MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Before listening to lies, you all should a look at my announcement on patreon.

Do you just want sex for the game without a story? Sure, I can change the game into a fuck fest right away. But nope, I won't. Who just want sex, find other games. Who really want to enjoy a good story, stop attacking me. Thanks a bunch.

Untitled.png

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Because handjob and sucking nipples aren't 'penetration', okay? If you only want 'penetration sex' without a story, find that in other games. This is my last answer to you.
When you have:
erotic scene (no penetration)
and:
erotic scene
It's implied that the second one has penetration, otherwise you wouldn't have to specify that the first one hasn't!

You should grow up dude. Thinking that anyone who isn't kissing your ass, is attacking you, will get you nowhere.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
When you have:
erotic scene (no penetration)
and:
erotic scene
It's implied that the second one has penetration, otherwise you wouldn't have to specify that the first one hasn't!

You should grow up dude. Thinking that anyone who isn't kissing your ass, is attacking you, will get you nowhere.
Yeah, I'm just a kid and I don't want to grow up by NTR-Haters' food. Don't play Erodio anymore. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: ItsEricBoi

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Before listening to lies, you all should a look at my announcement on patreon.

Do you just want sex for the game without a story? Sure, I can change the game into a fuck fest right away. But nope, I won't. Who just want sex, find other games. Who really want to enjoy a good story, stop attacking me. Thanks a bunch.

View attachment 523984
It's like you haven't played the ntr path of your own game! It's exactly just fucking without decent story!

Yeah, I'm just a kid and I don't want to grow up by NTR-Haters' food. Don't play Erodio anymore. Thanks a lot.
Yep. Keep up with the attitude. It will get you far in life. Good luck. You're gonna need it.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
The staff said they would appreciate if I wouldn't pull off the shit once every month when deleting my comments to haters. Is that the way the staff deal with people?

Reactions: ItsEricBoi

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
It's like you haven't played the ntr path of your own game! It's exactly just fucking without decent story!
Oh I didn't see this comment, only saw it after the staff deleted my comments, lol. So you really PLAYED the NTR route? You don't hate NTR? I don't see why you're complaining about not much Harem when you want to enjoy NTR.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
東方不敗 Yes we do. If anyone is having arguments, going off topic, and other infractions, we do tell people why. But the one who deleted your posts did you a favor. You were told how to avoid getting your posts deleted in the future. So I hope you understand you were treated very fairly.
Me, if it's a new member or a first time offense, I explain how to avoid it. After that, I just tell them why their post is deleted and won't even tell them again how to avoid it since they have not learned from the first time. This isn't your first brush with this topic with either deletions or getting into arguments. I wouldn't have even told you how to avoid this.
My suggestion is to take the advice you were given to heart.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
東方不敗 Yes we do. If anyone is having arguments, going off topic, and other infractions, we do tell people why. But the one who deleted your posts did you a favor. You were told how to avoid getting your posts deleted in the future. So I hope you understand you were treated very fairly.
Me, if it's a new member or a first time offense, I explain how to avoid it. After that, I just tell them why their post is deleted and won't even tell them again how to avoid it since they have not learned from the first time. This isn't your first brush with this topic with either deletions or getting into arguments. I wouldn't have even told you how to avoid this.
My suggestion is to take the advice you were given to heart.
I didn't understand him because of my English. I asked others and they said he didn't mean what I understood. I thought he insulted me but my friends said he didn't. Case closed. Thanks.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yo, this might be the most useless MC I e ever seen. Like why is he even in the story? The woman all have just awful personalities. Like I wish their was an option for MC to grow some balls, tell them to all eat a d***, and go off somewhere and find some less annoying ladies. The renders are nice, but other than that this game is...... Well it's not good.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
dose this have NTR like sharing with other guys or do you take other women from them or can you turn it off ?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Erodio [v0.6] [MiZtyl] - Original Size: 1.30 GB

Download Win (207MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i dont like being body control good thing someone or something block him but how to stop him from controling other male we know him cant control women or him will have done it i guest him use lust of being taken by a men as to increase his power but what needed to know is erodio a good person or bad and we know ko dont love us but she dont hate us i sure she only say kill us for her sister to be mad i will slay on harem role because why take over men if only to get girl it the power him want i sure i want to know why a war happen and did it cause the war happen now but i guest this not info that will be given in the story untell the end

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
i dont like being body control good thing someone or something block him but how to stop him from controling other male we know him cant control women or him will have done it i guest him use lust of being taken by a men as to increase his power but what needed to know is erodio a good person or bad and we know ko dont love us but she dont hate us i sure she only say kill us for her sister to be mad i will slay on harem role because why take over men if only to get girl it the power him want i sure i want to know why a war happen and did it cause the war happen now but i guest this not info that will be given in the story untell the end
confused.gif

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
lol

this recent feed. dev is posting about people here posting lies, then a few posts later, says that there will be no more reply to that person......and then replies again and again. erm....

why would any dev get so excitable over comments posted on a site that is not theirs anyway? this is a site for people to express opinions and they come, just like people, in many shapes and sizes. is the point of a forum NOT to express opinion?

personally I find the VN to be a bit...well....meh. the idea is not greatly implemented but then its not really that great of an idea. certainly not award winning. at best this may turn out to be good but there is little, if any, evidence of it being anything more than something we played through and forgot all about. I know my top 5 all-time favourite VN's will be safe so I don't really understand the anger.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
2.90 star(s) 32 Votes