EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
The story takes place in the medieval time. You play as a young man whose parents all died years ago. Roxanne let you work at her tavern since then. Ai, a girl whom you and Roxanne rescued after her ship-wrecked accident also lives with you two and works for Roxanne. You don't have many friends except Ai and Princess Myra who always suddenly appears from nowhere. Your life is so peaceful. Until one day, you feel the need of love. But who will you choose among many beautiful girls and women around you?​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-20
Release Date: 2020-08-04
Developer: Harem Adult Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Act 2:
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android 7a: - -
Android 8a: - -
Android x86_64: - -
Android Universal: - -
Other: Compressed

Extras: Walkthrough

sc6300.jpg sc10500.jpg scrb1.jpg 308460_LP0300.jpg 308461_NF0200.jpg 308462_NF0400.jpg 308463_RI0200.jpg 308464_WR0100.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i dont get it.
dev say he pass the last 2 weeks on doing the chars. but they look all the same to me.. i mean they all share the exact same face style, eyes, nose, mouth... i dont get it.

i m probably just stupid :/

also, the fact that for some reason we can only end with 1 girl is a simple "nope" to me.

sorry, i pass.

good luck dev !

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
it says harem....... so i pretty much doubt you can only end with 1 girl.....
the dev himself say clearly on patreon that you can end only with 1 girl.

edit: ah nevermind, i missread. its for some case that you can only have 1. my bad.

bloodyytopi

Oct 14, 2018
you can end only with 1 girl ,not many girls and Group cross-party ?Oh,it is very

Reactions: Franek69

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I feel like a lot of these game creators should absolutely install Grammarly. It's not perfect but it'll be lightyears ahead of most engrish we find in these games. I don't care if your system isn't set to English: if your project is presented in English, install the damn program.

May 30, 2017
Not to be that guy, but only two of the seven women pictured look anywhere even in the vicinity of milf age. Doesn't bother me personally, it just seems ironic coming from a studio named "MILF Adult Games".

Also a first time dev of a very generic looking engrish game with very generic looking models with a $50 patreon tier right off the bat inspires a good deal of mistrust.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, so. Off what's there.

I hope some things change in the game when you have more time to work on it.

Specifically, don't introduce the characters the way you did. Do it in-story. First time you see someone, that's when they should be introduced.

Secondly, if I have any pet peeve about any game it is what I like to call 3-second scenes. You want an example of a game that does that, play "The Engagement". He has scenes are like 2 lines long, have no depth, and make you wonder why you're bothering. If you can't write full scenes, I'm sorry but you're in the wrong business. Hire a writer, you can do the renders. I'm not saying that's the case here, you did state that rendering the characters for the prologue release took all your time, but it's an area you need to improve on. Conversations need to actually take place. There has to be a reason to bother to read this. If the plot doesn't flesh itself out by what you're witnessing, only by what you're told by the Narrator (like in your beginning scenes) then it's not going to be a good story.

If you do "choices" the choices need consequences where you can see them. If you sit there the whole time and spy on Ai, she screams. But then nothing else happens the rest of the day. Roxanne doesn't beat the shit out of you for creeping. Ai doesn't slap you later, nothing. This is another example of the type of depth you're missing at the moment.

I look forward to your actual game release and hope that it has more to it than what it appears to now.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I really like that setting and characters look good. Nothing more to say at this point. Since dev is close with The Engagement dev I really hope for possible NTR to make it worth it. I will observe this one.

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager
2.90 star(s) 32 Votes