Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Warning! This represents only a personal opinion and is in no way a judgment of taste or value.

The majority of everyone's fantasies have long been my daily reality. I did almost everything and experiment. My imagination is my only limit.

I have known only unconventional sex for a very long time. I would not go into details. You will never believe me anyway.

All this to say that we only want what we do not have. Which explains why the perverse old man I am is an unstoppable romantic now.

I repeat thing i alredy did in another tread.

The most important in VN or Erotic Game is, first of all, a good story. In second place a great quality in render and coding. The sex scene is only in third place for me.

I like when a context as build before intimate scene. Fucking all pussy aroud have any interest for me. I know what is it the pleasure for only the pleasure. Fucking only for fucking. But i know, now, is better with a touch of love or positive sentiment. I just discovert it late.

Your not surprised if i tell i do not like NTR, cheating, BDSM, rape, etc. I do not like violent and not positive sex.

I'm lightly desapointed , after 5 minutes of gameplay, have no more content for the harem path (No problem's with me if is consensual). All go to the NTR path.

I have any problem's with other people taste in fantasy. But i really like to be advised is an only NTR release. I would have just passed my turn.

I give in exemple the game "Because I Love Her". We hare advised if the release is Love or NTR route.

I not complain and i'm thankful to the developper for is game. Like other say. Sur this game need light improvements in dialog and story. But nothing major. The averall quality is good.

I just want to be advised if the release is principaly axed in the path i do not play. I simply wait to the next one.

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Warning! This represents only a personal opinion and is in no way a judgment of taste or value.

The majority of everyone's fantasies have long been my daily reality. I did almost everything and experiment. My imagination is my only limit.

I have known only unconventional sex for a very long time. I would not go into details. You will never believe me anyway.

All this to say that we only want what we do not have. Which explains why the perverse old man I am is an unstoppable romantic now.

I repeat thing i alredy did in another tread.

The most important in VN or Erotic Game is, first of all, a good story. In second place a great quality in render and coding. The sex scene is only in third place for me.

I like when a context as build before intimate scene. Fucking all pussy aroud have any interest for me. I know what is it the pleasure for only the pleasure. Fucking only for fucking. But i know, now, is better with a touch of love or positive sentiment. I just discovert it late.

Your not surprised if i tell i do not like NTR, cheating, BDSM, rape, etc. I do not like violent and not positive sex.

I'm lightly desapointed , after 5 minutes of gameplay, have no more content for the harem path (No problem's with me if is consensual). All go to the NTR path.

I have any problem's with other people taste in fantasy. But i really like to be advised is an only NTR release. I would have just passed my turn.

I give in exemple the game "Because I Love Her". We hare advised if the release is Love or NTR route.

I not complain and i'm thankful to the developper for is game. Like other say. Sur this game need light improvements in dialog and story. But nothing major. The averall quality is good.

I just want to be advised if the release is principaly axed in the path i do not play. I simply wait to the next one.
If you read the OP, the Changelog explains that this release is almost exclusively NTR because of issues on the romance / harem paths. So there actually was a notification about what was in this release. Just for future reference.

Reactions: Goronthil

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
There are at least 6 endings for 6 girls and the wish-upon-a-star ending (harem). For the NTR routes, no one cares so no need to disclose. The walk-through was wrong because it won't show different endings and is being re-done.
According to the poll, delete NTR asap or you'll hurt the potential of your game.

troll-guy-meme-face-for-any-design-vector-10906265.jpg

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
And no one cares about uploading because update is too short again
Well the dev put up a poll on patreon asking which routes people are playing, the results were 53% harem, 15% ntr and 32% both, and the updates are still like 90% ntr and 10% harem, so it's not that surprising. I like this game, but I don't care enough to wait for 50 updates just to get the same content the other path has on v0.5...

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Are you his patron? I'm afraid you're not. If you are his patron, and you play both routes in version 0.6 to think 90% is NTR, that's mean you don't detest NTR. Why do you complain? But I'm pretty sure you're not his patron because who support him that only play harem, like me, don't know where the number 10% harem comes from. People like you drive game makers off F95. And people like you also the reason why people like me stop posting the games here anymore. Version 0.4 and 0.5 were posted here by me, but why do I continue to do that for ungrateful people?
Its no joke that there's more NTR then harem. Last update was missing the Harem scene, and there was only NTR, but this update didnt fix that. Instead its 1 of each, he didn't give the harem route the extra scene it deserved. So at this rate it will be 90% NTR, despite that not being the audience.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Are you his patron? I'm afraid you're not. If you are his patron, and you play both routes in version 0.6 to think 90% is NTR, that's mean you don't detest NTR. Why do you complain? But I'm pretty sure you're not his patron because who support him that only play harem, like me, don't know where the number 10% harem comes from. People like you drive game makers off F95. And people like you also the reason why people like me stop posting the games here anymore. Version 0.4 and 0.5 were posted here by me, but why do I continue to do that for ungrateful people?
Of course I'm not a patron. Why would I be when there's absolutely no content in the path I like? Oh, yeah. For every girl that gets banged in the ntr route, you might get a kiss in the harem one! I don't have to be a patron to read the changelog.

Harem: erotic scenes with Myra and Amity (not penetration yet).
NTR: erotic scenes for Ketha and Amity.

Yeah, definitely the same content!
And in the last update there was a problem only with the content of the harem path. You know the one that gets nothing. What a coincidence!

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Show me a statistics to prove the number 90% NTR, if you may.

Harem: erotic scenes with Myra and Amity (not penetration yet).
NTR: erotic scenes for Ketha and Amity.
=> So you say this is 10% Harem and 90% NTR without playing?
Same content? Why do I see new contents for harem?
The percentage isn't about quantity (which is still way more in the ntr path), but about quality. You can have the MC running around for an hour, with his dick in his hand, trying to stop the girls from being fucked for the harem path and fifteen minutes of actual progression for the ntr, it doesn't mean that the harem path will have more content. The actual content of this game here is 90% ntr and 10% harem and I stand by it.

Edit: As for the last update you keep bringing up, I haven't played it but according to the changelog it adds 2 more sex scenes to the NTR path and 0 to the harem path. How exactly is it making things more equal?

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddy316

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
So noisy. When the game has NTR, more or less, NTR-Attackers will attack the NTR inside the game no matter what. I don't care about them. You don't need to quarrel with them, just need to: don't release my game anymore please.

For other people who care about the game: The poll was when I was working on version 0.6, even if I follow that poll, it's only in version 0.7. But that poll shows me: 47% people can play without Harem, 53% can't play without Harem. Which means just like I'm working on: trying to balance between Harem and NTR (but I don't use a calculator like NTR-Attackers so I can't make it precisely 50%-50%, I can only try to make it the same level).

If I don't count the common scenes, the number of new renders for NTR in 0.6 are 51 renders, for Harem are 48 renders. Where's the 90%-10%? Extract it and see it for yourself. If you even count the running around as NTR scenes, extract the game and show me the number to prove that 90% are NTR. But, yeah but, I don't care about those who peep on patreon but don't dare to comment there but go to other places to attack. So their opinions are nothing to me. Only comments and voting on patreon are what I'm looking at to develop my game. Because the last time I ask opinions here, only one people care about the quality of the game. The rest only care about NTR. People who like the game don't have the need to change the game. Only people who aren't satisfied yet have something to say. And unluckily, I don't heed complaints from attackers.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
LOL. Did I write: 2 sex scenes for the NTR route? Nope. LOL. I'm not that stupid. Version 0.6 only has an extended sexual scene for Ketha. 2 sexual scenes for the NTR route is a lie from NTR-Attackers. I haven't said there are 2 sex scene for the harem route in 0.6 at all.

NTR-Attackers are becoming NTR-Seer, who can see the game become 90% NTR. If so, please stop bothering about game because you hate NTR. I appreciate that.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So noisy. When the game has NTR, more or less, NTR-Attackers will attack the NTR inside the game no matter what. I don't care about them. You don't need to quarrel with them, just need to: don't release my game anymore please.

For other people who care about the game: The poll was when I was working on version 0.6, even if I follow that poll, it's only in version 0.7. But that poll shows me: 47% people can play without Harem, 53% can't play without Harem. Which means just like I'm working on: trying to balance between Harem and NTR (but I don't use a calculator like NTR-Attackers so I can't make it precisely 50%-50%, I can only try to make it the same level).

If I don't count the common scenes, the number of new renders for NTR in 0.6 are 51 renders, for Harem are 48 renders. Where's the 90%-10%? Extract it and see it for yourself. If you even count the running around as NTR scenes, extract the game and show me the number to prove that 90% are NTR. But, yeah but, I don't care about those who peep on patreon but don't dare to comment there but go to other places to attack. So their opinions are nothing to me. Only comments and voting on patreon are what I'm looking at to develop my game. Because the last time I ask opinions here, only one people care about the quality of the game. The rest only care about NTR. People who like the game don't have the need to change the game. Only people who aren't satisfied yet have something to say. And unluckily, I don't heed complaints from attackers.
Did I ask you to stop making ntr content or make less of it? I said the content isn't balanced! If you have 50 renders for the harem path where NOTHING happens and 50 for the ntr path where the girls are getting fucked it's not the same content! The game was good at first with an interesting story, but since they got to the palace, it's ntr focused no matter how much you deny it. If you can't take criticism you chose the wrong profession. You will learn more from people saying what they don't like about you work, than from those who are kissing your ass.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
This forum is becoming the place for attackers spreading their lies when they want the game to become what they want. No use discussing with them. Their opinions are zero to me. Who want to contribute ideas can find me on patreon or discord.

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
The why did you have to write "no penetration" only for the harem path?
Because handjob and sucking nipples aren't 'penetration', okay? If you only want 'penetration sex' without a story, find that in other games. This is my last answer to you.

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes