dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Don't know y the ratings so low its ok game atleast should have 3 or 4 star at max

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
:rolleyes: That's not true.
A man approached a Confucius disciple in the morning and asked: “Are you Confucius?”
The student replied: “Is there anything you need to consult with my professor?”
“I want to consult a question about time.”
“I can answer that question for you.”
“Tell me how many stations are there in a year?”
The student responded laughing: “Four stations.”
“That’s incorrect, there are only three stations during the year!”
“No, there are four.”
“Three.”
And so they went back and forth until the afternoon.

Confucius heard the commotion and came out of the house. His disciple explains the situation and asked the master to set the record straight.
Confucius thought for a moment and then replied: “There are only three stations in a year.”
Hearing that answer the man walked away happily.
Afterward, his student asked: “Teacher your teachings are incorrect, there are four stations in a year.”
“How many seasons are there?” Confucius replied: “Four.”
The student was confused.
So, Confucius continued: “The answer now is different than moments ago. The man you were talking to was a grasshopper. A grasshopper is born during the spring and dies during the fall. He only experienced spring, summer, and fall, how would he know about winter? The concept of winter does not exist in his mind. You can argue with him for three days and three night and you would never be able to convince him. If you don’t just tell him what he would like to hear, he will never leave. You might have lost a small battle, but you gain much more.”

That is the story of the three-season man. It telling us that there is no need to argue with that have a closed mind, people that cannot understand other perspectives. I would not waste my time arguing with them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dec 14 at 12:40am
Version 0.5 - Released

Version 0.5 is released with 4K images.
The Harem route has some problems so it's shorter than I expected, only the NTR route has intimacy scenes. I'll fix it and release longer update in January (version 0.6).
And also because of that problem, I'll release version 0.5 to my $3+ patrons as a way to say sorry. It'll be released to my $1 patrons and the public later.
Thank you.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
It's the developers wish and its his game im pretty sure he knows what he's doing and if u don't like his work don't support him then or just create ur own game with ur own vision

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Keep things civil and on the game!

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Keep the game for free until people get bored of the game and there's no need to support anymore when there are new games elsewhere. That's why you're not a dev but only a guy's waiting to play the game for free.
but this game is free, simply a little later.)))

And how long is delay between patreon and free releases?

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes