Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
That's your ideal about making a game.

I want to make a game with my supporters. They can have decisions in the game they invest their own money in it. Rather than listen to people who don't support me, I choose to listen to people who support me.

But there is always a line, what I can accept and what I can't accept. Even if my patrons vote for 'incest element' or 'beastiality element', Erodio will never have incest element or beastiality element. Patrons on my discord suggested to make an incest patch, but I didn't do that. Why? Because I'll never make an incest game or a beastiality game.

So, the decision about NTR or not will be decided when the time comes. At the moment, Erodio doesn't have any NTR scenes. And it will be decided once and for all before any possible NTR scene can appear in some updates more.
Ok lets see..you want to make a game together with your supporters..so far so good, saying on the other hand that people who don't pay you get straight up ignored is not the smartest thing to do. People who won't pay you now might want to pay you in the future if your product is worth it but if you smack them a sentence like this in the face a lot of the people that might want to support you won't because it shows that you are not interested in making the game enjoyable for everyone but only for the ones with the biggest purse.

You should maybe look around here on F95 and check how dev's that have a lot supporters handle things, i can tell you that maybe 1 or 2 completly ignore the people here but thats only because they already have a large base of patrons and make enough money with them. It doesn't look like you have that and with that attitude you won't have that ever.

Good luck anyways.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
So, the decision about NTR or not will be decided when the time comes. At the moment, Erodio doesn't have any NTR scenes. And it will be decided once and for all before any possible NTR scene can appear in some updates more.
I'll wait, then (harem only bores me)

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I honestly thought when I saw him type on he's friends thread it might be the same guy,
but i dismissed that when I found out they where friends and I actualy seemed that this one was the brians of the two.
I tried this game and was starting to like the game, the idea seemed better it even looked like it might be a sensible story line.
Unfortunately, I am the writer of both games.
Both sensible Erodio or insensible The Engagement are written by me.
The one who is developing Erodio is the one lent us money to buy the laptop used for The Engagement.
After seeing we could make a project, he started to do his own project.
After some discussion, I am also the writer of Erodio (I am only the writer in The Engagement, the renderer is another guy).
So there are some intertwinements between The Engagement and Erodio.

sh1100.jpg

sh1000.jpg
Have fun running from the worst writer.

May 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look man, I don't mind you being writer for both games, as long as you don't force some shit on us. I personally hate NTR, forced one, the most, but as long as it is avoidable and it doesn't take some part of non-NTR content I'm fine with it. That's the only way to please both sides. And I would like that you answer to us how much content of each kink will be in this game in percentage, like 50:50 or 60:40, that we know, will we (start to) play or not.

punx

May 27, 2017
I just tried Erodio and enjoyed it! So far it seems to be a normal story, but the writing was clear and didn't ramble on like many others I've tried. It seemed the princess showed a little bit of jealousy after not receiving the answer she wanted. It would be good if girl's anger/jealousy could be worked into the story, not many games explore it.

The renders were great! Although the girls were the typical model types, it had a quality that made it stand out.. enough to make my lazy ass write this post! :)

Too bad it's pretty short right now, looking forward to seeing more

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Unfortunately, I am the writer of both games.
Both sensible Erodio or insensible The Engagement are written by me.
The one who is developing Erodio is the one lent us money to buy the laptop used for The Engagement.
After seeing we could make a project, he started to do his own project.
After some discussion, I am also the writer of Erodio (I am only the writer in The Engagement, the renderer is another guy).
So there are some intertwinements between The Engagement and Erodio.

View attachment 324186

View attachment 324187
Have fun running from the worst writer.
You can hardly write the stuff you enjoy, I can only imagine how horrible your writing will be in a "Harem" game. Clearly this is you just trying to force your fetishes on your friends game, which is pretty despicable.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
You can hardly write the stuff you enjoy, I can only imagine how horrible your writing will be in a "Harem" game. Clearly this is you just trying to force your fetishes on your friends game, which is pretty despicable.
Do you understand what I said in the previous comment? Erodio was written by me from the beginning. I am the writer. The other guy only does the rendering. This harem game is my own idea. This is my story. No one calls this is the story of the renderer.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Look man, I don't mind you being writer for both games, as long as you don't force some shit on us. I personally hate NTR, forced one, the most, but as long as it is avoidable and it doesn't take some part of non-NTR content I'm fine with it. That's the only way to please both sides. And I would like that you answer to us how much content of each kink will be in this game in percentage, like 50:50 or 60:40, that we know, will we (start to) play or not.
Do you see there is an NTR tag in this game yet?

Reactions: Pyrrical

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
In The Engagement, the NTR scenes only appear when you have some certain choices.

There is not a single NTR scene in Erodio yet. And when it appears, don't blame this game when you choose to behave like a jerk (like some guys chose to behave like a coward then complained that the MC was not strong in The Engagement).

Sensible or insensible stories depend on your point of view. Emily in The Engagement is a paranoid girl. Myra (pre-incarnated Emily) is a jealous princess.

There is NTR in Erodio for sure, but not yet at the moment. Think carefully before playing.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
When the renderer of this game said NTR was a sub-genre with only 20% of the erotic scenes, some guys still said that 20% was not a sub genre (maybe because they thought 20% NTR were higher than 80% harem). Therefore, I won't discuss about how many percent. There isn't NTR in Erodio yet. And the main focus will still be Harem with NTR or not.

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
In The Engagement, the NTR scenes only appear when you have some certain choices.

There is not a single NTR scene in Erodio yet. And when it appears, don't blame this game when you choose to behave like a jerk (like some guys chose to behave like a coward then complained that the MC was not strong in The Engagement).

Sensible or insensible stories depend on your point of view. Emily in The Engagement is a paranoid girl. Myra (pre-incarnated Emily) is a jealous princess.

There is NTR in Erodio for sure, but not yet at the moment. Think carefully before playing.
Man, can you just answer if any UNAVOIDABLE (not deppending on our choices) ntr appears in any point of the game in future? If yes, some of us just won't waste time playing it waiting to be cucked. I hope the answer will close this discussion for most of us.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Man, can you just answer if any UNAVOIDABLE (not deppending on our choices) ntr appears in any point of the game in future? If yes, some of us just won't waste time playing it waiting to be cucked. I hope the answer will close this discussion for most of us.
I think he said in a post that it's mainly Harem. 80/20 ratio if I remember right. So 20% NTR. Which to be honest, isn't a huge deal and with it being only 20% of the game, I presume it will be easily avoidable if that's not your thing.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Didn't you read that the NTR scenes in my games only appear when you have some certain choices? That's why people need a walkthrough to see the NTR scenes in The Engagement.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I only get complains about it's hard to get the NTR scenes in The Engagement (but there were still some guys complained why they still saw the NTR scenes when they chose to behave like a jerk towards the girls). In Erodio, the NTR scenes in fact just the replacement of the harem scenes. Example: If you can't persuade Ketha to sleep with you, she will sleep with her husband. At the moment, only Ketha has possible NTR scenes.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2017
I only get complains about it's hard to get the NTR scenes in The Engagement (but there were still some guys complained why they still saw the NTR scenes when they chose to behave like a jerk towards the girls). In Erodio, the NTR scenes in fact just the replacement of the harem scenes. Example: If you can't persuade Ketha to sleep with you, she will sleep with her husband. At the moment, only Ketha has possible NTR scenes.

So by that you mean that this game (at least for now) doesn’t have Netorare, it has Netori. Since you play as the guy trying to steal her from her husband, you play as the scumbag. When you get those scenes of her with her husband, you failed at cucking him, he’s not cucking you.

I still don’t understand why the mods haven´t changed the tag, since Netori, Netorare and Netorase are completely different from each other.

The game sounds interesting and looks (haven’t played it, waiting for more releases), but I’m in the camp that says that The Engagement desperately needs a walkthrough. I hope this game is easier, or at the very least, gets a walkthrough.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
So by that you mean that this game (at least for now) doesn’t have Netorare, it has Netori. Since you play as the guy trying to steal her from her husband, you play as the scumbag. When you get those scenes of her with her husband, you failed at cucking him, he’s not cucking you.

I still don’t understand why the mods haven´t changed the tag, since Netori, Netorare and Netorase are completely different from each other.

The game sounds interesting and looks (haven’t played it, waiting for more releases), but I’m in the camp that says that The Engagement desperately needs a walkthrough. I hope this game is easier, or at the very least, gets a walkthrough.
First: There is no NTR yet. If now we ask the moderator to add the genres, there will be complaints about 'trick', 'bait'... like we faced with The Engagement.
Second: There are both Netorare and Netori in Erodio. But Netori will come first (Ketha).
Third: There are official walkthroughs for both The Engagement & Erodio.
Fourth: There are more NTR than Harem in The Engagement. But there are more Harem than NTR in The Engagement at the moment.
Fifth: The stupid guy who is responsible to answer these questions is not me. But after returning from his vacation, now he only focuses on rendering. Therefore, I only come here to answer when I have free time because I write this story. This project actually is not mine. I only do the writing task, just like The Engagement (but I have more roles in The Engagement).

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
As always, the heavy ones of the ntr. Any new game that appears immediately try to have ntr. I personally do not care as long as it is a good game, but I do not understand that attempt to try that all the games end up being ntr, when from what I have seen it is not a genre that gives a lot of money to the authors. They make a lot of noise but they contribute little to the patreon

Reactions: Nospamwss

greyandry

Aug 5, 2017
lol..i pity 'disgusting cuck dev' ..actually the story quite sensible..and anyway there is walkthrough now.. i do however hope this game focus more on mc instead of ntr stuff..

Reactions: Nospamwss

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Hello Nobitas and fans. The renderer quit the job. Now only me work on The Engagement project. Luckily that I took part in posing so it's not a problem for me. But I quit writing Erodio story. From version 0.3.0, that's not my story anymore (previous updates and 0.2.0 next week were all written by me). If you guys have any questions, please ask the guy Harem Adult Games here or on his discord server. Goodbye.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 32 Votes