Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i dont like being body control good thing someone or something block him but how to stop him from controling other male we know him cant control women or him will have done it i guest him use lust of being taken by a men as to increase his power but what needed to know is erodio a good person or bad and we know ko dont love us but she dont hate us i sure she only say kill us for her sister to be mad i will slay on harem role because why take over men if only to get girl it the power him want i sure i want to know why a war happen and did it cause the war happen now but i guest this not info that will be given in the story untell the end
I agree with all points made here.

I have absolutely no clue what was said but i'm sure they were all really good points, especially the part about use lust of being taken by a men. That part was just beautiful and resonated with my soul.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I agree with all points made here.

I have absolutely no clue what was said but i'm sure they were all really good points, especially the part about use lust of being taken by a men. That part was just beautiful and resonated with my soul.
The very language of gods
"The good desire of kingdom folk whose purposeful eyes enchain fortitude for lust puppies" . . . or something.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
東方不敗, I enjoyed the update as always. I've been liking the NTR so far, so now I'm looking forward to the harem moving forward. :) Personally, I think you're doing an all-around good job with the game. I especially like the mysterious extra plot elements (viz., Erodio and Ko) that are developing behind all of the sex and the group being stuck with the King and Queen. I'm intrigued to see where you take things next.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
does anybody has the walkthrough for ntr
I don't know of a walkthrough per se, but here is the strategy I've been following for NTR: Don't tell the girls anything that implies you're interested in them. Be nice (or not), but don't be romantic or anything. Whenever there is an option to stay or leave when King George or someone else threatens to play with a girl, just stay and let things happen.

I could always be missing scenes this way, but it seems like a pretty solid strategy so far, and I've been seeing the girls with someone other than the MC, so it's at least working somewhat.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
does anybody has the walkthrough for ntr
東方不敗, I enjoyed the update as always. I've been liking the NTR so far, so now I'm looking forward to the harem moving forward. :) Personally, I think you're doing an all-around good job with the game. I especially like the mysterious extra plot elements (viz., Erodio and Ko) that are developing behind all of the sex and the group being stuck with the King and Queen. I'm intrigued to see where you take things next.
Actually the NTR doesn't need a walkthrough, just don't intervene and let the girl 'agree' and the NTR scenes appear. But it won't be like that anymore in version 0.8, which I'm considering adding an NTR on/off because it's the start of Act 2.
Erodio will be the connection between act 1 (end at version 0.7) and act 2 (start at version 0.8). Erodio will appear in version 0.7, and it's the key for Witter to become the legendary king of the story.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I wasn't able to get Amity handjob scene, can someone please let me know what am I missing here on the harem route?

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
So basically what I've gathered from this thread he didn't want to make a "fuckfest" game but made the ntr route a fuckfest as a fuck you to harem players? This reminds me of a certain dev. :unsure:

I got a different impression. seemed to me that actual sex will be here eventually but will also be the end game, like a one and done kind of deal. real virgin kind of thinking that eventually having sex will finish the package and repeat performances are then packaged into a whole new follow-on game where you have to restart all that slow build-up again, you know, tease, handjob, footjob, blowjob, giving her oral (because although women get off on it OBVIOUSLY they just cant contain themselves to give a blowjob right? that HAS to come first as its way way more pleasureable for them) and eventually a sex scene, in that order. just like so many other games.

im starting to suspect that there is a secret 'adult game dev' academy teaching that very same template, as for the past couple of years its everywhere! probably named after slonique....who skipped many classes :D

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Dose anyone have a walkthrough, link on the first page is broken
I have reported that the walk-through link has expired, let's see if that is fixed with the latest version. I am sadly missing the Amity scene where she does not stop the MC from exploring her further.

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes