Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 27, 2019
Do you need to pay VIP to download? can you please share the link?
You don't, above the VIP link you should a free download link in the form of:

there'll be some random shit after the forward slash in front of 1fichier.com.
click on that click through and you should be good to go.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
You don't, above the VIP link you should a free download link in the form of:

there'll be some random shit after the forward slash in front of 1fichier.com.
click on that click through and you should be good to go.
I am unable to find it with "boku dakare" on the h-suki site. Could you please share the site link? TIA!

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
OK friends, I am sure most already saw the new game but just to be safe:

https://f95zone.to/threads/desire-of-fate-prologue-v1-kkpotato.99976/

Developer Notes:
SPOILER

Hello everyone. Firstly, I would like to apologize beforehand as English is not my first language. Therefore, if my English is bad or not to your liking, I am sorry. I have always wanted to create an adult visual novel as I am a fan of them. I am a newbie at this and "Desire of Fate" is my first visual novel using ''honey select (HS)''. If you like my work please support me as this keeps small-time developers like me keep going.
The VN takes place in an alternative universe. My work does not represent any people, family, nation, religion, culture, or anything from the real world.

About the game:

I have decided to try something risky. The game will contain many hardcore elements while focusing on story and character development. The game will have a lot of adult content. Some of them are considered controversial and some of them are hated. But they are also enjoyed by many. Here are some of my planned contents:

Unavoidable contents:
Fit / Muscle girl :)
Girls with Tatoo / Piercing
Incest (If patched)
Male Domination
Rough Sex
BDSM
Voyeurism
Lesbian :p
Harem/Group sex (MFF/MFFF etc)
Anal (You thought I will leave that hole unclean?)

Avoidable/Optional contents:
Exhibition
Femdom
Futa
Sharing/Swinging
Group sex (FMM/Gangbang/Orgy)
Urination

Looks promising for me! I just hope the dev will not be "swayed" to change his plans.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
There's which has a good mix of netorase and NTR content taking place in a fantasy setting. It's still a work in progress but has plenty of chapters already. Author's also on F95: https://f95zone.to/members/arthurkord.153196/
This is nice, thanks for the recommendation. Who knows, maybe in the future we will have a Netorase/Swinging mega list that includes manga and proper erotica too.

It's not really the purpose of the thread but there are some Light Novels that have NTR themes such as "When I was summoned to another world with RPG style, [Likes NTR] skill appeared.", "The Adventures of Magical Princess Makina", "Inside the Cave of Obscenity" and I think "When Days Rewind" also has NTR, that being said, I didn't really read all these novels to be able to separate what is Netorase only or what is hard Netorare.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
This is nice, thanks for the recommendation. Who knows, maybe in the future we will have a Netorase/Swinging mega list that includes manga and proper erotica too.

It's not really the purpose of the thread but there are some Light Novels that have NTR themes such as "When I was summoned to another world with RPG style, [Likes NTR] skill appeared.", "The Adventures of Magical Princess Makina", "Inside the Cave of Obscenity" and I think "When Days Rewind" also has NTR, that being said, I didn't really read all these novels to be able to separate what is Netorase only or what is hard Netorare.
When I was summoned to another world with RPG style, [Likes NTR] skill appeared." - Netorase
"The Adventures of Magical Princess Makina" - Netorare
Don't know about the other two.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
any visual novel rec?
If you don't mind doing Japanese VN + Textractor, you can always head over to VNDB and find all JP VNs with Netorase in there. They have a thankfully.

Reactions: hhhhy

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
Do you need to pay VIP to download? can you please share the link?
you just have to download one file it has the dlc included no vip membership here is the game link just click the link on the site and download

Unrivalled

Mar 18, 2018
does anybody know if there is an english translation of the above posted game

i know it would take so much time too translate it since it is 5 gb big after unpacking and dont get me wrong i know there are many programs wich auto translate for you but the problem for me is that iam not very profiecent in this part

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
A new game just dropped here called Zero Chastity, from the tags and the screenshots(I didn't play it yet) there seems to be swinging and sharing in the game and not just the "two girls share the MC with each other" type either. It's worth taking a look especially seeing that it was Mizuryu Kei that made the art, eromanga author famous for topics like women being nymphos, cheating, ntr, etc. I think I will even review it myself if I can.

Reactions: BFRoN and Fiz1247
Oct 23, 2021
Guys help.
Lost good netorase game on this site.
All what i remember its about wife and husband who runs inn, and then wife fucked with some guy who have some mystic chick.
Game on RPGM or Wolf rpg.
ITS NOT Inn my wife or Adelaide inn.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote