Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Maybe because everyone is unique. NTR for me is just the darkest feeling of love. I'm not fond of having it but it's not a big deal if Erodio has it. Because even though Erodio has it or not, I think if the MC makes many wrong choises, sooner or later Princes Myra will marry Prince Irving. But if there is no NTR, then it only has an ending as Prince Irving marries Princess Myra and becomes the new king and that's all. No erotic scene between Prince Irving and Princess Myra.
I can see 2 ways of not having NTR in it and still not having Princess Myra and Prince Irving getting married 1) you end up marrying the Queen and as you would become the King that would take care of that whole mess. 2) you find out that you are a Prince from some other country and for some reason you was brought into this country when you was born and was never told who you really are, that would set it so you could end up marrying Princess Myra of course there could be other ways but those two was just off the top of my head.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
so you will just do whatever your supporters tell you to do in the game no matter if you are into it or not that is what you just said. That is not how you make a game that is going to be good. Of course you listen to what your supporters is saying they going to tell you if the game is good, what needs to be fixed, or what is wrong with the game that is one way on how you listen to them. There are other ways of getting your supporters involved as well like helping you pick out names for the characters outside of the MC, choosing a character that they would like to see in the game ect. Also if you are not into something it is going to be harder for you to put it into the game so that it makes sense to the people that is into it.
I have to agree with this. If you create fetishes just purely on fan recommendations and you don't enjoy the fetish yourself. Then you won't enjoy making the renders. I find it being a slippery slope allowing fans to vote on fetishes. As you are then pushing the people that enjoy your game but not that fetish away. You as a dev have to compromise between the two.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I really like that setting and characters look good. Nothing more to say at this point. Since dev is close with The Engagement dev I really hope for possible NTR to make it worth it. I will observe this one.
This is what I predict:
  • 80% of the erotic scenes are for the MC with the girls (romantic love routes).
  • 20% of the erotic scenes are for the girls with other guys (NTR routes).
That was what he said about 20% NTR.

The idea that women only choose the MC and if they don't choose the MC, they won't choose anyone else is not what the dev is thinking for sure.

But, unlucky that he won't use the cheating/cuckolding/blackmailing style where the MC is a victim like me. There are only 2 types of NTR scenes in his game: The girls fall in love with other guys (can't be considered as cheating) or the MC steals the women from other men. Ketha is still a married woman but she will be in the harem according to his new cover photo and his 5 tier levels.

I think my game only has netorare but his game will have both netorare & netori.

Reactions: Ignazzio

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
This is what I predict:
  • 80% of the erotic scenes are for the MC with the girls (romantic love routes).
  • 20% of the erotic scenes are for the girls with other guys (NTR routes).
That was what he said about 20% NTR.

The idea that women only choose the MC and if they don't choose the MC, they won't choose anyone else is not what the dev is thinking for sure.

But, unlucky that he won't use the cheating/cuckolding/blackmailing style where the MC is a victim like me. There are only 2 types of NTR scenes in his game: The girls fall in love with other guys (can't be considered as cheating) or the MC steals the women from other men. Ketha is still a married woman but she will be in the harem according to his new cover photo and his 5 tier levels.

I think my game only has netorare but his game will have both netorare & netori.
That's fine I guess. It always something and most devs don't do it anyway so that's always some content for me to check. He said something about putting it at the end of the game so I will wait to see that for sure.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
That's fine I guess. It always something and most devs don't do it anyway so that's always some content for me to check. He said something about putting it at the end of the game so I will wait to see that for sure.
He always makes people misundertand what he says.
He showed me his script for advices.
In the script, the netori scene (the MC with Ketha) will be in the middle of the game.
And not all the netorare scenes will only appear at the end of the game.
Some scenes will appear sooner than other scenes.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
He always makes people misundertand what he says.
He showed me his script for advices.
In the script, the netori scene (the MC with Ketha) will be in the middle of the game.
And not all the netorare scenes will only appear at the end of the game.
Some scenes will appear sooner than other scenes.
Now, that's iteresting. I will check this one more closely then. So far it's a bit to early to really say much but models are nice and I kinda like this setting so we shall see.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Will draw the line at incest, but not ntr, i'm ded.
@Eerie Entity @TiffanyMonroe @Nelythia @Rythan25 @Avaron1974

i think there was also a game that came out here called Milf Adult Games

Milf Adult Games
Harem Adult Games
NTR Adult Games

something weird is with these developer names i wonder if they all work together on these games :unsure:

i might play this game later in its future when someone plays it who i trust to give me some feedback on it but the name is a bit iffy for me to try it out

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018

Milf Adult Games
Harem Adult Games
NTR Adult Games

something weird is with these developer names i wonder if they all work together on these games :unsure:

i might play this game later in its future when someone plays it who i trust to give me some feedback on it but the name is a bit iffy for me to try it out
I had seen this game a while before and loved the choice of clothes for the females was hoping to try it when it got developed a bit more, but after reading the last page, thanks for tagging me @King Monkey Mon , I can tell the game is not going to be for me... I recall a game not to long ago making those same promises and delivering mostly one-sided content because thats what his patreons wanted...

Nothing wrong with chasing the almighty dollar, but if you dont have passion for a project the chances of seeing it abandoned are at the very least 85%... I am not saying it will be abandoned in 0.1 or even 0.7... but it will most likely be abandoned.

To me this is the difference between devs that make it big and rise to the top, and those that sink to the bottom... Novel's game "Twists of My Life" was criticized like crazy, and he stuck to his guns and completed it... as he said "I already knew what I wanted the game to be before even setting up my patreon"... a Dev like that is the kind I respect rather than ones that ask for plot points and fetishes ideas from the "unwashed masses" LOL. ICSTOR is the same, people shat on him for Milf's Villa and IC2's endings, and he kept trucking along and made Milfy City shutting up all disenters.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
People who follow his discord know that he's the one lent me money to start The Engagement. NTR or not was decided, no need for the poll in the future.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

Milf Adult Games
Harem Adult Games
NTR Adult Games

Really makes you think. :unsure:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
On discord we said it publicly that I would write the NTR scenes of Erodio. Even Roxanne in this game was the original Emily in The Engagement (but later was replaced by the current Emily).
I was wrong to come back.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'll never understand devs that decide on their games content based on backers. I mean, sure I get following the money but how often does that work?

Most devs that "make it" have done it themselves. Sure, listen to bug reports and small ideas, Domiek has the best idea, he does scenes in game for his patrons but none of them affect the main game they are just fun little extra's.

I've seen games that take ideas from their player base and they end up as a massive mess before ultimately being abandoned.

And they always get abandoned.

As soon as you start listening to your player base you end up making content you don't want and sooner or later that kills whatever passion you started with. Dev here says he doesn't like NTR yet plans on making a quarter of his own game revolve around content he doesn't like. That makes no sense.

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Erodio version 1.0 was released two days ago.

Hope to see it here soon.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This introduction/demo is quite short.

Girls look nice, milfs look girly (too young), but overall chicks-diversity looks good :)

The story could be interesting, and the game could be quite good, time will tell...

For now, it seems as a fine start to me.
I like medieval themes and all that, and I like red-haired Roxanne already :p

Good luck with future game development!(y)

Reactions: MiZtyl

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The game-size is not heavy, but if anyone interested - here's my unofficial crunched version (by slightly reducing image/video/audio quality with cruncher)

Erodio [v0.1.0] [Harem Adult Games] - Original Size: 205MB

Download PC (42MB):

p.s. Ren'Py Transparent Text Box Mod (transparent text mod) has been applied.

Reactions: Donal29

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Cool thats good to know and it makes it easyer for me now too.
I now know of two games Im not gonna play anymore.
Erodie and the Engagement.
I honestly thought when I saw him type on he's friends thread it might be the same guy,
but i dismissed that when I found out they where friends and I actualy seemed that this one was the brians of the two.
I tried this game and was starting to like the game, the idea seemed better it even looked like it might be a sensible story line.
but then I bugger me if it didn't turn out I was wronge.
but on the bright side its better to know now than after I really get to liking the game.
especialy before it go's tits up like his friends game has.
Still I wish them both luck in both games because if this ones gonna copy his mate way of making games he's gonna need it.
But if its just money they want there's enough out there who will pay for crap.
so I'm not gonna feel bad about not supporting this one either.
no offence Harem Adult Games you got the skills.
So I wish you luck with what ever you gonna turn this into.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Lol everyone in the Kingdom goes to this Tavern... And this bar boy is well known to the high born of this fantasy land.. lol

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes