancing dialogue to see if it correctly detected the text to extract after.

Reactions: blaqkthespian
Jul 27, 2019
  • (Spoiler)
  • (Spoiler)
Re:
  • (Spoiler)
lmaoooo didn't realize how close our response times were my bad my guy

• Hey there
Reactions: Back

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Hey guys! I created a Translation thread for Bokudakare over here: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-project-boku-ni-dakare-aegu-tsuma-anim-teammm.99203/

Hopefully some people will be able to help out in translating. It's seriously easy, and no technical knowledge or Japanese language is required since it's only a matter of cleaning what the MTL has translated. It's just the quantity of lines that's the hard part so I need volunteers to help out, especially since I also have my game to work on so I can't really fully focus on this translation, as much as I want to.

Anyways, I'm in the middle of editing this thread's OP right now, will be adding the reviews of other users and adding some new other games to the list as well.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I recently played through the current content for Dickgirl Dorm (It's a WIP) and I gotta say, its incredibly hot.
:rolleyes: :oops: Not bad considering the next update is 0.2. But yeah there's a LOT more I wanna add before I even consider it a DEMO at this point. Glad you like it though.

I played the game but I found that there were very limited pure netorase interactions in it at the time. It can certainly grow into something interesting but I like to have control over the whole affair, not just waiting to trigger one or another event, that being said, it has been some time since I have played it so the game may have changed a lot.
Could you give examples of what you would like to see vis a vis 'pure netorase' wise? Be interesting to consider. I'm assuming but may be wrong you may be thinking of events like when you invite them home? Or do you mean commanding them to fuck?

It is. It's an Arab country so they're very strict when it comes to anything that's haram.
Salaam!

On a side note I had a 'AGHH!!!' moment when I spotted my game mentioned! Still something I'm not used to.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

hay2252

Jul 21, 2017
Since the discussion seems to be about untranslated VN lately, I will drop some as well in case someone haven't heard about it.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Found Desert Stalker which is mainly a harem game where MC lives in an almost freeuse-like society and has a bunch of girls (including your daughter, probably want to skip this if you're not a fan of incest). So far there's 1 sharing scene where you can choose to share your daughter or your maid with a friend of yours in front of you and looks like the dev plans to adds more. Also has a decent story/worldbuilding and no grindy elements to it.

Reactions: rgnar62

steamdeckguy

Nov 29, 2019
Exactly the list I was looking for. I take huge issue with *any* 3dcg game making it into the rankings but that's just my personal opinion and I'm glad this list exists.

Reactions: Drakevort

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Exactly the list I was looking for. I take huge issue with *any* 3dcg game making it into the rankings but that's just my personal opinion and I'm glad this list exists.

Any particular reason why you have huge issues with 3dcg specifically or its simply because of art style in general?

Some really good Netorase are 3dcg imo, like Deliverance, for example, or even COM3D2 is 3dcg.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Hey guys! I created a Translation thread for Bokudakare over here: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-project-boku-ni-dakare-aegu-tsuma-anim-teammm.99203/

Hopefully some people will be able to help out in translating. It's seriously easy, and no technical knowledge or Japanese language is required since it's only a matter of cleaning what the MTL has translated. It's just the quantity of lines that's the hard part so I need volunteers to help out, especially since I also have my game to work on so I can't really fully focus on this translation, as much as I want to.

Anyways, I'm in the middle of editing this thread's OP right now, will be adding the reviews of other users and adding some new other games to the list as well.
Don't want to tell you how to do things but on top of the "to-do list" you could also mark what kind of games have already received reviews here and are being analyzed for proper posting, just a simple measure to avoid users writing reviews for games that were already reviewed but not yet posted, we can't expect someone to read the entire thread just to check if some other guy has already reviewed an item, especially now that this thread has 10+ pages.

I wish I could help with the translation of some games here but right now I have my hands full with other things unfortunately. There really are some fantastic gems that didn't get translated and sometimes I get the impression that the Netorare community is even bigger than the Netorase one because I see lots of pure Netorare games getting attention and being translated but few Netorase ones are, maybe it's just in my head?

Could you give examples of what you would like to see vis a vis 'pure netorase' wise? Be interesting to consider. I'm assuming but may be wrong you may be thinking of events like when you invite them home? Or do you mean commanding them to fuck?
First of all I would like to say that it's nice that someone is making a game with these fetishes, it's rare when this kind of stuff isn't just done as a punishment in a harem game. If my memory serves me well, after talking about having the wife "help" she flirts and engage with the residents without the husband being present and willing even when NTR mode was off, this is something that while not making me drop the game entirely, goes against what a "pure netorase" is, people here need some level of control and assurance of the love the partner has for them, otherwise it would be more like open relationships. Adding to that also my personal nitpick that I don't really like being too much of a hidden voyeur.

The sections of the game where the character can bring home some of the girls is interesting and it gives more control to the whole thing, shame that when I played there weren't many things implemented in this aspect, I would love to welcome the Nun into my house. The thing is that in a sharing/netorase game you have to have pretty tight and well placed scenes in the story that show the gradual acceptance/corruption of the partner in regards to the fetish, maybe it's a little harder to do that in a sandbox-ish game, sometimes the immersion was broken for me somehow. You could place some key events every couple of corruption points the spouse gets or even incorporate progression scenes variants to each girl, although this can be pretty heavy work for you. I can't offer much more in terms of "how a sharing game should be" apart from the basic pointers because the game itself doesn't have enough content and I don't want to violate the developer's vision of the game with my personal suggestions.

One thing I would like to add is that the game has futa on male action, this may not sit well with some people. After all that being said I enjoyed the game, some characters are goofy in their own way and I was even a little surprised with the Kabbalah lessons.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote