donita

Feb 8, 2019
I would like to fuck every girl on that game. But harshly treated that the next episode Myra and Roxane will have certain NTR scene with King George. I will kill that bastard, anhilate and mutilate him as a piece of shit. Dont fucked with me, George. I will find you, and I will kill you.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I would like to fuck every girl on that game. But harshly treated that the next episode Myra and Roxane will have certain NTR scene with King George. I will kill that bastard, anhilate and mutilate him as a piece of shit. Dont fucked with me, George. I will find you, and I will kill you.
LiamNeeson_Taken.gif

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
it's avoidable?

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
At the beginning, there's no NTR in this game. But because of those people, I decided to bring NTR into this game.
you entered NTR without anyone else ))) and only after that you received all those comments ))) and because of this tag we decided not to support this game

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Exactly. Don't let trolls like that get you down. I personally am loving the game so far. When this last update ended, I felt like the MC was in a race against the clock — a lot of pressure to act quickly and do things a certain way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope you continue to develop this interesting story.
he himself said that NTR can be completely avoided))) he kind of keeps his word, doesn't he? Ahahahahahah!) so you can save both of them.
He even has "NTR (avoidable)" on his website.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Preface, I have not played this game yet, just read a bunch of the posts on this thread, forgive me if this has been answered/beating a dead horse.

Is the Avoidable NTR path 100% NTR Free?

I typically see one of two different ways NTR is "Avoidable" in games on F95..

One: You completely have a different path for non-NTR. The female characters have sex with no one but the MC the entire game, whether their in a relationship with you or not. (ala Tyrant) <-- This is my personal preference. I prefer harem stories and detest NTR but one of the biggest NTR games (The Tyrant) is one of my favorite for the non NTR gameplay.

Two: The female characters are fucked/abused either offscreen or before the character gets in a relationship with them. This way the creator gets to please his NTR fans and still label it as "avoidable" because its not technically NTR if the female characters haven't met/arnt yet in a relationship with the MC. <--- THIS I hate and avoid like the plague. Fool me once F95..

Not trying to stir the pot at all, I typically avoid NTR games but games like The Tyrant make me always just check NTR games for Non-NTR routes if they are visually appealing.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
here and added to the game NTR....
Supporting! The first scene of NTR with a black man has already appeared...
they could have made their second game without NTR! For you already have one game ... and people asked you to
it's avoidable?
you entered NTR without anyone else ))) and only after that you received all those comments ))) and because of this tag we decided not to support this game
he himself said that NTR can be completely avoided))) he kind of keeps his word, doesn't he? Ahahahahahah!) so you can save both of them.
He even has "NTR (avoidable)" on his website.
he said that NTR can be avoided all the way
Acting like a boss here is enough. Acting like a boss on my patreon page or discord isn't a good choice.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Preface, I have not played this game yet, just read a bunch of the posts on this thread, forgive me if this has been answered/beating a dead horse.

Is the Avoidable NTR path 100% NTR Free?

I typically see one of two different ways NTR is "Avoidable" in games on F95..

One: You completely have a different path for non-NTR. The female characters have sex with no one but the MC the entire game, whether their in a relationship with you or not. (ala Tyrant) <-- This is my personal preference. I prefer harem stories and detest NTR but one of the biggest NTR games (The Tyrant) is one of my favorite for the non NTR gameplay.

Two: The female characters are fucked/abused either offscreen or before the character gets in a relationship with them. This way the creator gets to please his NTR fans and still label it as "avoidable" because its not technically NTR if the female characters haven't met/arnt yet in a relationship with the MC. <--- THIS I hate and avoid like the plague. Fool me once F95..

Not trying to stir the pot at all, I typically avoid NTR games but games like The Tyrant make me always just check NTR games for Non-NTR routes if they are visually appealing.
The NTR scenes only appear if the girls let that happen. Most of the times, you only make choices for the MC. But before you walk into the NTR route of a girl, there'll be a choice for that girl so that she will walk into the NTR route or not. And you're the one to make that decision for her.

For short: even if you don't use the walk-through, you'll never go into the NTR route unless you want to.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The NTR scenes only appear if the girls let that happen. Most of the times, you only make choices for the MC. But before you walk into the NTR route of a girl, there'll be a choice for that girl so that she will walk into the NTR route or not. And you're the one to make that decision for her.

For short: even if you don't use the walk-through, you'll never go into the NTR route unless you want to.
If i'm reading it correctly we have full control on if a female character is involved in a scene with someone else besides us and we can say no, and it wont happen correct? Or is it that it will happen, it will just be glossed over/we wont see it?

Also how much content is there for the non NTR route? is it a 50/50 split or is it 80/20 in favor of ntr?

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
If i'm reading it correctly we have full control on if a female character is involved in a scene with someone else besides us and we can say no, and it wont happen correct? Or is it that it will happen, it will just be glossed over/we wont see it?

Also how much content is there for the non NTR route? is it a 50/50 split or is it 80/20 in favor of ntr?
Before she walks into the ntr route, we'll make the decision for her once and for all. After that, she belongs to another guy and the story will continue. The current ntr scene has 2 times to stop: 1/ you stop them. 2/ even if you don't stop them, Roxanne will make the decision for her to give in or not (and you are the one to click the choice). After that, if you let her give in, it's no turning back for ntr.

At the start: 80% harem, 20% ntr.
After people think I'm dumb to make ntr: 50% harem, 50% ntr.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Before she walks into the ntr route, we'll make the decision for her once and for all. After that, she belongs to another guy and the story will continue. The current ntr scene has 2 times to stop: 1/ you stop them. 2/ even if you don't stop them, Roxanne will make the decision for her to give in or not (and you are the one to click the choice). After that, if you let her give in, it's no turning back for ntr.

At the start: 80% harem, 20% ntr.
After people think I'm dumb to make ntr: 50% harem, 50% ntr.

i like how you stand your ground, but now i know you are going to have patches where people won't have content if not in the NTR route, i wish you good things but i going to pass

i really hope everything goes the way you expect it to go

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i like how you stand your ground, but now i know you are going to have patches where people won't have content if not in the NTR route, i wish you good things but i going to pass

i really hope everything goes the way you expect it to go
Is there a way (maybe a game specifically) where NTR can be avoided and content is not missed by avoiding the NTR? I mean, by avoiding scenes where someone else messes around with "your lover", don't you by default automatically miss seeing certain scenes?

I don't mean this in any kind of argumentative way; I'm legit curious of some examples, because I don't remember seeing any in stuff I've played.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Is there a way (maybe a game specifically) where NTR can be avoided and content is not missed by avoiding the NTR? I mean, by avoiding scenes where someone else messes around with "your lover", don't you by default automatically miss seeing certain scenes?

I don't mean this in any kind of argumentative way; I'm legit curious of some examples, because I don't remember seeing any in stuff I've played.
i was talking about when we have update and theres no new content cuz the update is for ntr fans only

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
2.90 star(s) 32 Votes