Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Would there be scenes similar to the train scene and the scene in the beach(would have done differently like having the husband be present and have the wife and the guy have sex in the beach in the open with only an umbrella or a makeshift tent to cover them so that people cant see while the husband is beside them looking at them and being a lookout for other people at the same time.)in boku dakare ? in tainted aquamarine?

Last edited:

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
has anyone found a download link for the boku dakare dlc?
Not sure about the DLC, but I did download from ryuugames, but the entire installation was in Japanese. With some trial and error, was able to install, then used the crack, because eh installation takes you to the DRM page. But never got it to work. Gave up after downloading and repeating 3 times.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Not sure about the DLC, but I did download from ryuugames, but the entire installation was in Japanese. With some trial and error, was able to install, then used the crack, because eh installation takes you to the DRM page. But never got it to work. Gave up after downloading and repeating 3 times.
Did you switch your computer's localization to Japan? It's required for many games to run.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Make sure you're opening the right exe. Got confused the first time too.

When you download it should come with an iso, an exe and folder with random numbers and letters.

Install the iso as usual. When you navigate to the game folder, you will see it has an exe outside. This is probably the one you were opening as this asks for the code. This is the wrong exe.

There should be another folder called Data, go inside, and the game files should be there and another bokudaka.exe. this is the one you want.

So go grab that first exe that came with the download, and also that folder with the random numbers, copy both and paste it inside the data folder. (Game name in japanese/data)

Run the exe afterwards and it should work. Just ignore the exe outside the data folder.

Of course this is assuming everything is done in Japanese locale or locale emulator.

Reactions: Dgunslinger
Jul 27, 2019
are there any netorase novels?
By novels do you mean like proper books as in paperbook/ebooks? If so yes, but you'll have to dig a lot for those doubtful you'll get any help here.

If you by novels you meant JP visual novels, there's a pretty decent amount of them out there. One I liked recently kind of is , The entire VN is based around netorase just be wary there are 2 endings. Bad hardcore NTR ending and a good ending. And I know some people hate VN's that start as netorase and turn straight NTR soooo take it as you will. But for comparison I think it's better than the atelier sakura netorase games not including gyaruzuma and galcano. I'm sorry the wife is way too fucking cute in gyaruzuma and hiyori in galcano is a fucking work of art.

Reactions: hhhhy

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Make sure you're opening the right exe. Got confused the first time too.

When you download it should come with an iso, an exe and folder with random numbers and letters.

Install the iso as usual. When you navigate to the game folder, you will see it has an exe outside. This is probably the one you were opening as this asks for the code. This is the wrong exe.

There should be another folder called Data, go inside, and the game files should be there and another bokudaka.exe. this is the one you want.

So go grab that first exe that came with the download, and also that folder with the random numbers, copy both and paste it inside the data folder. (Game name in japanese/data)

Run the exe afterwards and it should work. Just ignore the exe outside the data folder.

Of course this is assuming everything is done in Japanese locale or locale emulator.
You, my friend, are a hero we need, but dont always deserve. I have not tried this, but will do. But Thanks a ton for your efforts to help your fellow pervs! it is much appreciated!:love:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
By novels do you mean like proper books as in paperbook/ebooks? If so yes, but you'll have to dig a lot for those doubtful you'll get any help here.

If you by novels you meant JP visual novels, there's a pretty decent amount of them out there. One I liked recently kind of is , The entire VN is based around netorase just be wary there are 2 endings. Bad hardcore NTR ending and a good ending. And I know some people hate VN's that start as netorase and turn straight NTR soooo take it as you will. But for comparison I think it's better than the atelier sakura netorase games not including gyaruzuma and galcano. I'm sorry the wife is way too fucking cute in gyaruzuma and hiyori in galcano is a fucking work of art.

The cg art looks interesting. Can you give a rough rundown on what the game is about?
Does textractor work on this game?

Jul 27, 2019
\
The cg art looks interesting. Can you give a rough rundown on what the game is about?
Does textractor work on this game?
First off yes textractor works.

Second what it's about. Our MC and his wife are happy at the start, but they're in a sex rut. So he talks about this issue with his friend, and his friend mentions to the mc the idea of experimenting with new things. MC doesn't know what he means by experimenting, so the friend then suggests meeting up at MC's house with his wife to find out and the story goes from there...... or so I remember admittedly I'm not 100% focused on plots as I am beating my dick since the build up is really hot for me, it's rough sometimes unless it's really interesting like boku dakare was.

Last edited:
Reactions: hhhhy
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote