ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..read up..NTR route gets the yumyum scenes..does the other route have content though? story progression etc? i'm ok without sex if there is story.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is Ero Dio ... it is all tangled into tantric and tender and touches and caresses .. it is meant to be 90% visual like a mute nude screen play not like a brick novel of some punk 4 eyed dorky magik wielder ... Right?!?

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Good graphic, interesting plot, but there dialogues are something else. Looks like some robot wrote them. They're dry without even a bit emotions!
-How are you today, Myra?
-I'm fine.
-How about you?
-I'm okey.
*Kissing*
Is that how people communicate? Realy?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
ok..read up..NTR route gets the yumyum scenes..does the other route have content though? story progression etc? i'm ok without sex if there is story.
Based on the preview scenes from earlier this month, I believe just about all content is for the NTR route. There is a tiny bit of story progression for both paths (just advances the story generally), but it's fewer than 5 minutes worth of content on either path with this update. The NTR lewd scene is nice — very well rendered — but if you absolutely detest NTR (or, at least, don't plan on ever playing that path), you should definitely wait.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Based on the preview scenes from earlier this month, I believe just about all content is for the NTR route. There is a tiny bit of story progression for both paths (just advances the story generally), but it's fewer than 5 minutes worth of content on either path with this update. The NTR lewd scene is nice — very well rendered — but if you absolutely detest NTR (or, at least, don't plan on ever playing that path), you should definitely wait.
i shall wait then..yes i detest NTR but this is a good game that lets me avoid it fine..

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I have some questions:
1/ What does everyone expect in the harem route? Erotic scenes or sexual intercourse scenes?
2/ If you expect sexual intercourse scenes, who will be that one with Witter first (a sequence is better, from Girl A to Girl B...)?

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Harem would entail exactly what happened in the persian empire, the roman empire, the ottoman empire, the chinese empire, the japanese empire, the french empire, the you name it empire:
Romancing one main girl and getting it on with countless concubines.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Harem would entail exactly what happened in the persian empire, the roman empire, the ottoman empire, the chinese empire, the japanese empire, the french empire, the you name it empire:
Romancing one main girl and getting it on with countless concubines.
Don't worry, I know how you mocked me in this thread. So your opinion won't get into my book. I'm only waiting for constructive opinions from people like CookieMonster666...

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I have some questions:
1/ What does everyone expect in the harem route? Erotic scenes or sexual intercourse scenes?
2/ If you expect sexual intercourse scenes, who will be that one with Witter first (a sequence is better, from Girl A to Girl B...)?
Those 2 questions didn't express exactly what I intended to ask. For clearer:
1/ Which's more important between:
a/ Longer story with more erotic moments (touches, stimulating...) before proper sexual intercourse scenes.
b/ Shorter story to have proper sexual intercourse scenes sooner.
2/ Which one of the girls is your favorite whom you want to have her first (as Witter)? And the second girl, the third girl...?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
a/ Longer story with more erotic moments (touches, stimulating...) before proper sexual intercourse scenes.
2/ Which one of the girls is your favorite whom you want to have her first (as Witter)? And the second girl, the third girl...?
Personally, I like when games have a moderate level of drawing things out. So I usually don't want to have to wait until ¾ of the way through the game or something (there are exceptions, but they are rare). But, I also don't think it makes sense to see the MC's main LIs jump all over him / her in the first few releases of a game. I known that opinion isn't shared with a lot of people, but I think it makes the payoff that much sweeter — you worked a fair amount to win the heart, but you don't have to complete the game to be rewarded.

So, for question 1, I would prefer a story with more erotic moments / stimulating for a bit, with a big payoff coming somewhere around ⅓ to ½ of the way through the game. This is just an opinion, of course; do whatever you feel makes for a better game / story.

Personally, the biggest things for me are that I can connect with the characters: understand their loneliness, feel with their pain, empathize with their decisions. I generally don't care about age of women (provided they aren't prepubescent or anything). I'm a very weird dude, though (as many on F95 can almost certainly confirm). That said, it's very hard for me to pick favorites; I think I love all of the women you've introduced in the story. But since you're wanting an order, here is what I would probably want, given where things in the story are right now:
  1. Princess Myra
  2. Ai / Ko
  3. Baroness Ketha
  4. Roxanne
  5. Amity
I'm sure there are plenty of people who prefer a different order, of course. And like I said, this has very little to do with which woman I like more or like less; it has to do with where things are in terms of personal relationship between them and Witter, what opportunities have presented themselves so far in the story to progress romantically, and how connected to the characters I feel at present.

Having some of the women later allows for more opportunity to develop them further. For instance, I know next to nothing about Amity's motivations; having Witter hold more in-depth conversations with her could logically progress them toward something romantic later. In the case of Roxanne, she's been more like a boss than a motherly figure, so while they would definitely be closer than Witter and Amity, they haven't had much in the way of moving in a romantic direction yet. I'd expect you'd need some time to develop that storyline.

While Ketha has been resisting temptation (unless you're on NTR), I do feel like her loneliness will eventually give way and something could flower between her and the MC. If you kissed Myra, Ai had her heart broken a bit. If you didn't, Myra is a bit disappointed and also felt a bit of heartbreak. In both cases, though, because they do have romantic feelings for Witter, I feel like saying and doing the right things to each could mend their relationships. As for getting them to accept an eventual harem, well, I'll let your creativity decide that. :)

Last edited:

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Personally, I like when games have a moderate level of drawing things out. So I usually don't want to have to wait until ¾ of the way through the game or something (there are exceptions, but they are rare). But, I also don't think it makes sense to see the MC's main LIs jump all over him / her in the first few releases of a game. I known that opinion isn't shared with a lot of people, but I think it makes the payoff that much sweeter — you worked a fair amount to win the heart, but you don't have to complete the game to be rewarded.

So, for question 1, I would prefer a story with more erotic moments / stimulating for a bit, with a big payoff coming somewhere around ⅓ to ½ of the way through the game. This is just an opinion, of course; do whatever you feel makes for a better game / story.

Personally, the biggest things for me are that I can connect with the characters: understand their loneliness, feel with their pain, empathize with their decisions. I generally don't care about age of women (provided they aren't prepubescent or anything). I'm a very weird dude, though (as many on F95 can almost certainly confirm). That said, it's very hard for me to pick favorites; I think I love all of the women you've introduced in the story. But since you're wanting an order, here is what I would probably want, given where things in the story are right now:
  1. Princess Myra
  2. Ai / Ko
  3. Baroness Ketha
  4. Roxanne
  5. Amity
I'm sure there are plenty of people who prefer a different order, of course. And like I said, this has very little to do with which woman I like more or like less; it has to do with where things are in terms of personal relationship between them and Witter, what opportunities have presented themselves so far in the story to progress romantically, and how connected to the characters I feel at present.

Having some of the women later allows for more opportunity to develop them further. For instance, I know next to nothing about Amity's motivations; having Witter hold more in-depth conversations with her could logically progress them toward something romantic later. In the case of Roxanne, she's been more like a boss than a motherly figure, so while they would definitely be closer than Witter and Amity, they haven't had much in the way of moving in a romantic direction yet. I'd expect you'd need some time to develop that storyline.

While Ketha has been resisting temptation (unless you're on NTR), I do feel like her loneliness will eventually give way and something could flower between her and the MC. If you kissed Myra, Ai had her heart broken a bit. If you didn't, Myra is a bit disappointed and also felt a bit of heartbreak. In both cases, though, because they do have romantic feelings for Witter, I feel like saying and doing the right things to each could mend their relationships. As for getting them to accept an eventual harem, well, I'll let your creativity decide that. :)
Thanks a lot.
Your comment reminded me about what I intended: building the story first. All your comments about the women's feelings are very true. But I made some mistake along the way when coding so I'm fixing the walkthrough and coding now. Also the renders have a bug in the sexual scene between Baroness Ketha and King George (the eyelashes). Even though I think not many people notice about that, I'm re-rendering those images now. We may have version 0.6 around January 11, 28 days after version 0.5 because I have a short vacation at the end of 2019.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Thanks a lot.
Your comment reminded me about what I intended: building the story first. All your comments about the women's feelings are very true. But I made some mistake along the way when coding so I'm fixing the walkthrough and coding now. Also the renders have a bug in the sexual scene between Baroness Ketha and King George (the eyelashes). Even though I think not many people notice about that, I'm re-rendering those images now. We may have version 0.6 around January 11, 28 days after version 0.5 because I have a short vacation at the end of 2019.
The problem with the slow build up is that you don't have balanced content between the two paths. If you have two paths and "path A" gets one sex scene after another while "path B" gets almost nothing, why would someone who only plays "path B" support the game? I like this game and I agree with the pay off CookieMonster666 mentioned, but we are talking about an adult game with a harem path. You can't wait 10 updates for something interesting to happen. The pay off can be when you get to do something with the "main girl", but until then you can't just run around trying to stop the king from fucking the girls.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I asked some of my supporters on discord about which routes were they playing, as well as which girls did they like the most. I also ask here to know more about my audiences' ideas. The opinions from people who just want to get rid of NTR will be ignored.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I like this game and I agree with the pay off . . . but . . . you can't wait 10 updates for something interesting to happen. The pay off can be when you get to do something with the "main girl", but until then you can't just run around trying to stop the king from fucking the girls.
I mostly agree with this. I do think it does depend on what exactly the intention of the game is. Something like Retrieving the Past is most definitely not a sex game (it's generally a government conspiracy thriller with varying amounts of sexy scenes added here and there). And while there is something of a larger plot going on in Erodio, this game definitely gives the impression of a sex-oriented game.

In cases where there is a clear, primary LI, all of the other women around can be used to fill in the time until a payoff finally comes. In something like Big City's Pleasures, for instance, there are several women with whom to get intimate in varying ways. While I suppose ultimately you may have the choice of whom you want the MC to finally be with, most of the game so far it's strongly shown that Gina is the actual main LI, while he is able to get very intimate (even very romantic) with other girls as well. The MC might ultimately choose someone else, but comments from the MC make it very obvious that Gina is his goal.

With Erodio, though, there isn't really a primary love interest. An argument could be made for any of the five main women being a primary LI, depending on how one plays. Since there are potentially 5 women right now, perhaps for the harem path the approach might be to decide which of the women is most easily romanced and accepting of others coming to the harem.

You might also add some on-the-side action that Witter could have without getting discovered, allowing for some sexy time without rushing the main romances. These should almost certainly be in the vein of one night stands or other no-strings-attached types of encounters. Maybe Witter goes on a trip to a village where a whorehouse is. There could be a horny farmgirl who wants some strapping young lad to do her chores for her. There are maids in the castle, although these obviously carry a fairly high risk of being discovered.

As for the harem, ofc, keep in mind that each additional girl would IRL bring the potential of added jealousy. So the first girl you have should be fairly quickly able to accept an additional LI and should be very secure in herself. And this, I think, is where your greatest challenge lies.

Right now, Roxanne and Amity seem like the most secure of all the women, but they also seem like the least likely for the MC to woo successfully without requiring several versions to develop the romance. I think neither Ai nor Myra would be OK with a harem unless they have a lot of time to come to terms with it. Ai's response if you kiss Myra is a good example of their likely reactions to having to share. I suppose that means Ketha makes the most sense? She's relatively secure (although she definitely has some struggles with self-esteem when it comes to love), and she probably wouldn't take a really long time to romance, given her loneliness.

The biggest advantage of something like a harem, of course, is that you can potentially have multiple payoffs as each new girl joins the group. If done well, this could be both a very pleasing and a very satisfying experience in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: eddie987

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I tested and the renders are good, but most of the models look they were recycled from The Engagement game and they have facial expression issues, the story is confusing, subplot after subplot from out nowhere, we have a terrible useless protagonist it makes you root more for the rival than him and the girls keeping bossing him all the time.
The hot scenes are very weak, at least the last one was ok, full cliche dialogues during the scene, but ok.
The interesting part of this project was presented as a Harem game, but now it changed completely now. NTR players, you are well served, but Harem ones, unfortunately, you need to wait for some months.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Yeah, I get it with the Wizard of NTR at play here, the King has lost his marbles but if you're not into that, this ain't worth the 1 Gb download with less than a minute of gameplay for a 2 month wait. I was hoping for the Harem thing or even getting a piece or 2 but this keeps going south on me... I really want to stab the King in the face repeatedly for the last 3 updates!

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I mostly agree with this. I do think it does depend on what exactly the intention of the game is. Something like Retrieving the Past is most definitely not a sex game (it's generally a government conspiracy thriller with varying amounts of sexy scenes added here and there). And while there is something of a larger plot going on in Erodio, this game definitely gives the impression of a sex-oriented game.

In cases where there is a clear, primary LI, all of the other women around can be used to fill in the time until a payoff finally comes. In something like Big City's Pleasures, for instance, there are several women with whom to get intimate in varying ways. While I suppose ultimately you may have the choice of whom you want the MC to finally be with, most of the game so far it's strongly shown that Gina is the actual main LI, while he is able to get very intimate (even very romantic) with other girls as well. The MC might ultimately choose someone else, but comments from the MC make it very obvious that Gina is his goal.

With Erodio, though, there isn't really a primary love interest. An argument could be made for any of the five main women being a primary LI, depending on how one plays. Since there are potentially 5 women right now, perhaps for the harem path the approach might be to decide which of the women is most easily romanced and accepting of others coming to the harem.

You might also add some on-the-side action that Witter could get without getting discovered, allowing for some sexy time without rushing the main romances. These should almost certainly be in the vain of one night stands or other no-strings-attached types of encounters. Maybe Witter goes on a trip to a village where a whorehouse is. There could be a horny farmgirl who wants some strapping young lad to do her chores for her. There are maids in the castle, although these obviously carry a fairly high risk of being discovered.

As for the harem, ofc, keep in mind that each additional girl would IRL bring the potential of added jealousy. So the first girl you have should be able to fairly quickly accept an additional LI and should be very secure in herself. And this, I think, is where your greatest challenge lies.

Right now, Roxanne and Amity seem like the most secure of all the women, but they also seem like the least likely for the MC to woo successfully without requiring several versions to develop the romance. I think neither Ai nor Myra would be OK with a harem unless they have a lot of time to come to terms with it. Ai's response if you kiss Myra is a good example of their likely reactions to having to share. I suppose that means Ketha makes the most sense? She's relatively secure (although she definitely has some struggles with self-esteem when it comes to love), and she probably wouldn't take a really long time to romance, given her loneliness.

The biggest advantage of something like a harem, of course, is that you can potentially have multiple payoffs as each new girl joins the group. If done well, this could be both a very pleasing and a very satisfying experience in the end.
As I see it, the main LI would be Myra or Ai, depending on your choices, but I get why any of the 5 of them could be considered as the primary LI, since I actually like Roxanne the most. Still, you already gave a couple of good examples about how the MC can get some action and stop running around with his dick in his hand. I play these games to get my mind off things, so I don't mind a slow burner that much, but it can get boring after a while, especially when you see the path you don't play getting a different treatment. There's a point when you start thinking that the dev is mostly interested in the other path and you're just getting some leftovers. It might not be the case here, but if you read through the comments, you can see that there already are some people feeling this way. Anyway, back to the story. Yeah, it's not likely that Myra or Ai would be ok with a harem and I have no idea how they are going to be convinced later on, but between the rest, I think you are right about Ketha being the one who makes the most sense to start with. Maybe even Roxanne (you know, the MC protects them from the King's advances and she realises the he's not a kid anymore etc.) but we have no idea for how long they'll have to stay in the castle, so Ketha is the safest bet.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All of you Jaime fan boys ... stick around and watch how Mc can get under the rubble of their Triangle love trope in the season finale.
Until then .. just slay all the Ned Starks you need to stay in the game!
Happy Gaming!

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
There are at least 6 endings for 6 girls and the wish-upon-a-star ending (harem). For the NTR routes, no one cares so no need to disclose. The walk-through was wrong because it won't show different endings and is being re-done.

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes