Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Missing content is by design when branching the story in arcs and characters ...
Some games require several play troughs to search all them nooks and crannies ...

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Missing content is by design when branching the story in arcs and characters ...
Some games require several play troughs to search all them nooks and crannies ...
I think you can understand is just pretending you don't

I droped Boarding School cuz this branch update thing

I also don't play any free roaming game so beliave me, ntr is not the only reason for me droping games it just come coupled with no content updates

also i don't get it when peole wish the dev to fail cuz they don't like the actual game he is making, what if his next game is something you would enjoy ?

I remember when DMD was the top game around here but now it has become boring, and to me Alexandra has become the best game in this site and it has a potential for long time development the dev got a setup that people try to make many times here like this gang thing but he did it better and it works

what i want to say its maybe the dev of this game after 2 or 3y make a game everyone would go crazy here who know ?

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..played through..a no-NTR playthrough..some of my choices needed a rollback but hey..thats what rollbacks are for..the writing is decent(although the big black NTR dude is a lazy trope..lol) i do like the dames..Especially Amity and Roxanne..all are beauties..and at the end of content was given a choice i think and hope carries into the future to make things easier(?) NTR or Harem..of course i selected Harem..so am hoping NTR avoidance choices will disappear from that route and i can just boink em all without interference :p
i recommend it..but choose careful for some of them...lol..its fairly easy but one or two choices could mess shit up with other dams :p

Reactions: L30 and Canto Forte

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
ok..played through..a no-NTR playthrough..some of my choices needed a rollback but hey..thats what rollbacks are for..the writing is decent(although the big black NTR dude is a lazy trope..lol) i do like the dames..Especially Amity and Roxanne..all are beauties..and at the end of content was given a choice i think and hope carries into the future to make things easier(?) NTR or Harem..of course i selected Harem..so am hoping NTR avoidance choices will disappear from that route and i can just boink em all without interference :p
i recommend it..but choose careful for some of them...lol..its fairly easy but one or two choices could mess shit up with other dams :p
Well, here is what MiZtyl said about the NTR.
Before she walks into the ntr route, we'll make the decision for her once and for all. After that, she belongs to another guy and the story will continue. The current ntr scene has 2 times to stop: 1/ you stop them. 2/ even if you don't stop them, Roxanne will make the decision for her to give in or not (and you are the one to click the choice). After that, if you let her give in, it's no turning back for ntr.
I'm assuming it's the same in reverse: once you've cut off an NTR route, you won't have to worry about that character stealing a girl again. Ofc, IDK for sure, but it would make sense in the reverse as well.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i was talking about when we have update and theres no new content cuz the update is for ntr fans only
Oh, right. Yeah, that makes sense. Maybe just check the Changlog and skip an update unless you see that there's non-NTR content in it? I would expect this to happen, since the same is true when you have a story with multiple ladies' involved (like Where the Heart Is or Annie's School Days). Not sure that there's a way around that, other than having longer delays between releases so equal content is given (possible, but not the trend in games like these).

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Oh, right. Yeah, that makes sense. Maybe just check the Changlog and skip an update unless you see that there's non-NTR content in it? I would expect this to happen, since the same is true when you have a story with multiple ladies' involved (like Where the Heart Is or Annie's School Days). Not sure that there's a way around that, other than having longer delays between releases so equal content is given (possible, but not the trend in games like these).
Where the Heart is i never had this problem before

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Where the Heart is i never had this problem before
There was never any point in Where the Heart Is that you wanted other women to have updates but instead the updates were on those you weren't as interested in? If so, kudos to Cheeky Gimp for having only women you were interested in equally.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I like them all i never felt this way with this game btw
Ah, got it. It depends on the game for me. With WtHI, there are honestly certain girls that do almost nothing for me. So when there's an update with those certain ladies, I'm kind of like, "Meh". I'll play through it so I'm not behind, but I really don't enjoy those as much. This is true for a lot of games for me, although there are some where I love all of the girls. [shrug] Just my own tastes, obviously.

Reactions: UncleVT

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
There was never any point in Where the Heart Is that you wanted other women to have updates but instead the updates were on those you weren't as interested in? If so, kudos to Cheeky Gimp for having only women you were interested in equally.
But i understand what you are saying normally i drop alot of games and never comment in the topics it just happened i was downloading this game, i think people who want to demand the dev to remove the NTR are wrong even if i don't play NTR, the same way i think people who demand NTR in the games are equally disrespectful, i think the devs should do whatever they want to do its up to the people if they want to play or not

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
MiZtyl
Walkthrough is missing a choice about Ai while she stands on a beach "Don't come near her." or "Come near her.".
Thanks.
But i understand what you are saying normally i drop alot of games and never comment in the topics it just happened i was downloading this game, i think people who want to demand the dev to remove the NTR are wrong even if i don't play NTR, the same way i think people who demand NTR in the games are equally disrespectful, i think the devs should do whatever they want to do its up to the people if they want to play or not
That's the point. I've just blocked another guy on patreon. No one can demand me, either adding more NTR nor removing NTR.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks.

That's the point. I've just blocked another guy on patreon. No one can demand me, either adding more NTR nor removing NTR.
Yeah, unfortunately NTR is always a super touchy subject for people, for whatever reason. I've seen extremely heated comments and/or trolling over everything from the very definition of it to demanding it be added to or removed from a game. Most people tend to either absolutely love it or absolutely hate it. I'm personally fairly neutral on it.

I'm also of the mind (as I've said before) that you, as the developer, should do whatever your vision of the game is. If one's purpose as a creator is to get famous and independent quickly, one ought to identify going trends, find something unique to bring to the table, and then develop based on these principles, paying especial attention to feedback received. If, rather, your purpose is to develop a game because you have a story to tell and want to share it, regardless of its reception generally, then stick solidly to your vision. If you can manage to do the latter and gain a large following, obviously you're in developer heaven.

Reactions: ptahn

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I don't like NTR but to me its like SuperGirl or WonderWoman i will never watch it but you know ? theres people who like it and thats fine
I think so, too. Just like many people don't like medieval and fantasy but others like. The most stupid thing to do is saying people are stupid because they like things we don't like. Many people here attack people because of NTR.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Yeah, unfortunately NTR is always a super touchy subject for people, for whatever reason. I've seen extremely heated comments and/or trolling over everything from the very definition of it to demanding it be added to or removed from a game. Most people tend to either absolutely love it or absolutely hate it. I'm personally fairly neutral on it.

I'm also of the mind (as I've said before) that you, as the developer, should do whatever your vision of the game is. If one's purpose as a creator is to get famous and independent quickly, one ought to identify going trends, find something unique to bring to the table, and then develop based on these principles, paying especial attention to feedback received. If, rather, your purpose is to develop a game because you have a story to tell and want to share it, regardless of its reception generally, then stick solidly to your vision. If you can manage to do the latter and gain a large following, obviously you're in developer heaven.
NTR and Incest are actually on the same boat. That's what people can't do in reality, and they want to see in this fantasy world of adult games. People who go on attacking NTR are just whiners, crying over and over. Just as the previous guy I said shouldn't come to my discord. He said long ago that 'they' don't support the game (who are they? or guys like him?). But he's still here. And still come to my discord to ask about NTR. Who needs him to support this game and to play this game? Every cup of tea will have its own drinker. If I take the opinions from haters into account, I will make a bad cup of tea and no one will drink it in the end.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
So you decided to hurt the potential of your own game because people didn't want ntr? We got a genius over here.
I don't actually care, just seems like a irrational thing to do.
I don't like NTR but to me its like SuperGirl or WonderWoman i will never watch it but you know ? theres people who like it and thats fine

Lmao does that mean we can get it to be 100% ntr?
lorddarkam & CookieMonster666: They think they are upright and NTR is disgusting. But they still appear in NTR games. Well, I think I don't need to say too much. We all know what kind of people they are.

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes