Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I was waiting more content even for a first release. And the game in on hold just when the first version was released make it worse. He could waited after the vacations and release this version and continue working in it.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Some kids said a part of the game nonsense. So they got kicked by the dev. And they went on throwing lies around. Haha. When did the dev say NTR was not optional? Kids these days.

Edit: Maybe because they think if they stop playing, the game will die. LOL

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Great looking cut and pasted different materials plastics .. almost as if crunching the wild hunt with the odissey and throwing in the mix some god of war shiny last iteration polish ... eye candy;)!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just enjoy this toy barby witcher collection meets alladin revamp meets belle and the beast shenanigans ... impressions are for laters and, just for now... Play! Enjoy|! Feel Happy;)!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Damn already introducing the bbc and he's just anxious to cuck you. Hopefully we can cockblock him and steal his wife instead. I'm not letting him have my redhead without a fight. :cautious: Well not fight since the mc has a fetish for kissing other men fist and saying er and what every other sentence lol

• Haha
Reactions: vgyew

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Stop with the yawning and stuff .. that is all you will be dreaming of / thinking of from now ono_O:eek:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Erodio [v0.3] [MiZtyl] - Original Size: 665MB

Download Win (87MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
The start of the Game is already pretty bad. It just throws a ridiculous amount of characters and info at you, without any context. I don't know why Games do that. Introduce Characters when you meet them in the Story, nobody is going to remember any of that by the time you actually meet them. And Quality > Quantity. I'd rather have 2 Well written Characters then 20 mediocre ones. You can't give all these Women interesting Stories, it will just be Copy'n'Paste for most of them.

Reactions: Orlox

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
It is alright. Will watch for future versions. I like the way it is going so far.

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes